Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being Mini G Way the new Chapters

Being Mini G Way the new Chapters

by icyblue858 6 reviews

The updated chapters of this story!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 1712 words

1Original
Emily's POV
In all the excitement of getting the job I had almost forgotten about Amy's doctors appointment Thursday. I told her I would go with her and now that we are here I feel like I might be as nervous as her.

"She is really nice, you'll love her" I said as I watched Amy pick at her fingers.

"I'm sure she is... I've just never been to a doctor like this" she said not looking me in the eye.

"It will be fine and I will be right there with you. How far along do you think you are"? I asked.

"I'm not sure, I know it was early November" She said still un able to look me in the eye. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"It will be okay" I said again.

"Ms. White" The nurse said.

"That's us" I said and followed her back to the examination room.

"The Doctor will be right with you. While you wait you can change into this" She held up a cloth dressing gown.

"Thanks" I said since it seemed Amy would not be doing to much talking.

"You can put it on and I will turn around okay" I said gaining only a nod from her. After she was dressed she sat on the table and I sat in the chair beside her.

"I remember my first appointment like this. Gerard came with me and so did his mom. I cried the entire time" I said with a smile.

"I feel like crying" Amy said while looking at her feet.

"It is okay if you do" I assured her. The doctor came in a few minutes later and examined her. She told us Amy was about 6 weeks along.

"You will be do around August of next year" Doctor Roberts said.

"Do you have any questions for me" She asked. I looked at Amy.

"Um... When will I gain weight, you know start showing" Amy asked quietly.

"People start showing as early as three months as late as six it just depends on how your body takes the pregnancy" Doctor Roberts said with a smile. I asked a few more questions then we headed off to lunch.

We sat down at Red Robin, Jack had told me it was her favorite. We ordered and it was quiet for a few moments. "Emily thank you very much for going with me today. It means a lot to me" She said and looked me in the eyes for the first time that day.

"No problem, I know how lost you feel and I know I couldn't have done it without Gerard's mother helping me out. She was a godsend while I was pregnant. My mom didn't approve of my pregnancy and for the first months she had nothing to do with me" I said.

"My mom will probably never have anything to do with me" She said on the verge of tears.

"I thought the same thing. Maybe she will see that it is her grandchild and you are her daughter and she needs to be there and be apart of it all" I said seriously.

"Yeah but you... your taking it all so well. I mean I know you are upset but you have been nothing but good to me since we found out this past weekend"Amy said with a few tears flowing down her cheek.

"I know how it feels. I know how hard it was to see my mother walk away from me when I needed her. I know that if it weren't for Gerard's parents... I don't know how we would have made it. I want Gerard and I to be there and support you both. What's done it done, there is nothing any of us can do about it so why not accept it? Yes I am upset and so is Gerard, but it is more important for us now to be there and support you" I meant every word. I saw myself in this girl and understood how she was feeling. She began to cry a little more.

"What is it" I asked.

"Is it shallow for me to be more upset that I got kicked off of cheering and student council than I am about being pregnant" She said and sobbed some more. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"No that is not shallow, I felt the same way. It is not fun to go from popular to outcast. But you will realize, like I did, that those people, those so called 'friends' you are losing are not your real friends. I talk to no one from high school but the friends I made through Gerard after I was demoted to loser" I laughed again.

"You will realize that you are missing nothing, I did" I sat back and looked at her. I noticed she was smiling a bit and the tears had stopped.

"Thanks, I feel so much better. I really like talking to you" She said with a smile. This girl was growing on me. I just hope things work out with her and Jack.



Jack's POV
Concentrating is not an option today. All I am thinking about is Amy's appointment. I hope that she is okay and that it went well. "You okay Jack" I heard Deek ask me as we sat down for lunch.

"I am just a little distracted, Amy's doctors Appointment is today" I said and took out my sandwich.

"Oh, what do they do at these appointments" He asked as he took a bite of a chip.

"I have no clue" I said staring off into space. All I know it this day was going by entirely to slow. By the time the day did end, all I could think about was getting home. When I walked into the front door it seemed like no one was there. I went upstairs and saw that Lena was doing homework and Angel was napping.

"Where is mom and Amy" I asked her.

"Um last time I checked Amy was asleep in your room and mom was doing laundry" She responded without looking up from her paper. I walked into my room and Amy was asleep. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. I didn't want to wake her up so I went downstairs to find my mom. I saw her coming out of the laundry room with a basket of clothes in her arms.

"Hey how did the doctors go" I asked as I followed her into the living room. We both took a seat on the couch and I picked a towel up to fold.

"It went well. She was scared of course but she said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. She is 6 weeks pregnant. The doctor said everything looked good and that you both will be parents next August" She said and sat a pair of jeans in a pile she had started.

"So she and the baby are good" I asked, just to re assure myself.

"Yes they are both good. How are you doing" She asked, this was the first time she and I had sat down and talked since we found out about the baby.

"I'm okay, I am just trying to be strong for us both...it's hard" I said honestly.

"I know it is, I am proud of how you are re acting to this Jack. You are a good boy" She said and brushed her hand across my face.

"I am so sorry mom" I said trying not to cry. It is funny how I have never been good with showing emotions but man this week... I have done nothing but show emotions.

"There is nothing to be done about it now Jack. I love you regardless of your choices. You have to know that I just wanted better for you. Your so young and talented. But I will support you and be here for you no matter what okay? I don't want you to give up on the things you want, I want you to strive for them still. Your father and I will help out. We want you and Amy to finish high school and to try to go to college if you can. But I will tell you, you need to work hard because we are not going to hand everything over to you" She said with concern in her eyes.

"I will work hard. I feel like I have more reasons to be better and to make a way for myself. I have two other people to think about now" I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

"I have no doubt that you will be a great father and that you will do all you can to support Amy and your baby. I am proud of you and I want you to know that" She said and looked back down at the clothed she was folding.

I took this as my cue to leave. I headed back upstairs to my room, feeling a lot better after talking with my mom. At least I know she doesn't hate me anymore. I walked quietly in my room and crawled under the covers and snuggled up to Amy.

"Hey stranger" she said with her eyes closed.

"Hello" I said and leaned down and kissed her softly.

"How was the doctor" I asked. She proceeded to tell me all that my mom had already told me. She seemed in good spirits which made me happy.

"Your mom is pretty amazing Jack. Your lucky to have the parents you have" She said and touching my face.

"I know, they are being great about this even though I know their hear broken" I said and pulled her to me.

"I feel like we are going to be okay" She said softly.

"Me too" I said and held her close to me. As long as she was always with me I felt like I could do anything, I felt like I had a purpose and that was a feeling I never wanted to go away.




*Okay so all the new chapters will be posted under this title! Let me know what you think of the new stuff :)!
Sign up to rate and review this story