Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Because I'll Never Stop Watching Over You

Card House Dreamer

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

"I've seen the way she looks at you when she thinks no one is looking"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 667 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gabe's POV

I awoke to the sun shining in through the undrawn curtains, casting shadows over Emmi's curled up body. I rose out of bed, so not to get anyone questioning. I yawned as I walked towards the kitchen, walking straight to the coffee machine, where I saw a freshly brewed pot.

"I made that about five seconds ago," Vicky said from behind me, making me curse (in Spanish) in surprise. I poured myself a cup and sat down on the barstool next to hers.

"Thanks for letting me crash in your room last night," I said, blowing on the caffinateed drink, hoping to cool it.

"Heym it's okay," she replied, going back to the magazine she was reading. I pulled across the newspaper and flicked to the reviews section, reading up on what the critics thought of "Pretty. Odd.".

"I know what you two are doing," Vicky said as I took a gulp of coffee, spluttering and spilling it everywhere.

"How...how did you know?" I asked, ashamed of what she would say.

"Womans instinct I guess. I can just tell...don't ask how, but...I've seen the way she looks at you when she thinks no-one is looking; and I've seen how sensitive you are towards her, and how careful and delicate your actions are to her," she said, a smile creeping onto her face and mine.

"Can you not tell anyone, especailly Ember, Stevie, William, Michael or Panic?"

"Of course; your secret's safe with me. But why are you doing it behind Ryan's back? I mean, why doesn't she break up with him?"

"I'll let her tell you herself. It's not my secret to tell," I said, and we went back to drinking/reading. The quiet was broken however when Ryland stumbled into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"Why is Emmi here and asleep in Vicky's room?" He asked, making a beeline for the coffee.

"She's still asleep? When I le-passed by an hour or so ago, she was knocked dead. She's been asleep since around 5:00pm yesterday," I replied, being careful and watching my words.

"How do you know when she fell asleep?" Ryland asked, intrigued.

"I called him in when she was really upset yesterday. She was talking about hurting herself and I couldn't control her on my own, and he was passing by. She fell asleep on him after talking to us," Vicky said, once again saving my ass from a sticky situation. I gave her a quick nod to say thank you, and Ryland finished getting his coffee and headed back to his room.

"That was so close," Vicky said, me nodding along, checking the time on the microwave disply - 12:17pm. Much later than I had originally expected - I seriously thought it was only 10am. I hung out with the band for the rest of the day, Vicky checking in on Emmi periodically, when I recieved a phonecall that couldn't be missed.





Time Lapse
Emmi's POV

I was rudely awakened from a deep slumber and it was still dark.

"Wh-what time is it?" I whispered, my voice hoarse from crying too much.

"It's 8pm, and we need to get you back to your house so you can spend some time with Alexia and the guys, before you go to your fathers funeral," Vicky informed me. I got up, collected all my stuff and headed home, and to hell.


Okay, now I'm actually gonna skip over the funeral bit in the next chapter and go straight to 12th April...that's right, Brendon's 21st B'day and his party. You'll understand why later. This story will be finished in three or so chapters, so re-read before my next update, as surprises are going to be unveiled and this author is gonna make a fool of herself.

Oh, and Ember...you're last review was pretty much spot on with what may happen...and you and Stevie should have bigger roles in the next chapter, as will Alexiz...I hope

ttfn,
xox Emmi
Sign up to rate and review this story