Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

And Then Comes the Manipulation

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

Now I understand why he doesn't love me. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve anything...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 242 words

0Unrated
My dad has been with us for two weeks now. He still doesn't love me. That's just fine though. I don't deserve his love. I don't deserve anything. I now know what I am- worthless. My mom doesn't even seem to care about me anymore. She's too busy with my dad. She's lovesick. He's all she talks about whenever he's not around. She trusts him too much. He can tell her that the ocean is pink and she'll believe it. He's been going out at night and not coming back until very early in the morning. He's at a friend's house, he says. My mom believes every word. I don't know where he's going, but I know he's up to no good. I can't believe I dared to ask him. His response was slapping me across the face, pushing me against the wall, and calling me a worthless bitch. The worst part is that he was right. All I do is take up space and eat and drink food that people in Africa would kill for. I am selfish and don't deserve anything I get, except for pain. I now understand why my dad doesn't love me: I don't deserve it. Heck, I don't even deserve to love him. But I do. And I still wish he would love me; I want so badly for him to tell me honestly that he loves me. It's disgusting. How could I be so selfish?
Sign up to rate and review this story