Categories > Celebrities > AFI > He Loves Me Not

Joyful Moments

by xXlifesapartyXx 0 reviews

Oh no! More! :D Help me come up with ideas. :D REVIEW!!

Category: AFI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 398 words

0Unrated
About a half-hour after Jade went in and Davey came back out, I was passed out and being carried in by a newly informed Davey.

Adam wouldn't trade and sleep with Jade, nor would Hunter move, so he reluctantly laid me down next to Jade and covered me up before going to sleep himself.

I woke only once in the middle of the night and I carefully got up and stepped into the hallway. I seemed to have a need to get drunk and end up walking up in the bed of a guy I don't even know and go home like I don't even care.

That plan was shot down when Jade stepped into the hallway.

"Are you okay? You got up in a sort of haste."

"What do you think is wrong? And I didn't mean to wake you."

"Look, I'm sorry okay." He pulled me into a hug, but I pushed him back. He gave me a weird look.

"Jade you can't say we're friends one minute, try to be...fuck buddies the next just to go straight back to friends! I know you've just had your heart broken, but please don't make me run around your indesicive decisions."

"Would it make you feel better if you knew that ever since I learned your name I couldn't get you out of my head. And now that you're in my life I don't know how to keep you in my heart forever?"

"It would make me feel a little better.."

"Would knowing I'm desperately in love with you and am longing to kiss you again?"

"It might." I smiled and pulled him to me and kissed his lips softly, "But only if you promise we wont go back to friends."

"Good, being friends is too limited." He pinned me against the wall and kissed me. "Would you like to continue or actually try to get some sleep?"

"Well I sure as hell know I won't get any sleep tonight."

"Goodie." He lifted me up and carried me into the bathroom part of the suite. He set me down, shutting and locking the door before turning on the hot pulsating water.

Moments later he had me against the wall of the shower, skin on skin, the hot water spraying against our bodies as the bathtub part of the bathroom filled.

__________________________________________________
A/N: Good? Bad? TELL ME PLEASE!! >
Sign up to rate and review this story