Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

BFF

by darkviolet 13 reviews

Head over heels..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-20 - 2126 words

2Funny
I sat alone at the back of the class, missing Frank already when a big honey colored Afro came into view. I blinked twice and shifted in my seat to have a better look. Ray handed the teacher a slip and glanced around. Out of instinct, I waved a little, making him smile slightly and immediately dropped my gaze to the table and grabbed a tip of my hair as though it was my intention to play with it all along and the wave was just a nervous twitch...Not a great first impression but it was better him to think I was a twitchy person then an eager puppy.
I don't even know why I was so worried of what he'll think of me or why the hell I waved, I didn't even know him all that well, I mean I knew him, I hung out at his place and even was there for a party once. I knew him cause he knew Gerard and considering that Gerard was being a royal pain in my tush for quite sometime now and Mikey's brother and obviously I knew Mikey, that's how I knew Ray.
The teacher squinted at the note he gave her and looked up, "Viola Hart?"
My heart sank as I let out a small groan, I should've known, something was my fault again.
She spotted me no matter how far down I slided in my chair, "Please follow Mr. Toro to the counselor's office"
I slapped my forehead. I forgot all about the shrink! Fuck me!
I Scrambled to my feet and loading my bag pack on my shoulders I walked slowly along the row when a random foot stuck out and before my mind managed to stop my feet I stumbled. Blushing madly I reached out and grabbed a table but the books I held flew down to the floor with what I believed to be the biggest noise a few books are capable of making, the laughter rung in my ears. Ray immediately picked them up, motioning me to follow him out of the door, "So many pricks in one school"

"Aw don't worry, it happened to me million times before...So the school counselor huh?"

"Mmm," I nodded, looking at my feet, "I forgot about it too. Dick will fucking kill me"

"Yeah he seemed a bit anxious," Ray smiled, he held the heavy door for me, making my heart flutter it's way to a mushy slim of a feathery butterfly...If that was medically possible.

"I'm not crazy, you know," I snapped, feeling my face glow in bright red.

"I know," he said calmly, making me feel so fucking self conscious. Why do I have to always embarrass myself, I mean next to his calm, self control nature I look like a fucking viking with horns and wrapped in dead animals skin.
He must think I was some stupid kid with my tantrums while he's conducting himself so maturely...Then again he didn't have to go to the shrink.
With all the thoughts buzzing in my head, I didn't notice we were right in front of the counselor door, "Well this is it then"

I nodded, "I appreciate your efforts of escorting me," I mentally kicked myself in the head. Escorting? Appreciate? Just drop dead, Viola! He's just an 18 year old guy not the fucking prince of England! Ugh!

"No problem, Viola," He chuckled.

It made me grin...He called me Viola, with that breathing out sound, Vi-ola...Maybe cause that's your name you fucking idiot! Yeah I know but SOME people always short it to stupid nicknames and he didn't, even though it was such a complicated name to pronounce, he made it, he went through so much trouble to say it correctly...Do you listen to yourself? I'm just curious...Fuck I'm talking to myself...I better wipe off that pathetic mushy grin and say something sensible.
I cleared my throat, "See you around"...Not much sense but at least it doesn't sound stupid.

"So are you sure you can't come tonight?," he finally gave me back the books he carried for me, making me frown, "You know the Way's party?"

"Yeah what about it?," My heart was beating like the maniac it was.

"Gee said something about you not coming," he shrugged.

"Why not?," I scrunched my face. I wondered why 'Gee' has any business talking about me with Ray, "I after all delivered the alcohol," I smirked, standing straighter.

"Too bad you won't be drinking it," he chuckled.

"Why you won't save me a bottle?," I flirted, and as I was doing it I couldn't believe myself. I was flirting with Ray Toro. The Ray Toro!

"You want me to save you a bottle?," he asked, smiling.

"I'll be there," I exclaimed.
Yeah wag your tail too.

"Weren't you grounded?," he kinda smirked, it aggravated me, he said it so condescendingly or so I thought.

"Grounded not dead," yet.

"Great! See you there," he walked out of the office hall and disappeared from view behind the heavy double doors.

I sighed, leaning on the door, I've just acted like the most incredible idiot ever. Sure I was smart and confident and had the mouth of steel but just let me be alone with an 18 year old guy and I'm all over the place, now all I gotta do is figure out a way to sneak out of the house tonight and make it back in one piece. No biggie.

But first thing's first. I gotta fuck up that Mrs. whats her face's mind...Not a lot, just a little, if Dick thought that a quick chat with a good for nothing high school shrink will fix me and get me off his back, he has another thing coming, especially after he expelled Frankie.
I took a deep breathe and knocked politely.
"Come in," a pleasant voice called out.
I pushed the door open, taking the room in. It looked cozy, it even had a white couch near the book shelf, probably an evil plot to get kids to spill the beans, "I'm Viola Hart," I smiled widely to a woman of about 30 with pleasant features, hosting beautiful brown eyes with black hair framing her pale complexion.

"Oh oh," she closed whatever she was reading, placing her reading glasses and pen on top of it and stood up, outstretching her arm in front of her, "Please, take a seat"

I nodded ,buckle your seat belt Mrs what's your name, the show is about to begin, "Just a sec," I looked back at the empty hall, "Will you hurry up?!"
I saw Mrs. whoever frown from the corner of my eye, "I'm sorry I didn't get your name"

She craned her neck to see who I was talking to, "Um Mrs. Annette Sander"

"Right," I smiled at her and turned back to scream at the empty hall, "Come on! Mrs. Sander is waiting for us she doesn't have all day for you," I turned my back at her and whispered angrily to the air behind the closed door, motioning widely on the table and waving my hands around.

"Miss Hart?," she went to step around her desk and peek at who I was talking to.

"I'm sorry," I tugged 'him' from around the door, "He's really shy," she opened her month to say something but I hissed angrily to the side, "Stop it! You always get me in trouble! Yes you do! Yes! Yes! You do"

She smirked, "That's the oldest trick in the book, Miss Hart," she motioned for me to sit and went around her table, sinking in her chair.

"What book?," I elbowed the air and ordered it to sit in the left chair while I took the right, glaring at it angrily, "I do love to read"

"Oh Miss Hart, you can stop the show," she giggled, "I know you're not crazy"

"What show?," I asked innocently,"'Oh and this is Serj", I jerked my head to the left.

"Nice to meet you, Serj," she outstretched her arm and closed her fingers around thin air, shaking it.

I bit back my laughter, "I'm sorry he doesn't talk, he's really shy"

"Are you shy?," she diverted her gaze to me.

"Not really," I sighed, "I can't be"

"Why is that?," she leaned forward, a concerned look occupying her face, "An abusive home? Drug abuse? Bulling? Eating disorder? Bad grades?"

I sighed heavily again, "No...It's just that Serj is so shy I'm forced to speak for him," I pretended to jerk my arm slightly, "Stop it, baby," I patted the air at my heads height, "There's nothing to be ashamed of"

"And how long ago did Serj appeared?," She leaned back disappointed.

"Oh a while ago," I squinted as if I was trying to remember something, "Do you remember it, Serj?"

"Anything tragic happened then?,"

I wrinkled my nose, "You think we should tell her, sweetie?", I nodded and diverted my gaze past her, "Yeah, he touched Viola, his disgusting hands going down Viola's spine and then after he got out of my shirt Viola killed him," my eyes widened and I tried to look insane and drool a bit, "It's all his fault, Gerard's. He set the whole thing up. We thought we could finally trust him and then he let that piece of shit touch Viola"

"Oh honey," she reached out for my hand but I removed it and rested it on the chair where Serj sat as though I was holding his hand, "Who's Gerard?"

"This guy," I sniffled, looking away, "He's a son of our mother's best friend. Viola grew up with him and he was mean all Viola's life but Viola never thought he'd let that happen, right in front of him too"

"Who did it to you?," she grabbed a pen and a paper and scribbled something fast.

"He was so slimy and wet and disgusting," I shuddered, "They called him grabby frog on the street"

She stopped writing and looked up, "Grabby frog? A frog?"

I nodded, biting back the laughter, "You know him?"

"Viola," she sighed, letting go of the pen completely, "I wish you'd just stop it and talk to me"

"I am," I insisted.

"Are you?," she began tapping her finger on the table.

"Did the principle told you why he sent us to you?," I continued before she could chip in, "Behavior problems, right? A good girl with good grades from a good stable home talks back to the teachers, skips classes, drinks? Why do you think it happens, Serj?", I glanced meaningfully at the empty chair.

She bit her lip, "OK, but tell me what else is going on in your life at the moment"

"Well," I took a deep breathe, "Our mother's cheating on our dad who's pretty clueless and we fuck her lovers son even though we don't like him"

"Stop lying, please"

I chuckled, "Fine, I'm sorry. There's this senior.."

Ooh," she clasped her palms together cheerfully. Happy to find something that sounded like a real enough problem, "You like him?"

I was so tempted to roll my eyes at her but I resisted the urge. No, I don't like him, I just felt like telling a fucking stranger about this random senior, "I dunno. I'm beginning to think I am but I doubt he likes me"

"Oh I'm sure he is," she waved her hand, leaning closely, "What's not to like? You're pretty, funny, smart and a lovely girl"

Not to mention a fucked up version of my slut of a mother, a pill popper, coward and a potential good for nothing alcoholic, "Yeah it's just that he's older"

"3 years are not that big of a difference," She snapped back to reality where she was a pain in the ass and not my best friend forever, "Of course you have to be careful so older guys won't take advantage of you,"

I snorted unintentionally.

"I'm serious, honey. At this age, boys think that younger girls are easy prey"

"He's not like that," I said.

"What's he like then?,"

"He's sweet. Kinda the artsy fartsy type, good looking. Into music...Hmm, I knew him for a long time but not well. Like we never really sat down and seriously talked"

"You want to ask him out?"

"I don't think so," I blushed.

And then she went into the whole you should claim your own destiny, leave stereotypes in the 1990's blah blah feminism blah blah. I'm sure Serj paid more attention then me and he's fictional! I was too busy thinking about a certain senior.







A/N
Yay! We're 40 chapters old! Mid life crisis, menopause and all that jazz!
Sign up to rate and review this story