Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Abbey Road Medley

She Came in Through the Bathroom Window

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

SasukeKagome

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 826 words

0Unrated
GeeksRULE
March 2008
Room
(GR: Couldn't fit the pairing in the title... Sasuke/Kagome)

Disclaimer: Both the characters in this story and the song, 'She Came in Through the Bathroom Window' belong ONLY to their respective owners.

She came in through the bathroom window
Protected by a silver spoon

Nineteen-year-old Sasuke Uchiha groaned and woke to loud curses and crashing noises. "What the hell?" He hissed as he stumbled out of the warmth of his blankets.

Walking over to the origin of the noises, he grabbed a kunai and brought it with him. Hiding in the shadows, he creeped his way over to... the bathroom?

But now she sucks her thumb and wanders
By the banks of her own lagoon

Looking into the room, he saw a girl around his age sitting on the floor rubbing the back of her head.

"Dammit..." He heard her murmur, "I hope he didn't notice..."

Sasuke, completely out of character, walked into the bathroom. "Who do you think you are girl, trespassing in my home like you have done?" Crossing his arms across his chest, he glared at the young woman.

Didn't anybody tell her?
Didn't anybody see?

"Please excuse me, I am running away from the Hokage... She is currently trying to, unwillingly, take me back to the hospital..." Looking at the woman's garbs, he realized that she was, indeed, dressed in a hospital tunic and thin cotton pants.

"GOD DAMMIT!! GET BACK HERE KAGOME!! WE STILL HAVEN'T HEALED YOUR WOUNDS YET!!" Her back stiffened as she heard the voice.

Sunday's on the phone to Monday,
Tuesday's on the phone to me

Whimpering pathetically, she looked up at him desperately, "Please... I hate hospitals... let me hide!"

Sasuke nodded and showed her to the spare room, all the time wondering, Why am I doing this?

Smiling up at him weakly as he walked out of the dusty guest room, Kagome closed her eyes, "What is the name of my savior this evening?"

Looking over at her curiously, Sasuke uttered three words just as he closed the door, "Sasuke... Uchiha, Sasuke..."

She said she'd always been a dancer
She worked at fifteen clubs a day

one year later

Watching her dance, Sasuke couldn't help but smile. It was amazing that just a few weeks ago the innocent looking female in front of him helped him achieve his goal in defeating his brother.

Looking to him, Kagome blushed. She knew that look. He was thinking about him... "Why do you keep me here, Sasuke-san? I helped you achieve your happiness... My purpose here is fulfilled... I have paid back my debt."

And though she thought I knew the answer
Well I knew but I could not say.

"..." Sasuke chose not to answer, but he knew why. He had grown fond of her as the year had passed, and Tsunade let her stay with him for the duration of what she called, 'paying back her debt.' She insisted that she do so even though both of them knew that it was not necessary.

He had told her that her debt was to be fulfilled when she helped him kill his brother Itachi, but he hadn't expected it to be so soon...

But during the short year, he had fallen in love with her.

And so I quit the police department
And got myself a steady job

"I had to quit my job... I would really like to go back though, I believe that Tsuna-chan misses her personal slave." She batted her long lashes at him, not realizing how much she made him want to say 'yes.'

And though she tried her best to help me
She could steal but she could not rob

"Besides, I know that you are having financial trouble..."

Looking away nonchalantly, he shook his head, "I am perfectly fine, I have a large savings put away."

Sticking her tongue out at him, she shook her head, "Well then you should use it."

"No." He murmured, closing his eyes.

Growling, she turned away, "Then I'll just go rob a bank or something."

"You will do no such thing."

Didn't anybody tell her?
Didn't anybody see?

As she walked out of the room in a huff, he took his head in his hands, "Why can't I just say those damn words... Three freaking words... They're not even that long! Besides," he muttered angrily, "can't she see it already?"

Unbeknownst to him, she never actually left, and she was hiding on the other side of the door, listening intently to his murmurings.

"Damn that woman..." he sighed, "I love her so much..."

Sunday's on the phone to Monday,
Tuesday's on the phone to me

Blushing from where she was standing, Kagome walked down the hall to where her temporary room was, deciding that she would ignore what he had just admitted and let him tell her himself... Because she loved him too...

Oh yeah.

Ijo-desu

GR: Long song, long story.
Sign up to rate and review this story