Categories > Original > Drama > I'm hiding the real me

WTF?!?!?!

by Xxblack_mariahxX 0 reviews

It's like I died, went to hell and came back as a beautiful demon.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 425 words

0Unrated
I looked into her beautiful green eyes and wondered why I never told her my feelings. Oh yeah, I thought, she's straight. As if she could read my mind, our lips crashed together and I was so surprised it took me a while to understand what just happened. "I'm sick of hiding it, Demie. I love you and I always have."
"I love you too, Lexie. But I thought you were straight." I said
"I thought you were with Alicia."
Then there was an awkward silence. It wasn't really silent, we were still supposed to be watching the movie. Then right on time my mom walked in and said " Hi Lexie, I didn't' know you were coming over today. Do you think you could come back tomorrow. We're kind of busy today." "Sure, Mrs. Nettles. I'll be back on Friday. Tell Cross I said hi." And she was gone. I was freaking out at this point thinking about the worst possible thing that could happen. Did she see us kiss? What if Alicia told her everything? Did she hear me and Alicia in the bathroom throwing up? What does she want?
"Demie, I am so proud of you! You got accepted! YOU GOT IN!" She said. "What are you talking about? I got into what?" I said, starting to feel confused. "Remember that school downtown, that you wanted to go to when you were in the 6th grade? Well I remembered and I sent in your application and YOU GOT IN!!" She said.
Now I started to feel queasy. My mind was racing. I didn't even remember that school. The next thing I knew I was at Alicia's house and we were eating everything in site. " I don't even remember the name of the school and she's making me go! What a bitch!"
"Don't worry. We'll still hang out with Lexie and starve together. It's like we'll never be split apart. We better get rid of this before its too late, that was like 500 calories." So we went into the bathroom me down on the floor, over the toilet, her over the sink with her toothbrush and we touched the back of our throats and it all came up. "We are so good at this now! I remember when we first did this, we sucked!" she said.
I remember our first time. We were skipping 4h period and we went behind the gym and it was the most awesome feeling ever.It's like I died, went to hell and came back as a beautiful demon.
Sign up to rate and review this story