Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > my 1st fic - the unnamed! (i cant think of one)

Chapter 6 - Happy hippos make ryro sad

by nicaluvsfobpatdnmcr 1 review

Brendon's being an ass. Will he drive Ryan away?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 462 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6 – happy hippos make Ryro sad

“Ryan. You know your still feeling guilty about me saving your life…” Brendon wheedled, just like he always did when he wanted something.
“Would you be a dear and go and get me a two litre bottle of sprite and three happy hippos from the shop, and not the ones with the nasty chocolate bits on them, pleeeease”
“God Brendon. What did your last fucking slave die of?”
“I seem to remember hitting him over the head with a pair of crutches for not getting me sprite and happy hippos. Now just hurry up. I'm starving.”
“Fine then. Do you want anything else, sir? Quails eggs and caviar on a solid silver platter? When I get back shall I spoon-feed you as well?”
“Sarcasm is the lowest for of wit, Ryro, so just go and get my food”
Ryan got of the sofa, muttering profanities under his breath and slamming the front door behind him.
“Brendon was taking liberties” he thought. “Okay he did save my life but he said he wanted to. He can’t have done it just so I would have to do stuff for him, can he?”

Ryan walked in the door, practically threw the stuff at Brendon and stomped up the stairs. Wincing at the sound of the door slamming, Brendon picked up his crutches and struggled to get off the sofa. Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, he looked up at what he planning on attempting.
“Oh fuck, this will take a long time. I knew I should have bought a bungalow!” he murmured, before placing his crutches on the first step.
Ryan, bringing himself out of his reverie, heard Brendon climbing the stairs and the occasional bang followed by and exclamation of “fuck” or “shit”. He knew he should really go and help Brendon but the pissed off part of him wanted to know how sorry Brendon was, whether he would carry on or just give up.
To his surprise, Brendon reached the top and banged on the door with his crutch. Ryan didn’t answer, preferring to let Brendon sweat a bit before he was forgiven.
“Ryan. I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn’t have done that. You’re not a slave to anyone, especially not me and I shouldn’t have made you do stuff for me, when I keep refusing your help for everything else. I am truly sorry, Ry. Do you forgive me?”
“Nice speech, Brenny” Ryan said as he slowly opened the door. “I’ll only forgive you I get to have half of the sprite that I just bought”
“Ok lets party, dude!”

A/n

I'm soooo glad they made up
I hate it when they fight, lol!
Xxx Nica xxX
Sign up to rate and review this story