Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > heroHEROIN

Part VI

by LaBellaMuerte 1 review

“Oh, well imagine, as I’m pacing the rooms in a church corridor and I can’t help but to hear, no I can’t help but to her an exchanging of words…’What a beautiful wedding’,” he tosse...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-10 - Updated: 2008-04-11 - 1001 words - Complete

0Unrated
I won't try to philosophize
I'll just take a deep breath then I'll look in your eyes.
This is how I feel
And it's so surreal.
I got a closet filled up to the brim
With the ghosts of my past and their skeletons.
And I don't know why
You'd even try.
But I won't lie.


Brendon walked into his apartment nervously. His fingers twitched around the black velvet box in his hand, behind his back.

“Annabelle!” he yelled through the apartment but no one answered. He made his way toward the back of the place, toward his room when he heard the television.

“Babe?” he questioned quietly.

He was careful not to wake me. I laid there in his jeans and t-shirt, legs spread across the bed in awkward ways. My hair was a complete mess, piled on top of my head. I stirred when he stepped closer.

“Hey,” I whispered to him while wiping any escaped drool from the corners of my mouth. I sat up and invited him to sit with me but he still stood.

“Sleepy?” He smiled. His smile was so beautiful. He stared at me for a moment before he took my hand gently and drew little circles on my palm.

“Annie, I love you,” he whispered, “you know that right?”

I nodded my head slowly. “And I love you too B…What’s wrong?”

His head shifted up to mine and he smiled at me.

“Nothing. For the first time in a while, nothing. Everything is perfect.” He looked out at the balcony in his room, toward the skyline of the city. “I’m with the most perfect girl in the world in the most perfect city. Life is perfect Annie.”

He drew in his breath deep and lowered himself on one knee.

“Annabelle, will you marry me?”



FIVE MONTHS LATER


I stared at myself in the mirror. Mostly white. Christine insisted that the church didn’t need to know that Brendon and I were not virgins.

“Freaking Mormons,” Brendon sighed when I brought home the dress.

Christine, being the thoughtful woman she is, decided that colored accents would work but not give too much away.

The dress itself was breath-taking. The classic white color paired with deep burgundy. The color lined the top of the bodice and trailed to the back and down the train. The whole dress was accented with tiny white flowers. It was the one thing I imagined as a child. But now, I was here in the Church of Latter Day Saints in Las Vegas, standing in the bridal room, staring at my reflection the full-length mirror. Even I couldn’t recognize myself. My now black layered hair was pin-straight and my bangs were pulled out of my face and pinned on the crown of my head. My makeup was natural, expect the wavy eyeliner, which I conned Ryan Ross into doing for me. I still resembled myself, but for the first time in my life, I thought, “I’m beautiful.”

I slimmed down the bodice of the dress one additional time when I saw the door behind me move.

“Brendon, get out!” I squealed. I mean, it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding after all and according to Debby, his sister, we needed all the good luck we could get.

“But…but…I’m nervous and I wanted to see you,” he sighed.

He reminded me of the bands first video, “I Write Sins, Not Tragedies”. After Christine had forced a traditional tux on him, he insisted on a cane and top hat for kicks. He noticed my grin.

“Oh, well imagine, as I’m pacing the rooms in a church corridor and I can’t help but to hear, no I can’t help but to her an exchanging of words…’What a beautiful wedding’,” he tossed his cane and touched his gloved finger under my chin. “What a bedding wedding says the bridesmaid to a waiter. ‘And yes but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom’s bride is a…WAAAAIT. That’s not right…” He let the confused face of a toddler cover his brilliant smile.

“Brendon Boyd Urie, you better hope and pray that this wedding is nothing like that wedding,” I said laughing but in a way serious.

Spencer and Jon actually wanted a circus to perform. Why do I bother?

“Scouts honor,” he said while holding his hand up. He looked me in the eyes.

“Brendon, aren’t you suppose to be in the chapel, waiting?” He grinned again and set his hands at my waist.

“Yeah, well that was just a tad bit…boring.” I smirked. “I get antsy Ann you know that.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. You better get out there before your mom finds you. She’ll throw a fit.” I turned back towards the mirror adjusting the veil over my face. My entrance was near.

“You look…wow…umm…” He shook his head and just grabbed my waist. His breath slowed as we kissed and shocks crashed against my spine.

“I love you, I can’t say it enough,” Brendon said to me.

“…B, let’s go get married.”



You caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming.
”I feel like a hero and you are my heroine!”
Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?
And I feel a weakness coming on.
It never felt so good to be so wrong.
Had my heart on lockdown,
And then you turned me around.
And I'm feeling like a newborn child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile.
It's not complicated,
I was so jaded…
“I feel like a hero and you are my heroine!”
Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?




A/N:
This is the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed "heroHEROIN". Thanks for eveything guys!
P.S. The song is the title of the story [duh] "Hero/Heroine" by Boys Like Girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story