Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Harem 2

Chapter 20: Free Love

by selenepotter

pwp

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Neville,Tom Riddle - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-05-01 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 3214 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 20: Free Love



Herringbone Hufflepuff had become a Harlot. By day, she was a respectable member of Deva society with only one husband, Redival Foley.

By night, she was a Priestess of the Temple of Female Sexuality, located in the undersea resort of Avalon. Her clients were the leading members of Wizarding society. Unknown to anyone, she had used her Deva tattoo to take over the Wizarding World behind the scenes.

Being a Harlot also gave her access the best library on sexual techniques in the world. She was running her hands over the spines of the books absorbing the knowledge in each one with several of them gave way at her touch. There was a “THUMP!” and she found her self, gazing into a hole in the wall. The books must have fallen in. Sticking her hand in the hole, she levitated them into her grasp. Instantly, she felt the sting of dark magic! Examining the books carefully, she found the darkness was emanating from a diary labled: “TMR”. It was a Horcrux! But Who’s? Herr opened the book and wrote:

“Who are you?”

The words faded away and were replaced by:

“I am Tom Riddle. Who are you?”

Chapter 20: Free Love

June 6, 2105

Deva society had found it somewhat bewildering when Herringbone Hufflepuff had opened the Temple of Sexuality with her self as Priestess. Still, her taking of a second husband was a sign of normality even if no one had ever heard of Tom Hufflepuff. Together, Herr, Red and Tom provided sexual healing to Devas who made a hefty donation to their temple.

This behavior was found quite alarming by the members of the line of Ginny. Most of them had converted to Mennonites generations ago. Indeed, the Hufflepuffs in particular had a tendency to marry into the Mennonite families that had sharecropped Hufflepuff manor for centuries.

Still, in spite of their objections to the activities to the heir of Hufflepuff’s activities on moral grounds, the older generations of Ginny’s line were her best customers.

One day, Mysteria Nott floated into the Temple. Like most of the Line of Luna, she tended to glide a few inches off the ground, like a dementor. Since it was near the full moon, she was giving off a glow that would be more apparent once the sun set.

“Forbearer! What brings you to our sacred space?” said Herr, as she snapped her fingers and pointed at Tom.

Her second husband smoothly stepped forward to her. He took her right hand in hers and put his left around her shoulders to pull her close.

“Have you come the sample the delights that I can offer you?” said Tom, smoothly.

Mysteria turned to Tom, winked and said: “You’re a lot cuter that you were in your previous life!”

She then turned as insubstantial as a ghost before floating out of his grip and through him.

Changing the illusion of a body skin so that it appeared to raise it’s hemline until it reached miniskirt length, Mysteria assumed a lotus position in mid air and glowed a little brighter.

“How can you practice Free Love if it’s not free?” asked Mysteria, mysteriously, before gliding backwards through the wall, rather than the doorway through which she had entered.

June 7, 2105

Harriet had just finished nursing her youngest daughter when Mike burst in, brandishing a flyer.

“Hey! Look what I found!” exclaimed Mike Malfoy.

Harriet took the flyer and read out loud.

Come one, come all to the

The Human Be-In!

A full moon gathering

For Free Love!

June 7, 2105

Expand your network of spice in the event of the century! No love need be unrequited. Share your bodies and expand your Power!

Sponsored by

the Temple of Sexuality.

“So what do you think?” asked Mike, as he pitched the idea to his spice.

“So you found away to see your boff-buddies again?” mused Harriet as she chuckled. They all knew that every single one of his former boff-buddies had married into the Devas. “I guess I wouldn’t mind as long as you understand that sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose too.”

“It would be a fascinating place to expand my studies of sex magic,” observed Ravi.

“Well I don’t mind it you want to expand your network of lovers, but I think I’ll pass on this,” said Scheherazade as she put another daughter to her breast. “Besides, someone has to stay home and watch the children.”

“I think I’ll stay home with you,” agreed Rama. “Besides, this is probably just another trick of Herr’s try to get me to activate tattoos with her.

“Mysteria?” asked Mike.

“Hhhmm? Oh! Well even though I gave her the idea in the first place, I sense the time is not yet right for my participation,” said Mysteria, dreamily.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Full Moon))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The crowd gathered in a park at Godric’s Hollow for the big event. After Harriet, Ravi and Mike arrived, they spotted a familiar face in the crowd.

“Ming Po! I didn’t expect to see you here,” said Mike.

“Well this seemed like such a big event, I knew I’d regret it if I didn’t come,” replied Ming Po Malfoy.

Ravi nodded in understanding. When they were younger, he had thought that she might end up in his harem. But once they’d learned that he was the reincarnation of a forbearer, she had thrown herself completely into her studies. It didn’t help that she, her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother were all of the line of Hermione.

Harriet tuned out much of Herr’s speech about Free Love and communal property as she scanned the crowd trying to decide who she wanted to add to her marriage. She knew that Mike would be adding one of his former boff-buddies. She was quite surprised when it was time to pick a partner and Mike took Ming Po by the hand and said”

“Ming Po Malfoy, would you marry me?”

“I would be happy to,” said Ming Po, as she gave a knowing glance at Ravi, one that said “next month”.

Harriet got a bigger shock when she got a tap on the shoulder, turned and found her facing Neville Longbottom.

“May I have this dance?” asked Neville. After he had been de-aged, he’d shaved his beard. But he still had the ‘Willie Nelson’ braids. He didn’t look much like her old Herbalogy Professor. Like her and all the other Devas, he looked about 20 years old.

“Professor!” squeeked Harriet.

“I haven’t been your professor in years,” admonished Neville. “What do you say?”

Harriet took his offered hand and let him lead her away.

“I still can’t get over how much you look like Parvati did when she was male,” exclaimed Rose Potter.

“Forbearer, it would be a great honor to share this night with you,” invited Ravi.

“Oh the pleasure’s all mine,” retorted Rose as she led him away.

As they walked with his arm around her, Mike noticed that Ming Po was trembling.

“Why are you trembling?” asked Mike.

“I’m nervous,” admitted Ming Po. “This is my first marriage, you know.”

“Why don’t we go to your place?” offered Mike. “We can take things slow, relax and get to know one another better. You did get tattooed, right?”

“Yes, I got mine when I decided to come to this thing,” replied Ming Po.

Once they’d gotten back to her bedroom in Malfoy Manor, Mike pulled her close for a kiss, but stopped just before completing the kiss. Ming Po stared into his icy blue eyes, entranced. She then closed the distance and kissed him.

She was enjoying the kissing as his hands rubbed her bare back and she felt her nipples rubbing against his. She was starting to wonder when the tongue part would begin, when she felt him tentatively lick her lip. She thrush her tongue into his mouth and started wrestling him until she realized that his own tongue movements were more gentle. When she imitated him, she found she liked it better. Her hum let him know how much she was enjoying it.

As she began to feel a growing hardness pressed against her leg, she realized that his hands were moving around front. As his hands lightly pitched her nipples, Ming Po realized why Parvati liked to wear her bodyskin this way.

Abruptly he stopped. Pulled her close and kissed her harder. Then he started kissing his way down her neck. He kept going until he was suckling on her left breast, then the right. He squished them together and licked both nipples at once. This caused such exquisite ecstasy than the fell backwards onto the bed, pulling him on top of her as their bodyskins slid off of them. Now that her bottom half was bare, he continued kissing his way down until he encountered the bushy black hair of her sex. He parted the hairs and gave her a lick. She moaned and quivered in response. He pulled her labia apart and licked her more deeply. As he continued to lick her off, she moaned and thrashed beneath until she cried out.

“I want you inside me!”

Mike crawled up between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock on her entrance and clit. Frustrated, she reached down to encourage him when he slipped the head into her until he felt resistance.

She gasped and how good it felt.

He then pulled out a little and slammed into her, breaking through.

“Aaahhh!!!” she screamed in pain.

He just lay there, buried in her. When her breathing returned to normal, he started moving, slowly at first. But when she started moaning again, he picked up speed. When she reached her peak, he picked up the pace, thrusting into her until he’d achieved his own release.

Once he’s had a chance to catch his breath, after collapsing on top of her, Mike Malfoy hugged Ming Po Malfoy and laughed with joy. He’d done it, he regained the Malfoy money and title!

Although, Mike Malfoy was the reincarnation of Lady Nymphadora Tonks Black, genetically, he was a direct descendant of Draco Malfoy and had been raised with stories of how the Dark Lord, Harry Potter had stolen the family title and fortune and repelled all attempts to restore it over the last century.

Ming Po Malfoy was the Great Great Granddaughter of Lady Hermione Granger Malfoy. Who had been given the Malfoy Ladyship by her husband Harry Potter. By activating his tattoo with her, Mike had become the first Husband of the Heir of Malfoy. Theoretically, he was the future Lord Malfoy. (Or at least his son could be if the immortal Devas that Proceeded Ming Po died)



Harriet and Neville Harriet and Neville Harriet and Neville Harriet and Neville


As they strolled, arm and arm, through the crowd Neville asked:

“So . . . your place, or mine?”

“Well actually,” said Harriet, as she noticed that the native-born Devas were all staring at her. They practically worshiped the ground she walked on because she used to be the forbearer, Harry Potter. “Did I get stared at this much in my past life?”

“I’ve heard, in you first life, it was much worse,” replied Neville.

“Well if they’re gone to be that way, let’s give them a show!” said Harriet as she willed her bodyskin to slide off of her revealing her naked body for all to see. The way she’d been wearing it had already exposed her pinkish tan nipples. But exposing her lower half, let them all see that her body showed no signs of the two children she’d borne. Creative transfiguration and use of a Philosopher’s Stone gave her the body of a fit 20 year old, even though she was chronologically 25. She’d had to borrow a Stone, as she hadn’t gotten to creating them yet in the night school where the spouses of Devas caught up. Gazing lower, Neville was shown that she’s long since grown back the bush that concealed her tattoo. “Why don’t you shag me right here, right now in front of all these people!

Neville was appalled! He couldn’t believe that his former student and the current incarnation of Rose’s brother could be so brazen. He started to refuse her, but little Neville had other Ideas. He stood there blushing as the stiffening showed how stretchy the crotch of his bodyskin was. Harriet couldn’t help but notice and blush back as her lips and nipples turned redder and stared to stand up. This was enough to put little Neville in charge and he sprang to attention as the bodyskin flowed away to the ground.

Harriet leapt into Neville’s arms, her tongue already exploring his mouth as she wrapped her legs around him and rubbed her slit against his rock hard erection. Neville groaned with arousal as, still holding her up, he lowered to the ground, laying her on her back and plunged into her. It was fast and furious and hot. It was also over in minutes, as they came and collapsed conjoined.

After she caught her breath, she patted his shoulder for him to get up. He rolled over and she held him inside of her as she rolled on top of him. She squatted on him and sent a burst of wandless magic through the walls of her vagina that made him ready for more. He reached up and put his hands on her breasts, cupping them and lightly pinching and twisting the nipples. She gasped in pleasure and lifted off of him a little be for sinking back down on his shaft. She took it more slowly as her nostrils were filled with a blend of her sweet and his bitter scent. She was coated in sweat as she felt her arousal building higher and higher until the screamed out her satisfaction and collapsed on him. But He wasn’t done. He slowly glided in an out of her as he waited for her to catch her breath. When she found her arousal starting to build again, she sat up and rode him again. His groan of release, set off her own, again, and she fell back against his chest. This time when she’d come down, she sat up, straddling him and turning to the crowd that had watched, said:

“Okay, so you’ve seen the forbearer, fuck. Will you leave us alone now?”

(Wow Harriet! Who knew you could be such a brazen hussy!) thought Scheherazade. (That was something more like I’d do)

(Yeah, ever since you disowned your family, you’ve become quite the nympho) thought Harriet. (I was surprised that you didn’t come to this your self.)

(I don’t really need anyone else,) thought Scheherazade. (Ravi, Rama and Mysteria can be anyone I want. While you and Professor Longbottom were enslaving your selves to each other, Mysteria was looking through your eyes and imitating his appearance and movements. I got every thing you did.)

(I know, it was like stereo sex,) thought Rama. (Do you have any idea how hard it is to maintain female form and nurse kids when all of your spice are cumming?)

Ravi and Rose Ravi and Rose Ravi and Rose Ravi and Rose Ravi and Rose

“I still can’t get over how much you look like Parvati did when she was male,” remarked Rose.

“Well, if you like, I can be her,” said Ravi as he transformed into an exact duplicate of female Parvati.

“That’s okay, I can sleep with Parvati any time,” said Rose. “Tonight, I want to activate tattoos with you.”

Ravi silenced her protestations with a kiss. She responded hungrily to his advance, as she wandlessly, shut her bedroom door and pulled the two of them into the air. Both of them had altered their bodies to give the appearance of wearing bodyskins and they resumed their normal nude appearances as they kissed and their hands wandered over each other.

“You know, you kiss just like I remember Padma did,” exclaimed Rose, breaking off to speak.

“I should, (kiss) not only (kiss) did I (kiss) study her (kiss) grimoire, (kiss) I also (kiss) used to (kiss) be her,” (kiss) said Ravi as he kissed his way down her body.

When he got to her snatch, Rose said: “You know, Tonks used to do the most amazing thing with her tongue . . . YES! OH YES! THAT”S IT! SWEET MYSTERY!”

When Rose reached for his cock to return to favor, Ravi shrunk it to make it easier for her.

“No, (pant!) that’s okay,” panted Rose. “Relax! (pant!) I can (pant!) take your (pant!) full size! (pant!)

Once Ravi’s dick had resumed its’ normal size, Rose put her lips around the head and slowly took his whole length into her mouth. Once he was all the way in, she transformed her mouth and throat into a vagina that fit him perfectly. She also altered her nose so the could breath like this. As he thrust into her, her moans caused by his licking, vibrated him.

But Ravi was an accomplished expert in ex magic. He was able to hold off completion as he gave her 7 peaks before pulling out of her mouth and twisting around in midair to face her:

“I would very much like to activate my tattoo with you,” said Ravi.

“OH Yes!” moaned Rose, once she’d transformed her facial vagina back into a mouth so she could speak, then engulfed him until their tattoos touched.

She’d long since learned to hook her legs around his thighs when trying to have sex in mid air. And she did so with Ravi so they could push and pull against each other until their screams of joy signaled the activation of their tattoos.




The next morning, Ravi and Harriet had breakfast and Gryfindor Castle. It was more convenient.

“So, how was it?” asked Parvati. “Is this something we’re going to do every month?”

“I loved it!” exclaimed Rose, as she patted Ravi’s lap affectionately. “Ravi was great! He was like all the best parts of you, Padma and Tonks, all rolled into one!”

“Why, thank you, Forbearer.” Replied Ravi

“Oh, stop with all that Forbearer nonsense! Call me Rose”

“Yes Rose,” replied Ravi.

“What about you two?” asked Rose.

“We’ll have to talk it over with our Soul-Bound spice, but I’m game if the others are,” said Harriet. “Neville showed me a really good time!”

“Well if we’re going to keep doing this, how would you feel about bringing Susan in?” asked Neville.

“Headmistress McMillian?” asked one of the Gryfindor/Potter Co-wives, Amelie Addams Black-Weasley.

“Yes. She and her late husband, Ernie were two of Harry’s best friends when he was in school,” said Neville. “I’ve been her friend for decades, platonically. I’m sure I could convince her to join us! Besides, I’m sure she’s dying to know why the graduating class at Hogwarts disappears every year.”
Sign up to rate and review this story