Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secrets Make Don't Make Friends

We All Need A Getaway Sometimes

by wheresyourheart 6 reviews

catches gerard in the act UPDATED I hated this chapter. So I changed it around a bit.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 1011 words

1Exciting
"Fuck, it's getting late," Gerard says, moments after the kiss. My guess is that he was trying to change the subject. I couldn't help but wonder, was the kiss just an expiriment to him, or did it really mean something? I know it had just been a peck, but I know I felt a lot.

I nod in agreement to his statement, say, "But the sunset is too pretty." I stretch out my legs in front of me and lean upright on my arms.

"Yeah," he whispers, and his hand brushes against mine. At first it felt like a mistake, until it happened again, and all of a sudden he's holding my hand. We sit there in silence until a thought comes to mind--- it's dark, it's a long walk. /Shit/. How are we going to get back without getting attacked by bears or something?

Gerard must sense my sudden burst of nervousness, because he says, "Don't worry, we'll head back now." And with that, we get up and start walking back. Within four minutes, at the most, we're standing in front of the car again.

"How come it took us so long to get there, but now we're here and it took us like two minutes?" I ask Gerard.

He replies with a confused, "huh?"

"We walked for a long time earlier, but right now it was a short walk," I repeat.

Gerard giggles softly. "Maybe it was just one of those things, it always seems longer getting somewhere than it does getting back. You know what I mean?" The tone of his voice implies that he'd made me walk around the woods a bit longer than neccesary.

"Mhmm, I think I know what you mean, asshole," I say, shoving him playfully. We're both laughing and the atmosphere around us is just so familiar, so loving, it's this feeling that I'd never felt before and that I never wanted to leave.

I watch as he grabs his set of keys from his pocket and unlocks the car door, then sits and unlocks the passenger door. Branches crackle a few yards away, so I open the door quick, plop on the seat, then shut it.

Gerard puts the key in and it's not fitting, then realizing it's not the right one, he jiggles the keys and finds the right one, then puts it back into the ignition and turn. For a moment, the car sputters, then dies.

We sit for thirty seconds, until I say, "Try it again," which he does, and lands us no success.

"Well, um," he says, but nothing else.

"Is that cabin thing yours?" I ask him, thinking that we could stay in it.

"Uh," Gerard says, "Yeah." It's so obvious by the tone of voice that he's lying, but I follow him into the night and to the front door. He opens it, which is unlocked, and turns on a lightswitch off to the right of the door, lighting up the whole one room. Way off to the side is a king sized bed, pushed into a corner. A television sits a bit away from it, and in front of it a couch. All the way to the left is a small kitchen area, complete with a little kitchen table, and I can see an open door revealing a small bathroom. It's a bit messy, but it's also a very comfortable place.

Gerard jumps onto the bed and pats the empty space next to him.

A part of me wants to jump onto the bed beside him, but the other part doesn't want to and feels he's hinting at sex. I'm making my way towards him, and sit down on the edge of the bed awkwardly. "I'll sleep on the floor," I offer.

"If you really want to," Gerard says, then whispers, "But what's wrong with sharing?"

I nod, "Nothing wrong." His jeans are already off and I don't want to sleep in mine either, so I stand and pull them off like a boy changing for the first time in the locker room, trying to hide himself with his shirt.

Gerard gives me a smirk as he grabs the remote on the bedside table and hits a button, causing the old television to buzz to life. "Let's see, what's on... maybe a little Lizzie McGuire?"

"Oh, shut up," I say. He seems to be flirting. "I'm going to bed now."

"Oh so soon?" He yells in a sing-song voice. I feel him cuddle up next to me and he whispers in my ear, "But it's a sleepover."

A shiver runs through me. "I have a girlfriend."

"Well don't we all," Gerard says sarcastically. "I'm actually pretty tired, too. So uh," he turns the T.V. off, "Goodnight."

"'Night."




_______________
I awake to the sound of a pills being shaken around in a bottle. I open an eye, then another, and see Gerard sitting on the couch with a coupel bottles of pills and he's taking them. I sit up and he hurries to hide the pills in his jacket.

"I already saw it," I tell him. "What's the big secret?"

"Secret?" Gerard asks me.

"The pills," I say.

He just shrugs at me and takes them out, then puts them on the table in front of them.

"What are they for?" I ask. Who cares if I'm being nosey, but that's an aweful lot of pills for someone his age. Maybe he has a disease or something?

"Oh, just headache, and um, you know," he says, shrugging again. His eyes are directed towards the floor as if he's ashamed.

Then something crosses my mind. I try not to laugh as I ask him, "Male enhancements?"

Gerard's eyes go wide and he laughs, "Deffinetly not."

"Well, you never know," I say, letting my nervous laugh burst out.

"We should get going," he says, changing the subject and opening the front door. I nod and follow him into the car, which we pass. "Hope you're ready for a nice, lengthy walk."





_____________________________
updated versionnnnn
more is on the way
Sign up to rate and review this story