Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Shimmering Mermaid

The Shimmering Mermaid

by HarryGinnyTonks

HarryMany. A strange meeting in the basement of a brothel answers many questions after the war.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 3744 words

?Blocked


A/N: this is just a random thought bunny that came to me. Let me know if I should go further...I have a tentative idea for a story. Be warned: not really a plot (as far as Voldie or conflict is concerned) this is really AU by the way, like REALLY REALLY.



Albus Dumbledore looked around the room. The crowd who gathered here was a strange group. They were in a darkened room lit by a single ceiling torch that flickered light around the room. Next to the aged Headmaster, Remus Lupin stood warily, his nose twitching occasionally.

Next to them stood the entirety of the Weasley family; at least, those who were left. Arthur had died in the war along with Percy. Bill stood next to his mother, along with the twins, Charlie and Ron. Ginny had, like many young women, disappeared.

Behind the Weasley stood Dan and Emma Granger, looking largely out of place in the all wizard group.

Alexander Spinnet, father of Alicia stood with his second wife, Tara Johnson, mother of Angelina. Alexander and Tara each had lost their spouse in the war and come together due to their daughters being best friends. Samantha and Eric Bell stood behind the Spinnet-Johnsons, arms interlocked.

Andromeda Tonks stood imperiously in the corner, her raven locks shadowing her face as she watched the other occupants of the room.

The only thing she did was arch an eyebrow, in response to a sneer from Draco Malfoy. The son of a dead father stood in the opposite corner from Andromeda, watching the other members of the rooms haughtily.

Standing somewhat lost in the center of the room was the muggle parents of Lavender Brown, whose names Dumbledore could not recall.

Sharing a word or two with the Browns was Henri and Pari Patil. The Indian merchant family had met the Browns due to Parvati's friendship with the blonde girl.

The group was rounded out by Amelia Bones talking quietly with Jason and Anna Abbott.

Albus sighed once again. The group gathered all had one thing in common. All had lost their daughter, with the exception of Draco whose mother, Narcissa had disappeared. Apparently all the families had received urgent Portkeys that brought them to this room. The Portkey has come from the esteemed Shimmering Mermaid. The Shimmering Mermaid was the most famous business in the wizarding world.

It was also the largest brothel in the world. The annual revenue of the Mermaid was upwards of a billion galleons a year and the owner probably took in close to half a billion galleons in profit alone. The owner of the brothel was unknown, but he or she must have been one of the wealthiest people in the world.

Dumbledore sighed as he once again reviewed all he knew about the Mermaid. As someone who took pride in knowing everything there was to know about the Wizarding World, it was frustrating that the Headmaster knew as little as anyone about the owner of the brothel. It was probably a family-owned business as most were in the Wizarding world. They were obviously wealthy but other than that, he knew nothing.

The Mermaid itself was well known. It was widely known that all single politicians went there frequently, as well as some of the not-so-single politicians. They had girls for every fetish: pregnant, pissing even younger girls. While technically against the law, no one could bring charges as the girls never complained and the Mermaid maintained that, outside of the sex, the girls were treated well: they were given schooling, toys and had friends their age.

A gong sounded and interrupted the older mage's musings. The door at the far side of the room opened and two cloaked figures entered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Shimmering Mermaid. Please follow us." The voices were feminine and soft. The figures turned and left the room and the group followed. Dumbledore naturally took the lead, followed by Remus and Draco, who sneered at the werewolf.

The hallways they walked through were very posh, with plush red carpet under their feet and regal looking paintings along the wall. The visitors were reminded that they were in a brothel as the paintings were all of explicit sexual encounters. One had a woman pleasing three men at once. Another had five women lying in a circle, orally pleasing each other.

The elder wizarding men all shared a look: the Mermaid held no reservations about what it did for the world.

Finally the mysterious cloaked figures stepped in to a large room. The group of guests assembled in a tight formation as they surveyed the room. There was a large open space in the front which their original two guides stood on the sides of, leaving a still-open space in the center.

In front of the guests were twelve more cloaked figures, their heads up but still shadowed under the cloak. Dumbledore stepped forward and addressed the cloaked figures.

"What is going on here? Why were we told that we have to be here?" The twelve waiting figures remained silent. The two figures at the back of the room stepped forward.

Each dropped their hood and the group gaped. Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour smiled at their shocked faces. The Delacour family had up and disappeared in 1994 just before the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

"Miss Delacour! Where have you been?" Fleur smirked and Gabrielle motioned for her to respond.

"Our family is the steward family for this establishment. In 1994, the previous owner passed away and the heir to the Shimmering Mermaid was...incapacitated. So we took over until the end of the war when the Master could return to his rightful place." The listening group was shocked at this and the immediate question jumped to everyone's mind.

"Who is the Master? You act like we know him."Bill Weasley spoke from just behind Dumbledore.

"I would have thought that the Weasleys would have remembered me, considering you tried to plunder my bank account and stick me with that whore you call a daughter." Everyone whirled around to see afamiliar face stalking towards them. "And I mean whore literally."

Harry Potter cut an imposing figure. After his parent's death, he and his twin sister Raven had been raised in his aunt's home and abused heavily. They attended Hogwarts and immediately became best friends with Hermione and Ron to a lesser extent. After Quirrel in his first year, aBasilisk in his second, a werewolf and a traitor in his third and seeing Voldemort reborn in his fourth, Dumbledore finally stepped in and apprenticed Harry, with the condition that he would be released from the bond once Voldemort was defeated.

He was highly educated in all sorts of magical skills. Though it wasn't widely known, he had a natural affinity for wandless and silent magic. He had reported that he just seemed to 'ask' the magic to do things and it did.

However, late in his sixth year, Harry discovered something terrible. Raven came to him after overhearing some startling news. According to his sister, Hermione and the Weasleys were lying to him. Raven had overheard Ron and Ginny talking about it. Using Hermione's reliance on authority and the Weasley's blind loyalty, Dumbledore had convinced them to spy on Harry. Dumbledore apparently had planned to cast a spell on Harry that would make his magic explode if he was confronted with Voldemort face to face. Dumbledore only gave him extra training to build up his magic (as it's much like a muscle, use it and it gets stronger). Dumbledore promised that if Harry survived, he would cast a servitude spell on him binding him to Ginny. If he died, the Potter fortune would be split amongst Weasleys.

After Harry had found out, he was furious. He disappeared for a week before, accompanied by Sirius and Remus, he confronted Voldemort. The element of surprise and guerilla tactics allowed them to take out about thirty of the Death Eaters, leaving only the elder Malfoy, Bellatrix, Rabastan and Rodolphus Lestrange along with Snape.

Sirius gave up the element of surprise by severing Rabastan's head and dropping a Portkey on Bellatrix. While going through his family papers, he found that, as part of her marriage contract, she had a strong compulsion and mind control spell placed on her by her husband. Sirius realized that was the reason that Bellatrix, normally his favorite cousin, turned on him so harshly during her seventh year. The Portkey brought her to a furnished cell under #12 Grimmauld.

In the shock of that, Remus managed to engage Snape in a duel. Harry blocked Sirius from a few curses from Lucius before the animagus could turn to him. Harry finished off Rodolphus, who was used more for his political influence than his dueling.

Remus managed to defeat Snape before severing his head with a stone-faced Diffindo to the neck. Sirius danced around Malfoy, using the skills he remembered as an Auror in the first war. Driving Malfoy back, the platinum-haired man tripped over Nagini who had been sleeping. Sirius ended it with a Diffindo to the neck before a Reducto destroyed Nagini.

Harry's duel with Voldemort was long and hard. Curses were flung back and forth. Remus retreated to contact the ministry while Sirius set up anti-apparation and Portkey wards before generally just guarding Harry's back.

Finally, in the center of the graveyard, surrounded by Ministry personnel and the Order, Harry destroyed Voldemort with a surprise shotgun blast to the face as their wands were connected in Priori Incantatum.

The recoil kicked Harry back and he flew in to acrumbling tombstone. The combination of magical exhaustion and concussion sent Harry in to a short-term coma. Three weeks later, Harry awoke to Remus at his bedside. The werewolf sadly told Harry that one of the stray curses had hit Sirius and Harry's godfather was dead. Harry disappeared shortly after, leaving Remus. No sign of Bellatrix was seen again.

Harry strode forward, his six foot frame lean and strong. The crowd parted effortlessly and he passed Dumbledore and Remus with a sneer on his face, though Remus suppressed his smirk.

As Harry passed the line of twelve cloaks, they dropped their hoods and smiled at him. "Master."

Gasps rang out from the crowd. Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Narcissa Malfoy, Susan Bones, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet, Katie Bell, Nymphadora Tonks, Lavender Brown, Hannah Abbott, Padma and Parvati Patil all stood looking at Harry.

The mothers of the girls all broke out in to tears at the sight of them. Harry smirked at the group and locked eyes on Ron. He spoke absently. "Chair."

Before anyone could react, the girls moved. First, all twelve dropped their cloaks, revealing their naked bodies underneath. The male relatives couldn't help but ogle the attractive forms of their sisters and daughters. Tonks moved on to the stage and dropped on her back perpendicular to the watching group. Katie Bell dropped next to her in an identical position and the two shared a quick kiss. Angelina and Alicia stood over Tonks and Katie respectively and, to the shock of the watching families, dropped in to a dual sixty-nine positions. Without hesitation, the four began licking and nibbling at the slit in front of them.

Ginny and Hermione raced up to the stage. Hermione dropped on her back with her head pointing towards to the watching group. Ginny giggled and also fell in to a sixty-nine with the bushy-haired girl. Susan and Hannah fell in to the same position on the other side of the original four girls, Susan on the bottom and Hannah's bobbing head pointing to the gaping crowd.

Finally, Lavender and Narcissa kneeled behind the group in the center, arching their backs and thrusting their prominent assets forward. Harry smirked. First, he went to both Fleur and Gabrielle and gave each a kiss and a smack on the ass. Each girl giggled and shuddered slightly at the smack.

Harry, clothed in a black tight t-shirt and smooth black silk pants, made his way to the assembled formation and to the shock of the group, sat down. He leaned back luxuriously against the four pillows made of the breasts of Narcissa and Lavender. Finally, the Patils, largely forgotten by the crowd, shot forward and climbed on. Each lay on their back at the end of the formation, Padma on Ginny and Hannah on Parvati. Their heads were pointed towards the crowd and each sighed as Harry softly grasped one teat of each girl in each hand. He began to softly tweak and rub their erect nipples. The two blondes at the end smiled as they inserted a finger in to the gleaming sex of each Indian girl. The blondes' inner arms were out of sight behind Harry but the pumping gave some idea to what they were doing.

Harry lay back and smiled grimly. He had assembled this entirely to piss off and humiliate the ones who betrayed him, along with the Wizarding world as a whole. "Welcome to the Shimmering Mermaid. I am the owner, proprietor and Master P.I.M.P. That stands for Professional Inductor of Mature Property. At the Shimmering Mermaid, we have everything you need to enjoy your physical needs."

Harry suddenly cocked his head. He turned his head back to Fleur. "Fleur, where the hell is she? She's late!" Fleur thought before her eyes widened.

"I don't know Harry. She should be here by now."Harry nodded stiffly, reminding himself not to be mad at Fleur.

A commotion from the back of the room turned heads. Another figure in a black cloak ran up. As she neared Harry, she dropped the cloak and he stood. Raven Potter stood in front of her elder brother of two minutes. He glared at her. "Where were you slut?"

The girl trembled but no one missed the fluids running down her thigh. "I'm sorry Master; I fell asleep in the tub."

The smack echoed throughout the room and Raven raised a hand to her sore cheek. She trembled but accepted her punishment. Harry glared at her but nodded. His face softened as he smiled at his sister."Okay love, you're forgiven."

She smiled at him brilliantly. Before anyone could react, Harry sat back down and regained his imperious position. Raven dropped to her knees and unzipped Harry's fly. She fished out his semi-flaccid cock and moaned at the sight. She stroked it a few times before dropping her mouth on it and she began blowing him.

The group could only stare as Harry didn't even react to his sister on her knees, sucking on his cock like a two dollar whore, which, considering where they were might be true. No one noticed the gleam of laughter in Remus' eyes.

Finally Harry broke the stunned silence. "Yes, well sorry about that. The slut should have been here earlier. You are probably all wondering what you are doing here." The families all nodded and Harry continued. "Well, you are here for me to say this. Ha ha ha ha. That is right you back-stabbing bitches. Your daughters or mother as the case may be, Ferret-boy, were the cream of the witches' crop and now they are whores of the lowest regard." The room was silent save Gabrielle and Fleur's giggles.

Dumbledore was silent. In all his years as ateacher and leader of the wizarding world, he never could have imagined this. After a full thirty seconds, he recovered his facial expression. "Harry, you must stop this. That is your sister! And these girls had futures. Hermione was the brightest witch of her age. You must release them from this compulsion."

Harry barked out a laugh and squeezed the Patils' breasts, eliciting a squeal from each girl. "You think I am controlling them? What if I told you that these girls are here of their own free will, under no magic whatsoever?"

The room was silent as the group contemplated that possibility. Finally Bill stepped forward. "Harry, that's impossible. No one would do this to themselves."

Harry smirked. "Mr. Weasley, you fail to realize one simple fact. People, in their very core, in the center of their being, are animals. All I have done, without magic of any kind, through words alone, is bring that part up. And if I happened to accentuate the more...sexual parts of their persona, who could blame me? Face it: every person at their very center is a dirty, skanky whore just waiting to be released."

Emma Granger finally recovered and spoke from the back of the group. The wizard and witch families jumped at their surprise."What is this magic? I knew this whole world was a mistake."

Harry smirked and leaned back comfortably in the twin bosoms behind him. "Sorry Mrs. Granger, but this has nothing to with magic. This is a human thing." He leaned forward and locked eyes with Hermione's mother. In a soft voice, he spoke. "Given enough time, I could make anyone beg for my seed. Even a married dentist with a daughter." Despite her objections, Emma felt herself falling in to those rich green eyes. She felt astrange relaxation in her loins and her sex started dampening.

A hand on her shoulder shocked her out of her reverie and she whirled to see Dan frowning at her. She was breathing heavily and she felt her nipples poking in to her bra. Harry smirked, noticing the signs of arousal. He turned to the only person who could smell her and smiled.

"Remus, report." Remus detected the official tone in the greeting and he stood straight. He felt the other's eyes on him.

"Master P.I.M.P., since I last reported three days ago, I have recruited one slut, a Sarah Lewis." Harry looked to Fleur for confirmation and the veela girl nodded.

"Good Remus. Your standard 50% pay will continue to be paid in to your account. Is there anything I could do for you?" Remus only smiled.

"Just the usual Master Potter." Harry smiled and nodded stiffly to Gabrielle. The veela girl jotted something on to the previously unnoticed book in front of her. A moment later, a woman walked in to the room clad in a black thong and lacy bra.

"Hello Master Lupin!" Dumbledore was shocked to see Bellatrix Lestrange jump in to a passion-filled kiss with Remus. This Bellatrix was svelte and slim, with good-sized breasts and a round ass. Remus smiled and nodded to Harry who waved him away. The werewolf, after a short nod to Gabrielle and Fleur, left the room, undressing as he did. His shirt was left on the floor as the door closed. A house elf popped in to existence, grabbed the shirt and disappeared again.

Dumbledore turned to Harry. "What is Missus Lestrange doing here?" Harry frowned and shook his head.

"Wrong old man. Her name is Bella Black and she works here. No married women are allowed to work here. After the final battle, Remus and I discovered that Bella had been controlled. She was so ashamed of her past, and she begged us to allow us to work here once she found out. Technically, she was Remus' first catch and his favorite slut."

The room was silent at that. A squeal seemed to come from the chair as one of the girls shuddered through their orgasms. Harry smiled at the sound. "Remus?" Bill asked somewhat dazedly.

"Yes, once I gained control of the institution, Remus was the first new employee. He has grown a lot." Squealing came from the girls and Harry smiled. A moment later, Fleur detected the eyebrow twitch that signaled Harry's ejaculation. Raven gulped greedily as his cum filled her mouth.

She leaned back and sighed. "Thank you Master brother." She stood up and Harry gave her a quick feel, getting a giggle from the girl. She stood and sat in his lap. She snuggled in to his chest and closed her eyes.

Harry patted his sister's head. "Well then, Ibelieve that it all you are needed for. You are all over age, and welcome to partake in the facilities. You may find yourself with a familiar face." He winked at the Weasleys who glared at him. He turned to Draco whose eyes were flickering back and forth from Harry and his mother, who was currently kissing the top of Lavender's head which was perched comfortably on her shoulder. "What Draco? No snippy comments? No threats if I don't leave your mother alone? If Idon't stop fucking her every way possible while she eats out or sucks other people?" The Slytherin boy whitened and Harry smacked his head. "Oh I forgot, you don't know about that. Well, now you do."

Before Draco could react, Harry slid Raven off him and he stood. "Well then, I have places to go, businesses to run, sluts to fuck." A motion to Fleur who wrote in her book and soon, burly security guards walked in. "Anyone who wishes to work here must pass the test. To take it, see Gabrielle. Good day."

Harry waved his hand distractedly and each girl shuddered in orgasm. The chair dissembled and the girls stood panting behind Harry.

Harry led the girls in to a separate room. He sat down behind a wooden desk in a fancy leather chair. The girls sat against the wall talking quietly in groups, apparently unashamed or unaware of their nakedness. "Hmm...Ginny. Seeing your family has made me want you tonight." The redhead squealed and she stood. Hermione smacked her ass playfully before she continued her whispers with Susan and Hannah.

Ginny ran over and slid Harry's slacks down. With a happy squeal, she sank on to his shaft. "Good slut. Don't move." The girl nodded and sat with her arms wrapped around Harry's midsection, fully sheathed on his staff.

Harry snapped his fingers and a purple dildo appeared. Harry roughly shoved it in Ginny's ass. She moaned against him. He nodded to her and he leaned back, enjoying the sensation as the girl bounced slowly on his staff.

As he enjoyed the redheaded whore fucking herself silly on him, he remembered how he came to this point in his life.



A/N: This story was heavily influenced by Madcow's Winds of Changes on adultfanfiction. Let me know if I should continue, relating how Harry discovered his inheritance, and how he tapped all of the girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story