Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > we'll be waiting.

we'll be waiting.

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

love triangle...gerard and frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 476 words

0Unrated
x.Gerard’s pov.x

the door to the basement creaked open and I sighed. what does she want now?!? I questioned myself as I heard her descend the stairs down to my room. she stopped halfway on the stairs. I knew because id only heard the stairs creak once on the middle step. the second creak was on the last step.

“Gerard?!?” she called out into the darkness of my basement-room.

I put my drawing pencil down.

“yes, mom?!?” I answered. I tried to sound not annoyed.

“can you come upstairs?!? Jane and I want to talk to you”

“about?!?”

“Autumn…”

I sighed.

“I’ll be right up, just give me a sec.”

she left and closed the door behind her when she exited.

I sighed. Autumn…why would they want to talk to me about Autumn?!? I shrugged my shoulders and then stood up from my desk chair. I turned off the desk lamp and made my way in the complete darkness of my room to the stairs.

x.Autumn’s pov.x

“so Frank… why did the principal call you to the office today?!?” I asked one of my closest friends as we walked home from school.

“oh that?!? that was nothing. he just wanted to know if I was the one that set the chickens in the air vents loose last week. HA! everyone knows it was Jackson and his crew that did that…I don’t know why mr. watt always accuses me of doing stuff like that…” Frank replied and laughed afterwards.

we both knew why mr. watt accused him of doing stuff like that. he was the one that set the cafeteria food on fire, graffiti-ed the mural in the front of the school, and hacked into the school faculty’s computers so that the only thing they were able to access was a bob the builder video.

“and what’d you say?!?”

“that it wasn’t me, of course! I also told him that im allergic to chickens so how in Bob’s world was I supposed to put them in the vent if id be sneezing and stuff… he just looked at me all retarded and told me to go back to class…yup yup… that’s how it went…”

I laughed and then hooked my right arm into his left.

“hey, did Gerard call you last night?!?” Frank asked as we reached Gerard and Mikey’s house.

“yeah…he said his mom and my mom had some big news… he didn’t say exactly what it was, but he sounded pretty excited.”

“yeah, he told me the same thing. and then I talked to Mikey and he doesn’t know what’s going on…”

we, now, stood outside the front door. it opened before Frank even got a chance to knock and I, ring the doorbell.
Sign up to rate and review this story