Categories > Original > Horror

It's Just Revenge, Leia

by Xazen 0 reviews

Death is death. The death wasn't a natural cause. Some had commited the murder. But no one knows how or who commited the murder. Nobody, but me.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Published: 2008-04-19 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 642 words - Complete

0Unrated
#############################################################


I was silently sitting on the sofa watching Leia wipe a fake tear from her eye as everyone else crowded around her with sympathy on their faces and in their voices.
"It's okay, Leia. It wasn't your fault that Miki died."
My mother sadly said as she wrapped her arms around Leia comforting her.
"I know, but I still blame myself that she's gone now."
Leia replied her face filled with fake disgusting tears and she pretended to feel bad about the death.
"But don't worry, Mrs Kazawa, I understand that Miki's time has come and ended."
"Ended? You don't understand because it wasn't time yet. It wasn't time to let go. You just made it come quicker."
I muttered under my breath as everyone else seem to ignore me and went on feeling sorry for Leia, gosh I hate that. I mean why are they feeling sorry for her? She's not the dead one! Just then Leia's eyes widen and her pretty emerald eyes flashed with fear.
"MIKI!!!!!!"
She screamed pointing towards my direction. Everyone else then blinked in confusion and looked around as I quickly stood up.
"What the hell?"
I said sarcasticly as my mother patted Leia softly on the shoulder.
"It's alright, Leia, it was just an illusion. You just miss Miki too much."
"No!! I really ssaw Miki! She standing right there!"
Leia said continuing to scream and point towards my direction.
"Please."
I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms in disbelief.
"No, seriously I'm not joking! I seriously saw Miki staring at me right there!"
Leia screamed her face mixed with confusion and fright as she looked around while everyone else's face showed that she might be slightly crazy.
"What are you talking about, you know Miki died two weeks ago."
Miss. Spencer my english teacher said as she also started looking in my direction, again in disbelief.
"That's right. Dead."
I said moving closer to Leia and kneeled in front of her.
"Yeah, dead."
My father repeated as he hugged my mother protectively casting a worried look at Leia just in case she actually was insane.
"You don't know what you're talking about, Leia."
I said smirking as I touched Leia's cheek softly with my ice cold hands. Leia then jumped as soon as she felt my icy touch and real tears started to stream down her face, this time not in sorrow but in fear as she fixed her eyes on my face.
"Oh god, please help me...please don't, Miki.."
She trembled as my hands trailed down to around her neck.
"This is for what you did. This is revenge."
Then I tightened my grip around Leia causing her suddenly choke as everyone backed away in fear.
"OHMIGOD!! LEIA!!"
My mother screamed as Leia's face started to pale and her lips to a pale blue.
"Don't worry, Mom. I know what I'm doing."
I said as my smirk started to widen and my eyes flamed with revenge and hatred. Then Leia's breath slowly came to a stop and her hands and legs went limp and I finally let go.
"LEIA!!!!!"
My mom screamed as she and the rest of the people rushed to Leia's dead and souless body. I then slowly walked over and hugged my mother lightly.
"Good bye, Mom. My job here is done."
I then went back upstairs to my room and I sat there on my desk. My death place. Yes, I, Miki Kazawa had killed my murderer with my own two hands out of revenge. Why Leia had killed me in the first place was still a mystery to everyone even me. But just knowing that I had gotten my revenge against her seemed to fill my soul with peace. Though why I still haven't passed to Heaven, I think I know why. Don't you Leia?


###################################################################
Sign up to rate and review this story