Snape grants an interview, Tom pitches a fit and hatches a plot, Harry Plans, Justin has Luna meet his folks, and Neville steps up.
(#) mathiasgranger 2008-04-18 12:27:55 PMWow way to give the Weasley incest twins too much credit.
I can see them taking down a couple just due to surprise. I can't see them taking down multiples.
Author's response- Incest twins? I like it.
- The DEs were at a disadvantage, they were ordered not to harm the Weasleys AND they were both utterly nuts. Having experienced first hand was a 'normal' lunatic is capable of physically, the idea of an insane wizard (much less two) is terrifying.
- Besides, they were recruits... Newbies who weren't used to anyone fighting back... I should have made that more clear.
- Poor harry he actually thinks he is going to keep his wives out of the battle well i guess every guy needs his fantasy Wow if voldy keeps losing death eaters at this rate when he does face harry it will be just himself on his side.I am really enjoying this story thanks for updatin it.One question when will dumbledork get his due reward?
Author's response- Not so much a fantasy, as a hope...
- I'm guessing that at his high point Tom never had more than 100 des, something less now...
- You really shouldn't send newbies against dangerous psychotics...
- Yes, Dumbles is going to pay.
- Wow, Crazy Weasleys are frightening! I hope Ginny was stuck on the inside. Can't wait to see Harry's play
Author's response- Yes, she's still in her happy place... The confrontation is next chapter...
- I've been fortunate (?) enough to have to deal with a 'normal' psychotic. I just postulated the increase of physical strength into magical strength for a psychotic wizard.
- Well, that was quite a chapter and quite worth the wait. I think Harry's learning the limits his wives are setting include "No going it alone" and I suspect that one will take a while to internalize given his usual proclivities. I thought the meeting at the Longbottom's was quite interesting and I look forward to seeing what eventuates from it.
Snape's interview with Amelia was quite illuminating and amusing, as was the brief comment on his exercise time (I see some traits carry over 'tween muggle and wizarding prisons, those who go after children are not highly regarded either place). Methinks Snivellus should make whatever deal he can, now.
The fight 'tween Neville and Harry was rather illuminating and mildly amusing as Neville inadvertently caused more pain with laughter.
Heh, looking at what happened with the two Weasleys, I think Tom's really having a bad time of it, even the simplest things aren't working out for him and it seems that the "combat programming" both Weasleys" got in working with Harry overrode any other conditioning. Sucks to find that out experimentally, doesn't it, Yaxley?
I am looking forward to seeing how both Dumbles and Harry respond to that incident in St. Mungo's.
Author's response- This chapter has garnered quite a bit of interest
- Of course his deal will be a choice of life in Azkaban or 99 years in Azkaban...
- Face it, Tom has never recruited from the deep end of the genepool...
- Man oh day, what a chapter! I liked seeing how Amelia explained the facts of life to Snape.....though after what Filius and his new roomates had done to him he should have been ready to tell all without hesitation. As Amelia said, even if he should walk there are a lot of angry families out there; plus people like Filius who feel that stomping on rapists is the thing to do. Also, hearing about the dedication the Auror corps was showing currently was great, you just have to admire that kind of thing! (snicker) No doubt Amelia's hypothetical talks were both instructive and enlightening, something like a review of what spells each person knew. As for the incident with the Weasley rapists.....well, Yaxley was screwed either way. I wonder what Voldy and Dumbles will think when they hear the news? It looks as though Harry and Neville have learned to stick with the fights they know they can win, and not start something with their significant other(s). THe workout between Harry and Neville was great, as was the get together with Neville's family. As always, thanks for the chapter, and I look forward to the next !
(#) red_jacobson 2008-04-18 05:46:19 PMexcellent chapter! Although I wish Amelia had walked around the table and aimed a high kick at Snape's head, just for old times sake GRIN
Glad to see Ron meet his end; although like many others, I felt it was too quick.
So, what's next?
Author's response- Hey you, no mixing fics!
- The end is nigh...