Categories > Original > Romance

by kayewtie 0 reviews

Noone could figure out why they were best friends it wasnt unusual for kids there age to have friends of the opposite gender, the thing about Brittany and Nicholas was they were polar opposites, an...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-30 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 201 words

0Unrated

INTRO

"Nicholas Jerry Jonas give me back my ring pop." Brittany screamed as she chased a seven year old Nick around his back yard.

"Only if you marry me Brittany Anne Mackey." Nick said as he got down on one knee.

"Fine I'll marry you, can I have my ring pop back now?" She asked.

"Yeah here you go." He said politely sliding the ring pop on her tiny little finger.

Nobody could figure out why they were best friends it wasn't unusual for kids there age to have friends of the opposite gender in fact Brittany's sister Jessica who is one year older than her became best friends with Joseph, Nicholas's older brother, when she was seven and he was nine. But the thing about Brittany and Nick was that they were polar opposites, and they always seemed to bicker. There dads always joked about Jessica and Joseph growing up and falling in love, and when they saw Brittany and Nicholas play together they were surprised they didn't see the same spark that Jessica and Joseph had. But Jessica and Joe always thought there was more to Brittany and Nick's relationship, little did they know they were right all along.
Sign up to rate and review this story