Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Shimmering Mermaid

Sibling Love

by HarryGinnyTonks

Harry wakes up after voldemort is defeated, and has some revelations

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-04-18 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 5389 words

?Blocked


A/N: Chapter Two, right here. I have a bit of a surprise that I got from WC3 (Writing Center 3). Dunno if I'll show it here but I've got it cooking.



(June 29th, 1997)

Harry awoke with a groan. The last thing he remembered, as the wands locked together in the familiar golden web, was letting off a dual shotgun blast directly in the surprised face of one Dark Lord.

The world was fuzzy and for a second, Harry was worried that he had damaged his eyes. Then he remembered the magical contact lenses he had received in the middle of his third year. "Claro." With the whispered spell, Harry's vision cleared and he took in the paneled ceiling that could only belong in a hospital.

"Harry, good to see you awake pup." A bleary-eyed Remus sat next to Harry. Harry smiled at the man who thought of as an uncle.

"What day is it? How long have I been out? What happened?" Remus laughed and pushed Harry back down on to the pillow. Harry groaned as his back muscles complained of the sudden movement.

"It's the 29th. You've been out about three weeks. After you shot Voldemort, the recoil knocked you back in to atombstone and unconscious." Harry sighed and relaxed against the pillow. He silently tested out all of his extremities. Fingers, toes, check. Ankles and knees, check. Wrists and elbows, all set.

"Everyone's okay then?"

Remus sighed and rubbed his tired eyes."Harry...in the battle...Sirius...he was caught with a curse. We didn't find him in time." Harry's eyes closed. For a moment there, he thought that everyone he cared about survived and he could live happily.

Remus watched the boy who was all he had left. He could see the news hit his mind and his body sag. "Harry...Harry?" Remus watched as Harry just lay there.

"HARRY." The raven-haired boy jolted awake, eyes searching around the room. Remus just met his gaze and gripped his shoulders."Harry look at me. I know Sirius was the closest thing you had to a father. Iknew him probably better than anyone besides your father." Remus took a deep breath and met Harry's eyes. "What do you think he would say to you right now?"

Green met amber and the room was silent. "He would say to get the fuck out of bed, get some firewhiskey and get shagged."Remus smiled.

"That's my boy. Now, you have three visitors."The door burst open and Raven flew in the room. Harry barely smiled before he had a lapful of crying sister.

"You stupid fucking boy." Raven held Harry and cried in to his hospital shirt. Harry rocked the crying girl and kissed her head. As the girl cried and mumbled nonsensically in to his chest, Harry tried to ignore the stirrings within him. Sister or not, he knew Raven was hot. Midnight black hair, long legs and Harry knew her ass was as good as any in the school. Her emerald green eyes that matched his own didn't hurt either.

Finally Raven moved off him and he shifted slightly to hide his arousal. As he looked away, her face reddened slightly as she saw his movement. A sly smile crossed her face, something Remus didn't miss.

The door slipped open and two figures entered that surprised Harry. Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour smiled at him and approached the bed. The Delacour daughters had disappeared along with their parents just before the Tri-Wizard Tournament began.

"Mr. Potter?" Harry nodded slowly. "I am Fleur Delacour and this is my sister Gabrielle Delacour. We are glad that you are awake, more than you can know." In a display of intelligence, Harry answered her by blinking slowly.

Fleur and Gabrielle sat after Remus conjured two elegant chairs. The werewolf turned to Harry. "Harry, I have to tell you something about your parents." Harry opened his mouth but Remus waved him off. "Sirius and I promised them when you were born that if they died, that we would only tell you when you came of age. I think defeating Voldemort counts as that."Remus chuckled. "I don't know if you knew this but Alice Walker, now Longbottom was both you and Raven's Godmother." Harry shared a glance with his sister who was lying next to him, holding on to his chest in a death grip. Under the blanket, her legs were curled around his. His right arm tucked around her shoulders. Neither sibling knew about their godmother.

"Yes, well Lily and Alice were best friends and hottest girls at the school." Harry and Raven laughed. "Anyway, we were all sworn to not tell you two until you are ready." Remus took a deep breath and looked at Fleur who nodded curtly. "This is mostly concerned with Harry. The Potters are an old family but their wealth is almost entirely tied in one company."

Harry and Raven looked at Remus. The werewolf sighed. "I assume both of you have heard of the Shimmering Mermaid?" Raven and Harry nodded confusedly before both froze. Harry's jaw dropped. "Yes, well the Potters own it. And it passes to the eldest male. Girls can't own it Raven..."

Harry blinked. Then blinked again. "So I own the biggest, most profitable and most famous whorehouse in the world?" Remus nodded and leaned back in his chair. Harry closed his eyes and took comfort in the presence of Raven beside him.

Fleur leaned forward and coughed slightly."Harry, perhaps I can help. Your grandfather ran the Mermaid until 1982 when he died." Harry frowned.

"Our grandfather? Weren't both of them dead?"Fleur frowned and sighed deeply. Gabrielle patted her shoulder and took over.

"Harry, the Master of the Mermaid is the single most powerful person in the magical world. Your grandfather died a year after your parents and my father took over. The Delacours have long worked with the Potters as Stewards of the Mermaid. When there is not a fit Master, or if the Master-to-be is underage, the Delacours step in and run the business. Our parents, more specifically our father, ran it until 1994, when Gabrielle and Itook over."

Harry fell back against the bed and looked up against the ceiling. In the ten minutes since he had awoken, his entire world had turned upside down. He had thought that after Voldemort, his world would become less complicated. Apparently, Fate had other plans.

Raven's voice brought him back from his thoughts. "So Harry owns the Mermaid now? Defeating Voldemort making him of age and you came to tell him that?" Fleur and Gabrielle nodded.

"Gabrielle, aren't you a bit young to work in awhorehouse?" Gabrielle laughed and Fleur shook her head slightly.

"Non Harry. The Stewards never work as whores. We are educated in the ways of the body as we are Veelas." Gabrielle frowned and looked at Fleur who patted her knee and took over.

She cleared her throat first and met Harry's gaze. "Harry. As Master of the Mermaid, you are exactly that, Master. All who work for the Mermaid are your property. You cannot commit any crimes such as murder or theft but..." She blinked nervously and Harry tensed. "As far as sex goes, they - we are yours. All of the whores, as well as the acting Stewards can be ordered to service you at any time, in any place, in any way." Harry blinked once, then again.

The room was silent after that announcement. Harry thought for a second before turning to Remus. "Can I leave?" His voice was silent and defeated. Raven held him tightly and Remus patted his shoulder.

"Yeah pup; you've been cleared by the Healers once you awoke." Harry nodded and slid out of bed carefully. With a quick snap, his robes were transfigured in to respectable muggle clothes, a black long sleeved shirt and loose jeans. Raven latched on to his arm again and Remus led them out of the room.

They exited through a back room and stood in the sunshine. Fleur coughed slightly and spoke. "Harry, you need to claim ownership of the Mermaid. You have permanent lodgings there." Harry sighed and nodded.

"Might as well. Hogwarts was the only other thing I had that was close to home and I won't be going back there, not with Dumbledore ruling on his throne." Fleur reached in to her purse and withdrew abattered book. The Potters, Remus and the Delacour sisters all touched it and they disappeared.

The five figures reappeared in a plush hall that was richly decorated. Harry and Raven didn't notice anything about it though, as within seconds of their appearance, women swarmed in to the room and faced the group. Finally the flow stopped and from Harry's very rough estimate, over two hundred women watched him. The women were mostly naked, the ones in the back of the room wearing thongs and small underwear. The ones closest to him seemed to have glazed eyes and were panting slightly. The ones in the very front row were sitting on the floor, arms around each other's waists or elbows.

Fleur smiled weakly. "Master, may I introduce the sluts? Harry arched an eyebrow.

"Hello Master." A chorus of greetings hit Harry and he waved weakly. The ones in the back smiled at him with a hint of lust in their eyes while the ones in the front openly stared at his body. One started fingering herself madly as she looked at Harry.

Fleur stepped closer to him. Remus flicked his wand and the five former residents of the hospital all sat. "These are the whores, or sluts of the Mermaid. They are ranked and paid on that scale. The closest they sit to us, the more of a Slut they are. The ones in the back with some clothes on are the highest ranked." She gestured towards the back of the room, where the higher ranked Sluts sat.

At a nervous nod from Harry, the girls disappeared through the various doors. Soon the original five were left except for one girl who was waiting on the far side of the room. Fleur shrugged and they waited for her to approach.

She made her way over and raised her head. Remus sucked in a breath and she smiled. "You remember me Hunter Lupin?" Harry could only watch as the girl leapt in to Remus' arms.

Remus kissed her thoroughly before slowly turning to Harry, who was watching him with his arms crossed. "Harry...did I fall to mention that I worked for the Mermaid? I was a Hunter, as was Sirius."

Harry gave him a look that promised future discussion on this omission. But he turned to Fleur. "Hunter?"

Fleur smiled slightly. "Yes, we employ men and women as Hunters. Their job is to bring in girls and turn them in to sluts. Hunters are paid a percentage of the income that their girls make. Remus happens to be one of the Hunters from before the first war. After your parents'death and Sirius' imprisonment, he retired much to Mary's dismay." The black haired girl wiggling on Remus' lap giggled. "The lower level sluts live here and do not make any money. The higher level sluts often have other lodgings and can move back and forth. All Sluts are here of their own free will, and are free to go at any time. No one ever has though..."

Harry sighed and put his face in his hand. Raven rubbed his back slowly. She spoke for her twin. "Is there anyway to make this abit easier to take for Harry?" Harry threw a grateful look her way.

Fleur was about to shake her head when Gabrielle spoke. "Well there is the Charm." Fleur met her eyes and they conversed silently before Fleur nodded wearily.

Harry motioned for the Veela to get on with it. Gabrielle and Harry both stood. "Now Harry, this charm will give you the relevant memories of your forefathers. It only works on Potter Heirs." She frowned before turning again to Raven. "I don't know how it will work over atwin bond." Harry and Raven glanced at each other before nodding again.

Gabrielle whispered a few chosen words and abrilliant white aura engulfed Harry. Raven grabbed his hand instinctively and the aura merged in to her. With a shudder, Harry fell to the floor, Raven following suit.

Deep within the recesses of Harry's mind, memories flashed by. He saw a man he knew as his forefather meeting with a few other men. A great construction was undertaken and he slowly recognized the now legendary Mermaid insignia. He saw women being brought in and made in to Sluts.

He blushed mentally as he saw sex acts that defied the imagination. He felt his mind expand with all the sexual and pleasure knowledge of two millennia of Potters. As he saw how the girls were treated, he slowly acquiesced to the idea of a whorehouse as complete as this one.

Finally, as he felt himself nearing consciousness, he noticed a part of his mind. Previously concealed and enchained, he felt it burst forth. As it expanded and engulfed his mind, he finally saw the Potter Gift. The aura, the allure and the attraction that made Potters famous. He smiled as he saw his father bedding dozens of women at Hogwarts. He whitened as he recognized his mother and saw her resist his father until he turned on his allure full blast.

She succumbed quickly and Harry watched as his mother became a personal slut for James. He saw her servicing James and Sirius at the same time and Harry growled at the thought of his mother being used in such a way. But then the truth dawned on him. The allure made a difference but it couldn't change the way that Lily thought deep down. He saw her revel in her actions and he could only watch as James pounded her cunt, Sirius fucked her ass and Remus exploded in her mouth.

Raven was along for the ride as well. She however saw another side. She saw and felt Lily's feelings at being used and she groaned with mental arousal. She felt herself filled in all ways imaginable and she shuddered within the visions.

Finally both twins awoke to see the Delacours and Remus staring down at them. Mary was nowhere to be seen. Harry and Raven were helped in to a loveseat as their minds processed what they had seen. They met each others eyes and each blushed. Remus chuckled as he thought the idea of watching millennia of sex might make you blush.

Harry and Raven were fine with that. But as their eyes met, something sparked and each could barely resist jumping on each other. Fleur asked them if they had any questions and they shook their heads before asking to be shown to their bedrooms.

They were led to a long hallway. At the end were a magnificent set of double doors. They entered in to a very elegant office with a darkened oak table and surprisingly enough, a sleek computer on the desk. "The Mermaid has the best of muggle and magical technologies."

Fleur gestured to a door in the back of the room. "The Master bedroom is through there. There are two beds in there. If Mistress Raven wishes, she may sleep there with Master's permission." Harry and Raven looked at Fleur with arched eyebrows. "As you both have taken the Potter Knowledge, then you have accepted the position. You are our Master and Mistress. Master has the final say." Fleur and Gabrielle dropped to their knees and Remus snapped a smart salute at Harry.

Harry groaned and dismissed them. With a look at Raven, he entered the bedroom and collapsed in to the larger bed. Harry transfigured his clothes in to casual pajamas. As he crawled in to bed, he didn't notice as Raven discarded her robes to reveal a set of red panties and bra. She watched him as she climbed in to bed. "Goodnight Raven."

"Goodnight Harry." Raven snuggled deeper in to the covers and looked at her brother. "Goodnight Master." Her whisper was quiet but Harry's eyes snapped open at the sound.



(June 30th, 1997, early morning)

Hours later, Harry rolled over unable to sleep. The overload of information in his mind was still sorting itself out. He heard a rustling coming from Raven and he frowned. What was that earlier with her? He knew she was hot but he was within seconds of jumping her right in front of Remus and the Delacours.

A sudden movement of his blanket startled him and he felt the bed shift next to him. "Harry..." He rolled over to see Raven lying next to him, her green eyes meeting his.

Growing up stuffed in that cupboard, the two had slept curled up with each other until they received their Hogwarts letters. But they hadn't slept together in years.

Raven trembled and Harry immediately brought ahand up to her cheek. As soon as he touched her, she mewled and rolled on to him.

Their lips met and Harry's world exploded. He groaned and their tongues met and wrestled. A combined four thousand years of kissing experience were put to use. Finally Harry managed to pull away.

"Raven...we can't do this. You're my sister. It's not right." He was silenced as she kissed him again.

She pulled away and left him gasping."Harry...please...when you were hurt, I was so scared. I can't live without you and no other man could compare to you." Harry rolled his eyes and went to respond. He was thoroughly distracted as Raven's fingers played over the hem of his t-shirt.

"Damn it Harry, you know as well as I do what happened earlier. That was not just me." Harry closed his eyes and tried to calm his raging hormones.

This time, as the lips descended on his, the kiss was soft and sweet. He groaned as his arms reluctantly circled around her. She pulled away and rested on her elbows, her face inches above his own.

"Harry, I love you. I can't settle for any other man than you. When you were looking through Dad's memories, I was looking through Mum's. I want to be that for you, I need to be that for you." Her eyes were pleading and Harry couldn't look elsewhere. "Harry...Master...I need you."

Raven's eyes were closed and a tear leaked out of her eye. A fluttering kiss caught it and continued to kiss down her cheek. She opened her eyes to see Harry smiling at her. He leaned up on his elbows and kissed her, his tongue slipping inside her mouth.

She squealed and threw her arms around him. His hands locked themselves to her waist and stroked her bare hip bones. The tiny string that enclosed the panties was plucked.

She kissed down his jaw line and down his neck. She sucked once on his Adam's apple and he groaned. "God Raven...you're so hot."She giggled and lifted his shirt over his head.

"Master...that's so sweet...did you ever think of me while you were wanking?" Harry groaned as she interspersed kisses in her words. His hands tangled in her hair, feeling the silky strands slide through his grasp.

"Are you kidding? I've wanted to fuck you for so long."

Finally, after tonguing his belly button, she reached the top of his shorts. They were severely tented and Harry could only watch as Raven pulled them down. Green eyes met green eyes as the pants slid down. His erection sprang free next to Raven's head and she stroked it with her cheek.

She threw aside his pants before reaching up to his head. She kissed him deeply once. As she pulled back, he grabbed her head."Suck my cock, slut." She shivered and trailed back down his torso before she reached his manhood.

She kissed the head and tongued the opening of his urethra. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her forward. As he watched, she took the head in her mouth and sucked gently. She used two thousand years of blowjob experience and tickled the sensitive underside of his head.

Harry groaned and humped her mouth a couple times. She smiled around his cock and slowly lowered her mouth. He was big enough that deep-throating him was a challenge and Raven suppressed her gag reflex. Her tongue danced along his shaft as she pulled up for air and sucked on him without going all the way down. Harry groaned and thrust gently in her mouth.

"Oh god Raven...I'm gonna come." Raven moaned and slipped her lips over his head and suckled gently. He shuddered and let go. Cum filled her mouth and she swallowed as much as possible. "Jesus Raven..." Harry finished and she let his cock slip out of her mouth.

She slipped up his body and lay next to him. She smiled and gulped down the rest of his seed. "Master...your cum tastes so good. Icould eat it all day." Harry smiled and kissed her gently.

He pulled her close and she settled in next to him. He leaned in to her ear and whispered. "You are mine. No one else's. You are a slut and you will live for cum. My cum." Raven started breathing heavy and she hissed in to his ear.

"Of course Master. Only yours. I live to serve you." Harry smiled and kissed her ear. A silver glow enclosed them as her vow took hold.

"Very good Slut. Sleep." She sighed and settled in under his arm. Harry leaned back and looked at the ceiling. He had just come in his sister's mouth and she vowed to serve him for the rest of her days. He smiled and went to sleep.



(June 30th, 1997, late morning)

Harry awoke with a smile still on his face. He looked down and saw Raven's dark hair spread out on his chest. He smiled and stroked her head softly. He knew that it should be wrong how he felt, and what they did. Perhaps watching two thousand years of sex numbed him a bit, but he just didn't care. He loved his sister, she loved him and they expressed that love in a certain way.

He grinned as an idea struck him. He slipped out of her grasp and she murmured sadly. He pulled the blanket off of them and gazed down at her form. Her body was slim like his, and her stomach was toned from working out. They didn't have much to do at the Dursleys during the summer, so both of them did sit-ups and pushups all day.

He slid down her body and eased her legs apart. She was still wearing the red panties from the night before, though he could see dried girl-cum in the crotch. Moving slowly as not to wake her, he slid her panties down and tossed them aside.

Her pussy was staring him, still glistening with juices. She was clean-shaven and Harry groaned at the sight. He kissed the inside of her thighs softly and she shifted slightly. He wanted to come before she woke so he quickly skipped the foreplay.

He leaned down and ran his tongue slowly up her slit. She moaned in her sleep. He pried her cunt open with one hand and began to lick and suck gently at her outer lips. She moaned and began to unconsciously paw at her bra-covered breasts.

Harry slid up her body and undid her bra. Her breasts came free and he licked his lips. He quickly began suckling one teat before moving to the other. Her breasts weren't too big but firm. They matched her slim body and he left one hand on her left tits and rolled it softly.

He returned to her center and began to lick. He noticed that she seemed to be waking up and hurried up. Soon, he was furiously eating her out. His eyes were on hers and as they snapped open, he slid afinger under her and popped in to the rosebud of her ass.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRY" His nibble on her clit pushed her over the edge and she came all over his face. He smiled and wiped his face before moving up to kiss her.

"Good morning Slut." She smiled and kissed him deeply. Her hand drifted down to play with his morning erection and he groaned in to her mouth.

"Good morning Master. Would you like to fuck your slut?" Harry smiled and nodded. "Master, I do not care if I get pregnant. It would be an honor to give you a daughter and niece at the same time. Then you could fuck her too."

Harry's hips bucked at her words and she laughed throatily. He went to his knees between her legs and positioned herself at her entrance. "Just fuck me Master, I am a virgin but I don't care about the pain."He nodded and nuzzled his head in to her hole.

She screamed as he slammed home, filling her with all of his cock at once. He sat inside her as she slowly relaxed. She finally smiled at the feeling of being so full and he began to pump steadily in and out. As he fucked her, he leant down and began to suckle on her teats.

"Yes Master...Harder...You're filling me up." He pumped faster and faster. Her once-virgin pussy was so tight around his shaft that he felt her heartbeat. He reached under her and lifted her hips up and pulled her until she was entirely supported on his hips and cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

He continued to thrust in to her while his other hand found her asshole and began pumping in to her backdoor. "God Slut...you are so tight. I am going to fill your cunt with my cum."

Raven moaned and began tonguing Harry's ear."Yes Master. Harder. Fuck my dirty cunt. Finger my ass." Harry's pleasure was pushed higher by her dirty words and his hips were a blur as he fucked her.

Just as he felt her clench around and scratch his back raw, he hit the edge. "Slut, I'm coming. I'm gonna fill you up." With a grunt, he buried himself within her and came.

Raven came again as she felt his seed hit the back wall of her cunt. It was hot and slick and wonderful. She buried her face in to his hair and welcomed the seed in to her body. In her mind, she smiled. She hadn't been lying before: she welcomed the chance to give him a child. If it was a daughter and she grew up and something happened...well they were in no spot to judge, considering they were twins and he was currently buried deep within her pussy, shooting the final strands of cum in to her.

Finally he let her fall on the bed. His cock popped out covered in cum and juices. She smiled at him. "Thank you Master." He smiled and stroked his cock idly.

She pushed him back on to the bed and began sucking him off. "I have to clean you off Master." He smiled and patted her head as he began to harden.

Finally he pulled her off. "I have an idea slut. Lie on your back." She promptly complied and lay flat, thrusting her chest in the air. He stroked his cock a few times with an idle smile on his face before he moved.

Placing one knee next to her stomach, he swung his leg over her torso and lightly sat on her stomach. He tweaked her nipple once and she shivered underneath him. His cock bobbed just above her tits. He settled his cock between her breasts. "Slut, push your breasts together." She shivered again and did as she was told.

Harry smiled at the pleasure of having his cock sandwiched by Raven's soft and smooth breasts. With a slow moan, he began thrusting through the canal created by her breasts. Raven tilted her head forward and gave a quick suck on his head each time he moved forward.

Harry moaned and thrust harder. The feeling of the soft globes smashed together over his cock was amazing. "God Raven, I've wanted to do this since you started growing tits. Your breasts are wonderful."

"Master, fuck my tits. Fuck my slut tits. I want you to come all over my face." Harry groaned and fucked harder.

Raven gave his cock a little lick on the up thrust and he groaned. "Oh god Raven, I'm gonna cover your cute little face with my cum." He gave two more full thrusts before he groaned.

Streams of cum covered her face. One line went from her eye to her jaw. Another shot through her hair. She smiled prettily and Harry groaned. "God slut, the cum looks so good on your face. I am going to cum on your face every day for the rest of all our lives."

"You are going to be very busy than Master."Both Potters turned around to see Fleur and Gabrielle watching them. It took asecond to register, but then both Potters noticed the French girls were naked and panting.

As the Potters watched, burning with humiliation, the French girls withdrew their hands from their soaking pussies and licked them clean. Gabrielle grabbed Fleur's hand and licked it clean again. "You missed a spot sister." The girls were gorgeous. Fleur was taller and slimmer. Gabrielle was a bit shorter, but had fuller breasts despite her younger age. Both girls were shaved completely, and their silver hair fell to their mid-back.

Fleur rolled her eyes at her younger sister. She stepped forward and spoke to Harry. "Do not worry Master, Mistress. The Potters have a long history of that sort of love. I believe the family magic of the Potters prevents any retardation of any offspring spawned in incest." Harry burned as Fleur so casually stated what he had done to his sister. "In fact, Ibelieve your great-great-great-grandfather impregnated his daughter, who then gave birth to your great-grandfather." Harry gaped and Raven shared the look.

"Now, I am happy that you two have worked out your feelings." Both Potters blushed. "Master, I assume that Mistress will not work with the normal sluts?"

Harry stood, unashamed of his nakedness. "Hell no! She's mine!" Fleur and Gabrielle shuddered at the glowing green eyes.

All three girls fell to their knees. "Yes Master." Their voices were strange and empty. The girls shuddered before standing wearily.

"What the hell was that?" Harry looked quickly from Raven to Fleur to Gabrielle. The Delacours were flushed and watching Harry and Raven looked a bit frightened. Harry gathered his sister in his arms.

"Master, I believe that was the Voice. I believe that was a combination of the Master of the Mermaid's voice and the Potter-Black heir voice. Quite a powerful thing."

Harry shook his head and kissed Raven's head. The girl clung to him, ignoring the erection that poked up between her legs."Let's just go to breakfast, err, lunch."

Fleur and Gabrielle were still breathing heavily. They shared a glance before Gabrielle spoke. "Master...we are your property...but we would wish it very much if you claimed us..."

Harry sat there dumbly before the meaning dawned on him. He saw a drop of juice slide down the inside of Gabrielle's thigh."Umm...Raven...help."

"What Master? Fuck them. They're Sluts, it's what they do." Harry looked down in shock at his sister and she kissed him softly."Master, I am not your girlfriend. I am your Slut. You will have many Sluts; hopefully I can play with them too. The Delacours...that's just a fringe benefit of being the Master." She smiled and Harry looked up at the Delacours.

Both were panting and Fleur seemed to be unconsciously tweaking her nipple. Gabrielle's eyes were locked on Harry's erection. He slowly grinned. "Sluts, get your asses over here. I'm gonna pump you so full of cum, you'll be leaking for days."



A/N: Just to be evil, I'll stop here. Thanks for all the rad reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story