Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deceit and Atttraction

Taming the Beast

by forgottenchild

Ooooh, what happens next? No, you guys aren't getting off that easily...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-29 - Updated: 2008-04-30 - 1504 words

?Blocked
He came down strong, his mouth soft and warm against hers. It was so much like Mikey’s, but in the same way different. God, she could barely remember Gerard’s name the way he kissed; it was so intoxicating, like a powerful drug, or like something that sped up memory loss. She couldn’t even remember why she was afraid of him. Had she even been afraid of him? She didn’t know. All she knew was that she loved the way he kissed, the way he made her feel inside, the way it felt like there wasn’t anything held back from between them. There was something in Gerard that wasn’t present in Mikey, and whatever it was, Rae couldn’t get enough of it.

When he pulled away she let out a desperate cry, which he silenced a second later by repositioning himself and kissing her even more fiercely. He felt around with his hand on her bed, soon finding her book and throwing it on the floor.

He gently pushed her back so she was lying down so he could again reposition himself. But this time, he was on top of her. Gerard pushed his pelvis against Rae’s leg, forcing a gasp from her mouth, which he kept bombarding with kisses. And all too soon the both of them were left gasping for air. Gerard collapsed on his side, his chest heaving from his sudden adrenaline rush, and he prayed she didn’t call out for help. If she did…he was a dead man.

When Rae began to move, he feared discovery from his friends, but she began moving down to his enlarged member, slowly unzipping his pants and freeing it from its cotton confines. He groaned loudly when he felt her warm mouth close around it and he began to shudder at the up and down motion. She kept it consistent, a steady pace making him want it even more, making him want her to go faster to he could have his well worth waited for release, but she had to make him suffer a bit.

“Oh! Fuck Rae, oh…GOD!!” he yelled, tossing his head back. He was getting closer now, just another minute…

But she stopped, and he was the one to cry out, almost in agony. When he looked up at her, his eyes in a half closed, drugged looking state, she was sheathing her clothing. She pulled her shirt up over her head, exposing her pink bra, when he grabbed her wrist.

“Not yet,” he shook his head, “keep going.”

She obeyed, returning to his still swollen appendage, sucking, nipping, and teasing him to the breaking point. She could tell in his body language when he was unbelievably close, so she sucked until she felt a warm and tangy substance hit the back of her throat. She took every last bit, while he shuddered uncontrollably, until Gerard gave no more, then she zipped him back up, and rolled over next to him.

He kissed her forehead lightly and sighed, very content with how his talk had went.

“That…was amazing,” he whispered making Rae blush, “how did you learn to do it like that?” he asked jokingly.

“I dunno, it’s the first time I’ve ever done it.”

“Must have had a lot of practice on my brother.” He said, scowling angrily. Rae took his head in her hands making him look at her this time.

“I’ve never done that with…Mikey,” it took her a second to remember his name, “you should know that I’ve never wanted to do that with…for…to him. I swear to you, I didn’t.” she confessed everything, well almost everything, she’d thought about Mikey. He was sweet, and innocent, and charming, but Gerard……he was charming, and rough, and allowed Rae something that Mikey couldn’t ever hope to have.

She scooted closer to him, slowly tossing her arm over his stomach, and cuddled against his side, while he returned the favor by putting his arm around her shoulder, and gently kissing her cheek.

“Mmm,” he sighed, getting a whiff of her fruity hair, “you smell delicious.” She giggled into him and smelled him in return.

“You smell like cologne, and cleanliness. Yummy.” He laughed at her odd description, and she laughed along with him.

“So, are you ok with me now?” he asked peering down at her face. “You aren’t going to run or scream when I come near you?” she gazed longingly at him, and gently kissed his slightly swollen lips.

“No, I don’t think I have any reason to fear you, Mr. Way. Unless, of course, you plan on forgetting about what we did just now?”

“No, I could never forget this heavenly moment, not on my life, or death.” Rae closed her eyes while he said that and breathed deeply.

She remembered when she and Mikey kissed she described it as heavenly, and that nothing in the world could compare at all. But she had found something that was significantly better in all ways than kissing Mikey, and that was being with Gerard.

“Oh Gerard, what am I going to do?!” she sobbed into his side, clutching his shirt in her small hands. “You and Mikey both mean so much to me, how can I choose one or the other?” she looked up at him in pain, the tears back in her blue eyes. Gee sighed in defeat, he didn’t know how she could choose either.

“Can’t help you with that one, sweetheart.” He said wiping her tears away, yet again. “But what I can tell you is that maybe Mikey deserves to know about…us, don’t you think?” Rae’s eyes widened at this and she shook her head.

“He can’t know, he’d be completely heart broken!”

“Good! It’s about time he knows what it’s like to lose something!” Gerard said. She pushed away from him and began pacing the room. Gerard propped himself up on his elbow and silently waited for Rae to speak.

“Well I suppose he should know, but I don’t want to tell him. You may think he deserves the payback, the revenge-”

“What do you think our second album was about? Revenge on someone in school? I think not.” Rae looked at him, annoyed that he cut her off, but curious as to what he was talking about. “I mean it was about getting revenge on Mikey, for what he had done to me.” He closed his eyes remembering back to when he had written those lyrics, the hate he had felt at the time while thinking of Mikey, his sweet baby brother. It made him sick.

“Well, did you ever think that maybe Mikey took it all from you because he was jealous?” Gerard looked at her in a ‘you’ve got to be kidding me’ look. “Seriously!” she continued, “maybe he took your things, your friends and girlfriends because he wanted to have what his older, and much sexier, brother had. Maybe he wanted to be like you, I mean I’ve done that with my siblings too you know. One time I cut my hair really short because my brother had his that way and everyone liked him.” She stopped for a second catching her breath. “It can happen Gerard, and have you ever confronted him about this? The whole dilemma has been eating away at you for who knows how long? And have you ever taken the time to tell Mikey about it and see what he has to say, maybe it can all be okay with you two, and maybe he has a good reason for doing the things he did to you. You won’t really ever know until you talk to him.” She finished plopping down on the bed again next to him, while he sat and thought good and hard about what he said.

“You know,” he began, finally speaking after what seemed a lifetime, “I should go tell him. After school I didn’t want anything to do with him, and he didn’t know why. He would talk to me but I’d never answer back, and after a while he stopped saying anything all together.” He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, her face hopeful. “So maybe this is why I was supposed to find you, and bring you here. Maybe, just maybe, you were supposed to help me mend my relationship with my brother.” He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

“Yeah,” she said slowly, sighing and leaning back against him, “maybe everything will work out in the end.”

“Mmm, yeah. And hey, maybe this time the fairy tale will end happily for once.” He nuzzled against her head, making her squeal. But they both knew that fairy tales never ended happily, and it was always quiet before the raging storm.

r&r please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story