Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bet You Ten Bucks I Can Make You Regret Her

Breakfast Served With A Twist

by XxMyChemicalPanicsxX 4 reviews

Ryan snaps out of his wild fit of laughter. Finally, right? That's over but he still has to figure out what happened in the cafe.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 1060 words - Complete

0Unrated
Yay!! I get to type some more!!! Okay go read it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I feel a light bulb turn on in my head and damn is it bright. I'm so lost right now there are no words to even begin to explain. I try looking around at my surroundings to see if that clears anything up. Four people staring all wide-eyed at me, a girl with bright, smurf-colored hair biting her nails nervously, and a waitress of about 40 sitting at a table tilting her head back while pinching her nose with her eyes closed. With her head in the position it's in you almost don't notice the dark purple bruises on her cheeks. Man whoever did that to her messed her up good! I stop gawking at the lady and focus my attention on me again. Millions of questions do the backstroke across the sea of the confusion that's supposed to be my mind. Like, what the hell is going on, and how long have I been in this cafe, and why are people looking at me funny, why do my eyes burn and water, why does my face feel like it's on fire, why can't I breathe, why is it that every time I try to get a breath of air I choke on spit and have to cough a couple of times to clear my throat, and what the hell is that fucking noise?
xThat's you dipwad.
Huh?
xDamn you're dumb. Good thing you're cute 'cus if you weren't, you'd be so screwed.
Huh?
xOh for Pete’s sake! Do I have to spell it out for you? All you have to do is stop laughing dumbass.
I'm laughing?
xWhy else do you think people are giving you the stink-eye? 'Cus you got something on your nose?

I snap my lips together like an alligator and I hear someone near the front of the cafe whisper "finally" in the kind of whisper that you say something bitchy in when you're talking about someone two feet away and you want them to hear every last bit of it. Even though I've stopped laughing, I feel four pairs of eyes on me. Feeling my throat tighten and my stomach clench up I get up and begin to walk nonchalantly out of the cafe. By "walk" I mean run like Freddy motherfucking Krueger is chasing me and by "nonchalantly" I mean stumbling over my shoelaces, bumping my hip into the steel frame of a chair, and knocking smack-dab into another waitress sending the mugs of scalding hot coffee, glasses of freezing cold orange juice, and plates full of eggs, bacon, and some chunky, smelly, yellow stuff that she was holding on two trays in each hand flying through the air. And guess who it all landed on. All I heard as I ran out of the cafe were laughs and jeers from the customers I've annoyed for who knows how long.
x32 minutes and 17 seconds. Not including your little mishap because everyone seemed to enjoy that.
Leave me alone.

I run back to the bus and board it. I got surprised looks from everyone (everyone being Jon, Spencer, and Brendon) but of course I was expecting that. I mean, if you saw someone covered with breakfast meals, and dripping orange coffee juice (which I would prefer two call the to beverages seeing as they mixed together). "My God, what happened to you," says Brendon, his beautiful, chocolate-brown eyes as wide as an owl's. I see there's a seat next to him that's not filled so I safely guess that she isn't on the bus. "Just a little accident," I say flashing a fake reassuring smile.
xTch. Accident? More lik-
Please don't start.

Still their expressions don't change. "I'm okay. You can stop looking at me like that. It's not like I'm gonna die from getting a little messy." That put everyone at rest. I announce I'm going to my bunk to take a nap. After what happened, I definitely need one but I know I won't fall asleep so I guess I'll just stare at the ceiling or whatever the hell you call that area up there until I get sick of it. I head to the bathroom, wash up and change my clothes. I also brush my teeth remembering that I didn't earlier this morning. I'm still a little sticky from the orange coffee juice but at least it's a couple of steps up from how I entered the bus. I climb into my bunk on the top (almost falling off like I always do) and curl up into a ball under the covers.
I know I was doing way more than laughing in that cafe.
xOh do you.
Yeah I do. But just not what exactly. Do you want to fill in on what happened?
xNo.
Please.
xNo.
Oh come on, I'm begging you.
xYou mean you really don't know?
What am I supposed to?
xPossibly.
Okay, cut all the Mysterious Joe crap and tell me what happened.
xAlright, alright, no need to get snippy about it. You saw that lady with the fucked up face right?
I did that?
xSure did.

A wave of nausea sweeps over me. Her face was so bad. There was some dried blood on the floor going in a circular pattern and a red mop nearby the mess. I guess some tried to clean it up.
It made me a little dizzy but from what I'm guessing that didn't stop me from laughing my fucking head off.
You're lying right?
xUnlike you, you horrible person, I don't bother with lying.

I did that? No I didn't. I couldn't have. I mean if I did I would've remembered right? I mean I can't stand the sight of blood so how'd I do it? Once again, my head turns into a sea.
xCalm down and quit confusing yourself. It was just an "accident".
Why'd you say it like that for?
xOh, no reason, Ryan. Just go to sleep, kay. That'll make everything all better.
You promise?
xUmm....Yeeeaaaahhhh.... Well sweet dreams.

It's quiet. That makes me uncomfortable. I already know I won't sleep so I go to the living-room, area, thingie and join the rest of the guys. It's nice because for about 10 months, I kinda forgot what it's like to talk to people and not....
Sign up to rate and review this story