Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Here. Ready To Take That Bullet.

You Promised Me

by StandardToaster 9 reviews

Frank isn't happy with Gerard's eating habits.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-25 - Updated: 2008-04-25 - 3263 words - Complete

2Moving
Surprise. I actually had most of this chapter typed before everything went to hell. So I finished it last night despite my lack of emotion. Sorry if it sucks. So I know you guys are still mad at me for dissapointing your smutty desires, but that will come soon enough, Gerard's just being stupid again/still. Him and his self image, ay? Also, I'm going camping until Sunday, hopefully I'll be better when I get back and you guys can have your update.

-Finch

-------------------

GERARD'S POV:

I woke up to some weird sound on TV. I had fallen asleep in the process of changing the channel. After a few long seconds I remembered that there was a sleeping Frank Iero on my chest, silently breathing. I lifted an arm and ran it across his hair, petting him gently. Frank woke to my soft touch, his eyes flinching open. He was so adorable when he was just waking up, sleep still in his eyes.
"Goodmorning Princess." Wow. How long had it been since I said that?
Frankie smiled at me and brought his hands up to his mouth, curling up like a little squirrel. His eyes were fixed on me curiously. It was always hard to know what was running through Frankie's mind, but it was always beautiful.
"You hungry Gee?" Fuck. I knew he was going to ask that question.
Truthfully I didn't want to eat with him. I would look like a fucking fat ass. Besides looking fat, I was still full from that poptart this morning.
"Uhh. No, I'm okay." I told him, hoping he wouldn't ask.
"But you haven't eaten in..." He looked at the clock before deciding what to say
"Six or so hours, assuming that you ate breakfast." He looked up at me with a worried look on his face.
"Uhmm. I had a big breakfast. You know I promised you that I would eat!" I smiled and let out a fake little laugh.
Before he could answer I leaned up, clutching him in my arms, I was hoping that I would cut him off from saying something against me. Now he was sitting on my lap, his legs across me, hanging over the edge of the couch, and my legs still stretching down the couch. Frank's hands were still curled up adorably. I squeezed him a bit and smiled like a retard, kissing him on the top of the head.
"Uh... okay." He said quietly and unsure.
Thanks to God we avoided the subject.
"How about tonight we go down the the restaurant for some dinner?" I asked him.
I had no idea how I was going to avoid eating. Maybe I would just throw it up after we got back.
"Really Gee?" He asked me, looking up at me and smiling just as stupidly as I had. For some reason his stupid smile was amazingly sexy and cute, and mine was just... stupid.
"Of course!" I told him, picking him up.
I set him down and we stood there in front of eachother.
"Do you want me to get you something to tide you over until dinner babe?" I asked him, scartching my head.
It wasn't until I scratched my head that I realized that neither of us were wearing shirts still. On that subject I reminded myself that the guys must've gotten home by now. Where were they?
"I can make myself something, I'm sure." Frankie said walking off into the kitchen.
I followed him into the kitchen and pulled him backwards into my arms, holding him from pouring himself some cereal.
"Go clean yourself up or something, I'll get you some food, okay?" I whispered into his ear.
"Fine. Fine." He told me, walking out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

FRANK'S POV:

I made my way toward the bedroom, hoping that Ray, Mikey, and Bob weren't waiting in there, I knew they would give me shit. Before walking into the room I put my ear to the door, there were no voices or anything, good. I casually walk into the bedroom without a second thought. As soon as I walked in I sighed,
"Sooooooooooooooooooooo," Bob said, sitting on Gerard's bed along with Mikey and Ray.
"You guys have a good time?" He asked, raising his eyebrows a few times.
"Heh. Yeah, we did." I answered trying to walk away from them.
Before I could make it pass the bed Mikey grabbed my pants and drug me back towards them.
"Frank and Gee sitting in tree," Mikey sung, poking me in the, making me wriggle.
"K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Ray and Bob chimed in.
I bent down really close to Mikey and stared him in the face,
"I gave Gerard a blow job on that bed and we didn't wash the sheets." I said lazily.
"EWGH!!" Squealed Mikey as he hopped up along with Ray and Bob.
They all stood there, whiping the back of their pants like there were bugs or something all over them. I sighed and walked over to the bathroom to begin cleaning up myself. First off I brushed my teeth and tongue so hard I thought that my mouth might bleed. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the taste stuck in my mouth, I just didn't want to be reminded constantly about earlier. Afterwards I washed my face, quickly splashing water on myself. I looked at my face in the mirror. I could use some eyeliner.
I scrounged around in the drawers until I found a short, black eyeliner. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I wore eyeliner, but I think Gerard liked it. My eyeliner was thick, almost like I was wearing black eyeshadow too. This wasn't something I would hear shit about seeing as I used to wear a lot of red, and along with the red I had Xs over my eyes. Hopefully Gee would like it too.
I found an off-white washcloth and ran it under the hot water. I rung the washcloth out before running it over my body, it was a little too hot for me and kind of burnt, I didn't mind it too much. After a few seconds I realized that the hot washcloth left red splotches all over my chest, I smiled at the splotches as they slowly dissapeared. That's when I remembered that I hadn't brought my shirt into the bathroom, great, now I had to go back out into the bedroom. Dammit.
When I got out of the bathroom I found that Mikey was the only one left sitting on his bed. I tryed to avoid him as I picked up my shirt and slipped it on. He stared at me like he was going to crack up,
"Gettin' all dolled up for Gerard, Frankie?" He laughed out.
Of course he had to give me shit just because I was gay now. What a good friend.
"Shut up or I swear to God I'm going to have dirty hot man sex with him on your bed." This was actually kind of fun.
Mikey stared at me with his mouth open wide. After a second he narrowed his eyes and puckered his mouth,
"You wouldn't dare." He told me.
I just laughed and walked out into the kitchen again. I saw Gerard making something on the counter. I just stood there, two or three yards behind him, staring at him. My eyes started to well up. Gerard was so damn skinny, I swear he was going to die if he didn't eat more. I had to sniffle to keep the tears from coming out. Apparently he had hear me because he turned half way and looked at me,
"I'm making you a sandwi- Frankie?" He was about to tell me about my sandwich before he realized that I was crying.
He made his way over to me quickly, holding me in his arms. Gerard was so damn sweet, even when he had no idea what was wrong. Why wouldn't he eat? He promised me.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked me quietly.
I tried to talk but my sobs kept cutting me off.
"You-ou promi-ised me-e." I told him.
I would have wrapped my arms around him but it would have reminded me of how fucking skinny he was so my hands just sat at my sides.
"What?" He asked me, holding me tighter.
"You-ou ar-en't e-eating like you-ou pro-omi-sed." I choked out.
Gerard stayed silent as he rocked back and forth with me. I don't think he had anything to say really. Then I heard him whisper,
"I don't deserve you Frank Iero." I felt a tear drop hit the top of my head.
My hand found it's way up to his ribs. It made the tears come faster as I ran my finger tips up and down his side. We sat silently in the kitchen, swaying back and forth, crying in eachothers arms. I think it was the constant tragedy and emotion that kept us both so engaged in eachother. Without all of this my life would be so... boring. After I had mostly finished crying I looked up at Gerard and put my hand on his cheek,
"Please don't do this Gerard." I asked him, my eyes still brimmed with tears.
"It's so fucking hard Frankie." He told me.
Our conversation was so quiet, like we would get in trouble for speaking any louder than this. His hand ran through my hair and his cheek rested on the top of my head.
"I want to help you okay? We'll get over this together." I told him softly.
I put my hands on his chest, my body shaking from the emotion. Maybe I was afraid. I was afraid for Gerard. I didn't want him to die, not after I almost died myself. We couldn't go on living like this forever, we were both so brittle, physically and emotionally. Gerard held me even tighter, trying to stop me from shaking, I suppose. I loved Gerard so much. I missed his body like crazy. His smell, his kisses, his warmth. If I could rewind time I would have let Gerard do anything to be on that bed.
"You want that sandwich babe?" He asked me, his voice still hinted with tears.
I couldn't help but smile a little bit.
"We'll split it, okay?" I asked him, looking up into his eyes.
He chuckled a little bit,
"Okay Frank."
"I love you Gerard."
"I love you too."

----That Evening----

GERARD'S POV:

I fumbled about in my room, trying to find a decent jacket to wear. Not that I really cared about what people thought about me, but I didn't want Frank to think I didn't want to take him to dinner. I really did want to make Frank happy, but I just don't want to eat. It's not like after you barely eat at all you can just.. eat/. My stoamch is so used to not eating a lot so even when I have half a sandwich I'm fine for a /long time. I knew how I needed to get out of this, slowly start to eat more, and more, and more, until I was fat and eating "normal" portions again. Fucking disgusting. It intruiged me how Frank stayed to skinny despite eating as much as he does. I want to be as skinny as Frankie, I want him to be happy with me! Oh... but that means starting to eat again. I'm so confused.
I sat there in my room, on my bed, staring into space, just thinking about Frankie and I. I didn't hear Frank in the room as I sat there, so it was a bit of a surprise when the bed shook slightly. Despite the fact that I was aware that he was on the bed, I didn't turn to look at him. He probably looks really good right now, most likely in a clean pair of jeans and a hoody. Damn, he was sexy even when I could only think about him. Frank crawled closer to me on the bed, putting his hand on my shoulder,
"Gerard?" He asked if it wasn't really me.
I shook a little bit, trying to get myself out of this daze.
"Y-yeah babe?" I turned to look at him.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked, putting his other hand on my opposite shoulder.
Now he was standing on his knees behind me, his hands slowly finding there way forward. Now his chest was pressed on my back and his arms hanging in front of me lazily. Frank is so fucking hot.
"Yeah..." I sat there, still kind of half staring into space.
"Let's go baby." I said, swinging around and tackling him onto the bed.
I leaned over him, his legs straight but mine bent, keeping me from smashing him. I ran my hand through his hair as I brought our lips dangerously close. I looking into his eyes as his warm breathe hit my lips. My tongue ran across his lip, slightly moving his lip ring. His neck arched, bringing our lips together suddenly. I guess I never really noticed how out-of-this-world Frank made our kisses. He was perfect.
His tongue flicked out slowly, catching my own. My tongue fiddled around in his mouth, twisting around with his, exploring. I grabbed his body strongly, prepairing to move us both. As I picked him up he wrapped his legs around my waist. I turned and rammed us both into the wall, our groins grinding together violently. I kept pushing back and forth, up and down, rubbing against him, hard. Frank broke our kiss to let out a moan. Again and again I crashed against him, each time he seemed to moan louder and louder. I grunted as I pushed him against wall even harder.
"St-stop Ger-ard," He pleaded.
"I'm gon-na co-ome." It was fucking easy to turn this boy on.
Maybe he was still horny from earlier? He hadn't gotten his afterall. Despite his pitiful cries I proceeded, and possibly even grinded against him harder.
"Fuck." He said under his breathe.
He kept panting, harder and harder. His grunts matched the pace of my hips. I could tell that his boner was probably hurting him, pushing against his pants. Luckily the door to the bathroom was close enough. I threw him into the closed door, his back hitting it rather hard. I ran my hand up his shirt, feeling his chest roughly. I managed to open the door after a few seconds, he stumbled backwards until he hit the counter. I charged him, catching his mouth in my own.
I quickly flipped him over so that he was facing the mirror now. His hands rested on the counter, keeping himself a short distance from it. My hands crawled around his hips un started to undo his pants,
"So. Much. For. Leaving." He panted heavily.
I looked up into the mirror to see him staring down into the sink, his face distorted with pain and pleasure. Fucking damn I wanted to take him right there. After I had finally gotten his pants udone I hastily pulled them down, along with his boxers. He moaned as the material rubbed against his stiff cock. I slowly slid my hands around and grabbed his length. He tensed up a bit. Just to make him angry I rubbed the very tip with my thumb. I looked into the mirror to see Frank snarling, his eyes clenched and his hands grabbing the counter tightly. I started to pump slowly, barely gripping him.
"Ge-rard. Just. Do. It." He told me sharply.
His dark hair hung in front of his face, making him so damn sexy. His eyeliner had smeared through his sweat, giving him a hot, raccoon-eye look. I started to pump faster, tightening my grip. His mouth let out beautiful moans and grunts, letting me know how much he enjoyed it. I put my head on his shoulder, breathing down his neck as I pumped even faster.
"A-agh!" He grunted as he came into my hand.
I looked into the mirror again to see Frank's eyes and mouth open. He sure looked tired out now, but I couldn't complain, it was hot. I looked down at my cum covered hand, guess we both should wash up a little again.
After we both cleaned up decently we began to head out the door. Mikey, Ray, and Bob sat on the couch, watching TV. I glared at them. The TV was so fucking loud. What the hell?
"Are you guys deaf or something?!" I shouted over the TV volume.
Mikey looked at me with a funny expression on his face,
"What?!" The TV was too damn loud!
I walked over to the TV and turned it off by myself.
"Are you guys deaf or something?" I asked, my voice a lot quieter.
Bob started laughing at me. What?
"How else were we going to drown out you guys?" He asked us.
I glared at him. I must've forgotten how very loud we were.
"Ha ha." I said, still glaring.
I grabbed my jacket and Frankie's hand, and we headed out the door. How awkward.

----After Dinner----

I can't believe how much I fucking ate. I ate a whole damn steak! That's disgusting! I know I told Frankie that I was going to eat but I couldn't stand this feeling in my throat and stomach. As we made our way out of the restaurant I felt like I was going to hurl. Frank looked at me as we stood in the elevator,
"Gee? Are you okay?" He asked, putting a hand on my forehead like I had a fever.
I shook my head, ridding my face of his hand.
"Yeah. I just don't feel good." I told him.
That wasn't a complete lie I guess, I really didn't feel good afterall. Frankie looked up at me with that same look on his face. He was so worried for me.
"Don't worry about it Frankie." I told him as I clutched my stomach.
Soon enough the elevator made that same old dinging sound. I made my way out of the elevator, Frank trailing behind me, holding my hand lightly. As we made our way back to the room Frankie stayed silent, he must still be worrying about me.
Before we entered the room I turned and grabbed him by the hands,
"Look, Frank. Please don't worry about me. I'm fine." I told him
"How can you say that?" He asked, looking down.
"Why are you so stubborn?" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
I honestly didn't know how to answer either question. I wanted to drop the topic. Frank just didn't want to admit how fat I was. I just stared down at him, watching as a tear fell from his left eye. Please don't cry for me Frank. I'm fine. I kissed his gentle, pink lips. Our kiss lasted for only a few seconds, but it was the only thing that I could manage to do right now.
"I don't know Frank..." I told him, never taking my eyes from his.

-------------------

Ughhhhhhh bad chapter. I really am starting to hate this story. I mean, I know where it's going and it's ending soon. But I'm discouraged. Blegh, having a tough time, as you guys know. There's only going to be like, two more chapters I think. Look up Cut You Up With A Linoleum Knife on youtube. Mastodon is amazing.

-Finch
Sign up to rate and review this story