Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > The Shinobi of Legends

Ranma's Life, Naruto's Childhood

by CrossoverFanatic 0 reviews

The title really says it all...... you'll be seeing a lot and I mean a lot of characters from the Naruto series in this chapter.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Ranma - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-14 - 11845 words

0Unrated
The Shinobi of Legends

By CrossoverFanatic

Chapter 5 - Ranma's Life, Naruto's Childhood

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters who are originally from Ranma 1/2 or Naruto... even if I could own them, I'd much rather prefer to just create my own characters that can rival them in every shape and form.

In any case, original characters in this chapter consist of Uzumaki Noriko, and Hyuuga Natsumi, and they do belong to me. Maybe I should copyright these characters, too bad I have no idea how to copyright something (I'm just that dumb and clueless).

Summary: The title really says it all...... you'll be seeing a lot and I mean a lot of characters from the Naruto series in this chapter.
======================
"characters talking"

'characters thinking'
======================
A month later, Naruto was seen in the forest once again training in chakra control... in this case, it was more like chakra gathering since he still couldn't summon his chakra.

Ranma, Kakashi, and Gai were sitting in various places around him, silently watching, trying to figure out what was wrong with the boy. Noriko had decided to trust her oldest son to properly teach his brother and chose not to escort these training trips anymore.

They just couldn't figure it out, even if he was still too young to control his chakra, the kid should still be able to summon some of it. It was as if Naruto didn't have any chakra at all but they all knew that was impossible, because everyone had chakra in their body, it was the source of all life!!! Even normal people had it, they just didn't know how to use it or most of the time it was just too weak but at least it was still there!!!

When Kakashi had scanned his body with his Sharingan, he couldn't even see a glimpse of chakra within the boy. By this time, Ranma was getting seriously worried for his little brother, he's never heard of anything like this before. 'No chakra...... that's impossible, maybe the Kyuubi is messing up his inner-coil system or something,' Ranma silently contemplated. 'Dammit...'

"Naru-chan, that's enough for today!!! It's getting dark, let's go home," Ranma told his little brother who was just knelt on the ground and bursted into tears. 'Oh geez...' He thought despairingly, he never could deal with Naruto when he started to cry. He just glanced at Kakashi and Gai, they got the silent message and left the brothers by themselves.

"What's wrong, Chibi-Kit?" Ranma asked him using the new nickname he thought up. Naruto just tightly hugged his brother and cried even harder into his chest, "I'm never gonna be a ninja, am I?!?!" He screamed out.

The only thing Ranma could do was pick him up and gently cradle him in his arms. He wanted to say something encouraging, anything, but he found his vocal cords refusing to speak... he just couldn't find an answer to that question.

Later that night, Noriko walked downstairs after consoling her crying baby and tucking him into bed. "Do you mind telling me what happened tonight, Ranma-chan?" She softly asked as she sat down on the sofa next to her eldest, who currently had his head on his hands and knees.

"I just don't get it 'kaa-chan, over a month of near non-stop training and he's not even a bit closer to summoning chakra," he miserably sighed out. "I have to find out the problem soon or else he'll lose all his self-confidence..."

After minutes of silence, Ranma finally turned to his mother with determined eyes. "There is one method I've been thinking of using, but the consequences might be too severe," he said with a grim expression, "I've already told Jiji about my idea, and he said that he'll leave it to my best judgment."

Slightly afraid and curious, she tentatively asked, "What's your idea...?" She then got up to follow her son as he walked upstairs to Naruto's room. She saw him slowly open the door and lean against the doorway, "I can force my own chakra into his body, if his inner-coils have been clogged up by the Kyuubi then my chakra should clean it out, letting him gather his own chakra at will......"

Seeing him pause, she got worried. "But? What's wrong with this method?" She didn't want him to use it if it threaten her baby's life. Ranma just sighed once again and sat down on the hallway floor, "If I mess up even in the slightest, then my chakra could screw up tou-san's seal of the Kyuubi, and I don't know what'll happen then......"

"I don't want you to do it..." She finally said after a moment of silent shock.

"But...!!!" He started to say before she cut him off, "I don't care, I don't want anything done to him that'll endanger his life."

"Kaa-chan, you have to understand if we don't do something right now then Naruto will basically be dead," he mumbled out. "To him, becoming Hokage is his lifelong dream, to become a ninja is what he wants, if he can't even summon his chakra then how will he be able to achieve these goals?"

With her head bowed down he could start to see tears falling from her eyes, Ranma just quickly hugged his mother hoping this would comfort her. "Do it......" she finally breathed out after a few minutes, "I don't want my baby to live his life in sadness, he deserves happiness the most. What kind of mother would I be if I deprived him of that."

It was like deciding for a family member to have a life-threatening operation that could save their life or to let them slowly rot away. His mother had chosen the option that could save his life, and he felt that she made the right decision.

"Kaa-chan, this is going to take a lot of concentration and precision, so I'm going to need you to wait downstairs." She just slowly nodded, and took one last look at Naruto before walking down.

He then started to deeply breath in and out, trying to calm his nerves. "Tsunade-chama, please give me strength because yours would help me out greatly here," he whispered to himself, before walking into the room and kneeling down next to his brother. He carefully took off Naruto's shirt, and placed his hands over his stomach. After a while of gathering his chakra to his hand, he began to transfer the energy and almost immediately he saw the seal resurface on his stomach as his brother began to glow blue and moan and fidget, 'Oh god, please let this work......' he silently prayed as he continued the transfer, already sweating from the strain.

Noriko waited the longest two hours of her life before she watched her son slowly walk down the stairs, who was just pale, sweaty, and shaking like a leaf. She quickly walked up and hugged him as he fell into her arms, "It's done... everything's... okay now," she heard him whisper before falling asleep. She just sighed sadly and prayed that everything really would be okay......

The following day, Ranma and the others took Naruto to train again and almost instantly the young boy was able to summon his chakra. In fact, his chakra was so overwhelming that he looked like a mini bon-fire. "Naruto, stop!!!" Noriko quickly yelled out before he could create some real damage.

She looked back to see her son, Kakashi and Gai just stare at the boy, who fainted from exhaustion, in a state of shock and disbelief. It wasn't too surprising though, it's not everyday you see a young child able to summon that much chakra, judging by her calculations she'd say Naruto's chakra was somewhere in the low-genin range. Nowhere near as impressive as her eldest son at that age, but it was still pretty amazing for a "normal" 4-year old.

"My god......" Gai mumbled to himself.

"........." Kakashi was so stunned that he didn't even realize he had dropped his book on the ground.

"Kaa-chan, what the hell was that?" Ranma whispered as he walked up to her.

"Ranma-chan, I think the first lesson you need to teach Naruto is how to summon chakra a fraction at a time, or else he's always going to faint from releasing everything at once," Noriko remarked as she picked up her youngest child, who was still unconscious.

The rest of the day was pretty much a bust, since Noriko took Naruto back home to rest and recuperate. Kakashi and Gai soon parted with Ranma, who was currently walking through the busy streets of Konoha, thinking about what he just saw. 'I knew it, I just knew it, Naruto isn't your average child...' he silently told himself, '...granted his potential is nowhere near mine, well actually it's still way too early to tell right now.'

His contemplations were interrupted when he quickly felt himself being hugged tightly around the neck and two large perky-molds on his back. "Ran-chan!!!!!!" A very, VERY familiar voice yelled out as he was tackled to the ground face-first.

"Anko-chan......" he mumbled into the dirt. Picking himself up, he look behind his shoulder to see a 16-year old Mitarashi Anko nuzzling the back of his neck. Man, this girl always gave him the creeps and not in a bad way either. Being the number one student of Orochimaru had made her very sneaky, so he could never tell when she was going to pop out next. Hmmm... that was strange, she was wearing that raincoat he had given her for her last birthday, he didn't know why she wore it today since it was blazing hot. In fact, now that he thought about it, she wore that coat everyday ever since he gave it to her.

"Mah... Anko-chan mind letting me go, you're hurting my neck." Ranma gently said because he didn't want her to get the wrong idea. If she thought that he didn't want her around then the next few days were gonna be a living hell. He inwardly shuddered remembering what happened when he had to cancel their first date 'cause of a last-minute mission. He still couldn't figure out how she managed to rig his entire room with over a hundred sewage-filled water bombs, during the dead of night, which got thrown at him at precisely 6 o'clock in the morning. Man, this girl sure was creative......

Reluctantly letting go of him, she set her devious plan into motion. Grasping her babies, she lifted them up a little so he could see better, "Ran-chan do you think that my breasts have grown bigger?" Anko cutely titled her head while looking him straight in the eye, she was delighted to see his head fling back as blood gushed out of his nose. "Hahahahaha..." she was soon rolling around on the floor, laughing her cute butt off, "Oh god, you are way too easy to tease... lover."

With wads of paper shoved up his nose, Ranma nervously jumped back to his feet and waved his hands around. "Would you stop calling me that?!?! We only went on three dates for leaf's sakes!!!" he quietly whispered to her, after all he didn't want people to think he was some kind of gigolo at only the age of 12.
He already got enough weird stares from various girls, he didn't want everyone in Konoha to look at him strangely.

"Awww... don't be so mean, lover," she purred as she nuzzled and licked his neck causing him to shiver in pleasure. 'Oh man, is this girl scary... but so hot... but so scary... but so freakin hot... but so, so scary...' while he was in a silent argument with himself, Anko took a step back so she could see his reaction and frowned as he was apparently talking to himself.

'Oh, he's doing that so scary, so hot thing again,' She always did find it funny to watch him argue with himself. 'Hey, wait a minute...' She waved her hand in front of his face, and was glad to see him still out of it, '...Chance!!!" Taking a hold of his hand, she quickly but gently led him into a dark alleyway all the while grinning like a cat who finally caught her prey.

A few minutes later, a high-pitched shriek could be heard and a half-naked Ranma ran out of the alleyway as fast as possible. If one looked closer and believe me a lot of girls were doing just that, they could see lipstick marks leading all the way from his face down to his...... well, you get the idea.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the villagers turned to the alleyway and saw Anko walking out, putting her clothes back on, looking very irritated and frustrated. Then she snapped her fingers and cursed to herself, 'Almost got him...'

Seeing that she had an audience, she just smirked, seductively licked her lips, and whispered "...delicious," before happily skipping away. An awkward silence hit that part of Konoha and when everyone started moving again, the women were all cursing one 'slutty' 16-year old chuunin while the men could be seen walking very stiffly and cursing one lucky 12-year jounin.

Finally coming to a stop 20 blocks away, Ranma just leaned against the wall panting and wheezing. 'Oh geez, I should have known better than to let my guard down near her,' he berated himself, then took a quick peek down his pants before turning red. 'Wow, but that felt really good, wonder if she'll do it again...... no, can't let her corrupt me!!!' He then bashed his head into the wall causing it to crack and him to curse.

"Ow, son of a... not gonna do that again," he mumbled as he walked away rubbing his forehead, but just then a shadow could be seen following him. He raised an eyebrow in suspicion and quickly turned around, but the sight that met him was of an empty street. "That's strange, I could have sworn..." He shrugged before walking away again.

The shadow then started following him again, and when he turned at a corner it saw that he had disappeared. 'What? Where did he...' its thoughts were interrupted when it felt its arm being twisted behind its back. "Alright you, who are you and why are you following me?" Ranma said as he turned the stalker around, and his eyes widened in shock... "Kurenai-chan!!! What are you doing here?!?!"

That's right folks, the stalker was none other than a 17-year old Yuuhi Kurenai. This beautiful flower of Konoha was wearing her traditional kunoichi fishnets, blue and black clothing, had her hair in a ponytail, and was currently shaking nervously in front of Ranma.

"Ummm... you see...Ranma-kun..." She had to quickly think up an excuse or else her crush was going to think that she was a freak!!! "... uhhh... you dropped your kunai back there, and I was just following you to give it back." She inwardly cursed at such a lame excuse, 'He's not gonna buy that, and now he's gonna avoid me for being a stalking weirdo who shakes and stutters every time she sees him......'

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard him talk again. "Oh, thanks a lot Kurenai-chan, it's nice to see a girl who isn't scared of me or stalking me for a change," the gullible idiot sighed in relief, as he scratched his head. "You have no idea how hard it is to have cute girls scared of you (Ayame) or to be chased by so many scary-ass girls (Anko)," he said in exasperation, "I wonder if 'tou-san had this problem too." When he heard nothing but silence, Ranma looked up to see that Kurenai was gone!

"What the hell... that was rude, she didn't even say goodbye or give me my kunai back," Ranma just grumbled about girls being weird before walking away with his hands in his pockets.

Behind the corner of a building, Kurenai was breathing hard at almost being caught then slowly peeked out to catch one last glimpse of her crush as he walked away, 'Ranma-kun......' she inwardly whispered.

Ranma should add stalking weirdoes to his list of "Crazy-Fangirls-to-Avoid."

As he was walking down the streets, he accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to..." he trailed off when he saw who it was, "oh, it's just you, Violent Tomboy." Ranma extended his hand to help her back to her feet, but was caught off-guard when she roughly grabbed his hand and twisted his arm to flip him onto his back.

Looking up, he could see the smirking face of Uzuki Yugao. The reason he called her a violent tomboy was because she liked to beat people up (usually him), yell loudly, break things constantly, usually wore pants all the time (granted they were tight but still), and talk in a masculine manner. Even though they were friends now, in the beginning the only reason he even put up with her was 'cause she was the girlfriend/lover/fiancée of his close friend Gekko Hayate, speaking of whom, "Hey, where's the Paleface Twinkletoes?"

When she smacked him across the face, he remembered that she was the only person he couldn't call Hayate by his nickname around. "Haya-chan's in the store buying some drinks," Yugao told the glaring boy rubbing his cheek.

In that moment the two got into a huge argument about why she hit him. A couple of minutes later, Hayate walked out and was surprised to see his girlfriend currently trying to break his friend's legs. "Say it!!!" she yelled out as she tightened the Sharpshooter (a leg-lock), "Okay, okay!!! Uncle, uncle, I give up!!! You're the greatest, strongest, and prettiest!!!" the boy cried out. He started to grumble under his breath as he got up and rubbed his legs, then looked up to see the 'lovey-dovey' scene of his two friends all over each other like sex-crazed animals.

'Damn, how embarrassing, you think these two would have some self-control... or at least wait to get a room. Why don't they just get married already, they have to know they're Soulmates by now,' He dusted off his pants, and walked away but not before getting one final insult in......

"Oi, Paleface. You should really get a new girlfriend, preferably one who doesn't resemble a gorilla!!!" Ranma quickly ran away as Hayate held Yugao back from chasing him down and breaking his body in half.

Later that evening, he arrived home to see his brother cuddling with his mother watching a ninja-movie on the sofa. When he sat down next to them, he was surprised to see his brother immediately start laughing and pointing at him, while his mother just looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Ranma asked confused, all he wanted to do was relax after this tiring day of fangirls and tomboys.

Noriko quickly got over her shock and just smirked in amusement. "Hmmm... I was just wondering what the name of my future daughter-in-law is," she asked her now-frozen son.

'Daughter-in-Law? What's she talking about...' Then his eyes widen in realization, and he rushed right towards a mirror. 'Oh no, no, no, nonononono, I can't be that stupid, right......?!?!?!' He just stared at his reflection to see that his face was still covered with Anko's lipstick, 'I am... I am that stupid,' He dumbly thought while both his mother and brother were now laughing at him from the living room.

The next day, Ranma was training in the forest beating on a poor defenseless tree after that embarrassing moment last night. 'Geez, how could I have so blind? You think somebody could have told me, bet they're laughing about it too,' His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the annoying voice of an annoying man.

"Ora, ora, I heard about your little fling last night Ranma!!! I'm so proud of you!!!" Jiraiya yelled out with a large perverted grin as he dropped down from the sky. Ranma could still see that he was bandaged up from the beating that his mother gave him over a month ago.

'I'm not in the mood for this pervert's antics right now. Hmmm... now may be the perfect time to try out my new jutsu,' Jiraiya was now slowly backing away when Ranma turned to him with a evil gleam in his eye, then his own eyes widen in surprise and glee at what he saw next.

"Orioke no Jutsu (Sexy no Jutsu)!!!" Ranma screamed out as he transformed himself into a fully-developed curvaceous drop-dead-gorgeous red-headed woman whose magnificent naked body was only covered by thin streams of smoke. 'She' watched satisfied as Jiraiya flew back from a massive nosebleed knocking himself out on a rock, then he turned back to normal and walked up to the unconscious man.

'Wow, I'm surprised that actually worked. Considering how big a pervert Jiraiya-sama is, you'd think a naked woman would be nothing to him,' Ranma thought to himself as he tied the frog-hermit up with rope. However, Ranma just didn't understand how beautiful his 'Orioke no Jutsu' truly was, even the greatest of all super-perverts wouldn't be able to stand up against him... uhhh... I mean her!!!!!!

Ranma then licked his finger and lifted it into the air to test the wind current. Satisfied at his results, he grabbed the unconscious man and used a great deal of chakra to throw him towards the appropriate direction. "Hehehehehe, I wish I could see this..." he evilly whispered to himself, while rubbing his hands together.

The women of Konoha were just taking a relaxing bath in the public baths when they were rudely interrupted by something crashing down from the sky, landing with a giant splash. They all quickly covered themselves and curiously looked into the water to see that it was a MAN!!! Well sorta... nevertheless they quickly got over their shock and began to pick up various items to bash the pervert into oblivion.

Ranma was satisfied when he heard a loud terrified scream from the distance, and literally patted himself on the back for a job well done. He was surprised when he heard clapping and quickly turned around to see his mother standing on a rock with a proud smirk of her own.

"Very interesting way to deal with the handicap of a stronger opponent, Ranma-chan," she told her blushing son. "However, I don't think that same jutsu will work against me..." She then unsheathed her sword, and slowly walked towards the wide-eyed Ranma.

"Ummm...... say what now?" He then quickly jumped towards the side to avoid a hurricane-blast which instantly blew away the trees and rocks behind him. No matter how many times he saw it, he was always astounded with his mother's kenjutsu techniques, it was as if the woman could do anything with a sword. Whether it be fire, lightning, air, water, ice, earth, or wood, if Noriko had a sword in hand then she could attack using any of these elements and so much more.

Gulping nervously, he just quickly jumped to his feet and rushed his mother hoping to catch her off-guard with his speed. She easily countered this though, by quickly bending down and tripping him up with a low spin kick. As he was falling backwards, she sprang forward and kicked him in the jaw sending him tumbling across the ground, he then quickly recovered to springboard off a tree straight into the air and started the hand-seals for one of his favorite jutsus.

"Suiton: Suiryuudan (Water Skill: Water Dragon)!!!" He then shot a giant water dragon out from his mouth. It's been a long while since Ranma learned how to perform water-type jutsus without a large medium of water around, so Noriko wasn't surprised in the least.

Noriko calmly watched as the water dragon got closer and closer and just before it reached her, she unsheathed her sword and stabbed the blade into the ground in less than a second. This action caused a huge mountain-like rock to quickly rise up from the earth to instantly explode the water dragon into harmless rain. She then lifted her sword out of the ground to have the mountain collapse back into the earth, leaving nothing but untouched dirt and grass.

'It's just surreal...' Ranma thought in amazement as he landed, 'The release is so perfect, you can't even tell that the earth was just dug out.' Noriko then quickly ran towards her son and leaned her sword against his throat, just slightly touching the skin. This was done so fast, that Ranma just saw his mother disappear before instantly reappearing right before him.

It seemed that no matter how fast he was, his mother was still that much faster.

"How disappointing my son, what's got your head in the clouds today? You're not usually beaten this fast..." Noriko asked as she released Ranma and sheathed her sword. Then without even turning around, she quickly plucked him out of the air before slamming him into the floor, as he tried to catch her off-guard with a tackle. "Tsk, tsk, you know better than to try and sneak-attack me," She berated as she picked him up and wiped off his clothes.

'Woah, when did I hit the ground...?' he dizzily thought as he shook his head to get rid of the stars. "Ummm... nothing's got me preoccupied kaa-chan, I was just mesmerized by your sword technique," Ranma told her as she sat down on a rock.

"I don't see what's so impressive, you're able to do the same thing," she frowned when she saw him shake his head, "What do you mean no? Haven't you been practicing like I told you to."

"Kaa-chan, of course I have but I'm still not able to do the things you are," Ranma told her as he unsheathed his own katana. "I can do most of your techniques but not to your level. I mean if I attempted that earth technique in the same situation, then the mountain probably would have collapsed under the pressure and weight of the water dragon."

Ranma then heated the blade up making it turn red, before quickly slashing downwards into the sky creating a fire-wheel to fly up before slowly dissipating into nothing. Noriko just nodded as she saw him do this, of course she understood the problem, after all there was a big difference between their experience and chakra levels. It would have been the same thing if he were to compare a ninjutsu-technique used by him and the Hokage.

"Don't worry about that, you'll learn to expand and perfect those techniques just like I have. You just have to be patient." She got up and kissed him on the cheek before walking away, "Now I have to go pick up Naruto from nursery, I'm sure Yamanaka-san and Haruno-san could use some relief."

Ranma just nodded, he felt really sorry for the matriarchs of the Yamanaka and Haruno household. Setting up a nursery in the room above the flower shop and running it together wasn't their best idea, especially with troublemakers like Naruto and that dog-boy... what was his name again, Kibbles? Bit?

Oh well, whatever, it's not like he really cared. He never was good at remembering people's names, besides he had more important things to do today.

He started walking towards the 'Go' Parlor to relax with a nice stimulating game of 'Go.' Maybe Asuma was there, oh who was he kidding, of course Asuma was there!!! If he wasn't invited to his house those few times, Ranma would have been positive that cigarette-smoking lazy bum was living in that place.

He starting playing 'Go' about two years ago when he was 10 years old. Back then, he was just about to pummel some drunken dumbass who had the nerve to insult Naruto in front of him, when this smoker kid beat him to the punch... literally!!! He completely knocked the moron out with a single punch and sent him flying across the street, which was really impressive since the guy was big and mega-fat. The kid introduced himself as Sarutobi Asuma, no relation to Sandaime though, and asked Ranma if he wanted to play a game of 'Go' in a nearby parlor. He's been playing ever since, especially since Asuma kept beating him all the time, he just couldn't allow that conceited smirk to continue to exist!!!

Just before he could enter the 'Go' parlor, yet another annoying voice interrupted him. "Ranma-kun, I heard of your shameful exploits the other evening!!! How disappointing!!!" He just rolled his eyes and turned around to see Ebisu, a 17-year old who recently made Tokubetsu Jounin (Special Jounin). Ranma acknowledged that the guy was an excellent teacher but in terms of personality he had a lot to work on. Not to mention, he was a hypocrite, always reprimanding him for his shameful perverted behavior when in reality he was the one who liked to read porn all the time, more specifically Icha-Icha Paradise.

"What do you want Ebisu-sensei? I'm sorta busy right now," Ranma dully said as he leaned on a wall. Ebisu just lifted his sunglasses up with his middle finger, and opened his mouth to say something but he found that he couldn't...... not when a hand was covering it, then he felt himself being dragged away. Turning his head, he saw two Kage-Bunshins (Shadow-Clones) of Ranma smirking down at him. "Aw, so sorry to see that you can't stay Ebisu-sensei. Maybe we'll meet up later," the real Ranma cheerfully said, and waved at the irate Loser-Pervert before walking into the parlor.

Looking around, Ranma saw several of his friends already there, just lounging around like usual. The odd thing was that nobody else but his friends were there, this place was usually crowded with old fogies. Oh wait, there was a cloaked person in the corner. 'Weird...' He thought as he walked up to... a mummy-man?

"Woah, what the hell happened to you Raido-san?!?!" Ranma asked in astonishment when he saw the 21-year old Jounin's face completely bandaged up.

Seeing that he currently wasn't in a position to talk, Genma answered for him, "The idiot got caught off-guard during an escort mission and got slashed on his left cheek with a sword." Raido just glared at the 19-year old Jounin. He wasn't an idiot dammit, he just got sucker-punched or rather sucker-slashed!!!

The Sucker Idiot mumbled something under his breath, thinking that nobody could understand him. "Oi, oi, I'm not a punk just because I wear a bandana and chew on a toothpick, I do this purposely to look cool and pick up chicks." Genma, the Punk Farmer-Boy, then smirked at the older man's shocked face, "That's right, I can understand everything you say. I just didn't mention it before 'cause I like annoying you Raido."

Ignoring yet another pair of idiots, Ranma just walked up to a 19-year Chuunin named Aoba, who he dubbed Four-Eyed Geek. He wasn't calling him a geek 'cause he wore glasses, he called him a geek 'cause he wore glasses and read manga all the time. "Damn, Aoba-san why do you read that stuff, don't you know manga-geeks get picked on by cool people, like me and Genma-san," He ignored the fact that they liked reading manga as well.

"Nani, Ranma-kun? Manga is really interesting especially if the manga-ka (the creator) is a genius and is able to take a cliché storyline and make it seem original because of the amazing character development and writing." Aoba stated as he kept lifting up his glasses with his index finger, "Although there was this one manga called Naruto that really stood out in the beginning, but now it deteriorated into being too much like DBZ."

Ranma knew what manga he was talking about and just nodded, he picked up a few volumes 'cause it was named after his little brother. He had to admit the plot was excellent in the beginning but agreed with Aoba that it eventually became too much like Dragonball Z, thus dubbed it trash before he stopped reading it altogether. He found Dragonball Z to be great, but all the clones that came after just made him mad. 'Damn rip-offs...'

Ranma just left the Four-Eyed Geek to his manga since he couldn't really argue with his last statement, besides he had those volumes of 'Konjiki no Bell,' 'D Gray-Man,' and 'Gintama' at home. He finally walked over to where the rest of the guys were sitting down, and saw that Kakashi and Gai were having another of their so-called destined duels, but this time they were playing 'Go.' Obviously Gai was winning by a large margin since Kakashi had no idea what he was doing, and finally Mushroom-Head proclaimed his victory over the inferior Half-Face and began to pose several hundred times.

Rolling his eyes at the always-strange sight, he sat down in front of the Charcoal Bum. Ranma glared at the 17-year old who was just smirking, "Condescending bastard, today your reign of evil ends!!!"

He froze in shock when Asuma suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke, 'What the...?' he looked around to see that everyone else was gone too. 'Okay, this is getting freaky...' he then heard a sound behind the counter and decided to check it out. He was shocked to see over thirty people lying on the floor, tied up and gagged, including his friends. "What happened to you guys?" Ranma asked curiously, he jumped over and ripped off the gag around Gai before asking him the same question. He blinked in confusion at the sight of Gai freezing up, his eyes getting really wide and finally he started to quiver in fear.

Ranma was about to turn around to see what scared the man, when he felt a gentle breeze in his ear and a frighteningly familiar voice whisper, "Welcome to my parlor of love, Ran-chan."

"Uh-oh......" was all he managed to get out before he got quickly tied up, and was spun around on a stool to see Anko smirking victoriously at him. "Anko-chan, when'd you get here?!?!?!" he cried out before he saw her raise her eyebrow and suddenly he felt really stupid, "Oh man, that cloaked guy was you, huh?"

"You know lover, for being an once-in-a-lifetime genius prodigy, you sure are slow," she told him as she slithered into his lap and started kissing him passionately. Ranma just let Anko do this for a few more minutes, since it felt really good, before shaking her lips off.

"Let me go Anko-chan!!!" He yelled out indignantly, he couldn't let a girl of all people make a fool out of him, even if it was the Snake Goddess. "Hmmm... let me think about that..." Anko pondered on it for about a second before quickly kissing him again, and let go of him after about 10 more minutes, "................ no." She grinned at seeing her pet's eyes roll back from too much tongue.

'I got to do something before she takes complete advantage of me,' Ranma thought despairingly, then he saw his chance as the perfect distraction walked, the Blushing Tomato. "Kurenai-chan!!!" The moment Anko's head turned, he made his move......

Seeing that it really was Kurenai, Anko just shrugged before closing her eyes and kissing her boytoy again. She then grimaced at the weird taste that was not Ranma, and opened her eyes to see that she had just kissed a tied-up Kakashi on his mask. Of course she had to ask the question that was on the tip of her tongue... literally, "Why does your mask taste so weird?" She shuddered in disgust as he blushed, then sighed as she looked around to see that Ranma was no longer there.

"I still have a lot of pent up frustration, so I'm going to need you boys for awhile, okay?" Anko casually said as she walked over to the exits before closing and locking them, her smiled wavered at seeing that all the men had perverted grins on their faces. 'Men... they only think of one thing with only one thing, except for Ran-chan,' she thought to herself as she brought out her kunai and shuriken before smiling evilly as their faces became pale and scared.

'...... and that's what makes him special,' She lovingly thought as she brought her kunai down on a wide-eyed, whimpering Kakashi.

Hearing the terrified high-pitched shrieks within the 'Love' Parlor, Ranma just clapped his hands together twice before silently praying that they lived through the Anko Luv-Luv Torture Session. The Jounin-men should be able to, since he came out alive after suffering through it more than a couple of times, but he wasn't so sure about the regular civilians.

'Oh well, not my problem,' Ranma thought as he walked up to a blushing Kurenai, who he grabbed and switched with a Kage Bunshin before leaving. He chuckled nervously seeing that she was once again shaking, but made his move anyway. The next moment was literally a blur for Kurenai as she felt him hug her and gently kiss her on the lips, before whispering "Thanks for the help, Blushing-Tomato."

An hour after Ranma left, Kurenai was still frozen in disbelief at what just happened to her, but now the only thing different was that she had a big happy grin on her face. Naruto stopped to curiously look at her as he was walking home from the grocery-store for candy. Then he cautiously poked her in the leg, which caused her to fall over like a statue, and him to run away in fear screaming how he broke the lady.

During the rest of the year, Naruto had to learn how to "Tree-Climb" and "Water-Walk" with help from his brother, his mother, Kakashi-sensei, and Gai-sensei. When he finally learned how to do these perfectly after months of grueling practice and hard work, his brother took him on a three-month trip as a reward, with consent from their mother, to Kirigakure no Sato (Hidden Mist Village) and Sunagakure no Sato (Hidden Sand Village).

When Naruto reached the age of 5, Ranma decided it was for that the ninja-to-be to learn some ninjutsu techniques before he entered the academy, that way he could make a good impression on the teachers. So he began the extensive training lessons, but there was just one minor problem...... his brother sucked at Bunshin no Jutsu!!!

Ranma just couldn't understand it, how could someone be unable to learn Bunshin, it's the easiest jutsu out there besides Henge and Kawarimi. Even a 5-year should be able to do it, yes he realized the irony of the situation. Because of this setback, half the year was wasted before Ranma finally gave up and tried to teach him Kage Bunshin just for laughs. He was stunned, shocked, surprised and just plain baffled to see his brother created a Kage Bunshin clone perfectly. What... the... hell...... he wasted 6 months on Bunshin, when he could have just taught his little brother the better version!!!!!!

Ranma then spent the following week bashing his head on various things for his stupidity, including Anko's breasts that one time, which made him hide for another week. After the two weeks passed, he had to set up a meeting between Naruto and Sandaime Hokage because of the fact that the kid learned a forbidden technique, which Ranma was punished for (night patrol duty for the next 6 months). Kage Bunshin was made forbidden after the war between Konoha and Iwa, along with so many other jutsus. Soon after Arashi had been named Yondaime, he made sure that all class-S and A techniques which could prove to be a serious threat, would never be taught or learned again.

After everything was said and done, Ranma decided to teach Naruto some more ninjutsu techniques, such as Konoha's specialty, the basic Katon no Jutsu (Fire Technique). He was surprised that his younger brother picked it up within a few days and went on to teach him several other low to mid-class techniques that'll help him throughout his academy days and his ninja career.

At the beginning of the Academy Entrance Ceremony, the now 14-year old Ranma could see his mother's tears slowly falling down her cheek while proudly looking at Naruto. "You know..." she started to say, "... I always regretted not being able to this with you, since you never had the chance to become an academy student."

"What are you saying, kaa-chan?" He wondered if she was losing her memory in her old age, "Don't you remember my big Jounin-Initiation party, that was technically my entrance ceremony into ninja-hood." He then frowned at seeing her shake her head and whisper, "It's not the same......"

Ranma knew what she meant of course, she always did hate the fact that he grew up too fast, that he never got to enjoy the great things about being a child. To an extent, he felt the same way, how it would feel to be around people his own age and just relax and have fun, but deep down he knew that he wouldn't change a thing about his past...... except for that day.

Looking at her son's face, Noriko could see from his frown that he was remembering the Kyuubi-attack, the day when everything changed for their family. In fact, looking around, she could see several faces nervously look towards Naruto. It seems even though the village finally accepted him as one of their own, they still couldn't help but be wary of leaving him alone with their children.

Oh well, its best not to dwell on the negative aspects of life, not on this momentous occasion anyway. 'Oh, Arashi, you would be so proud of our baby-boy...' she thought as she looked at Naruto who was shaking in excitement. "Kaa-chan, I'm going to school, I'm going to school!!!" he started to happily say, before he frowned "... hey wait, I'm going to school." Noriko tried her hardest not to laugh at his disheartened face.

"Oi, oi, Chibi-Kit at least you'll be able to see your friends all the time and learn cool ninja-tricks," he cheerfully told his little brother. He was speechless when he heard Naruto's clever retort, "But I was able to do that anyway in nursery and with you..." Ranma then looked at his mother with shocked eyes, "When did he get so smart, kaa-chan? He wouldn't have been able to figure that out before."

Noriko just giggled and looped her arm around his, before they started walking around. "Ranma-chan, you'll just have to accept the fact that Naruto's growing up and getting smarter," she told him as they were looking around the schoolyard. "Yeah maybe, but I didn't expect for...... the Chibi-Kit to be gone!! Where is he?!?!" Ranma said as he looked around in a panic. Noriko just rolled her eyes at her son's antics, 'good lord, and he calls me overprotective?' she thought in irony as she grabbed his head and turned it slightly to the left.

"He's right over there, playing with the rest of his friends," She raised an eyebrow at his confused look, "What's wrong, Ranma-chan?" He just turned to her, scratching his head "... when did he get so many friends? I never noticed all these little kids hanging around him before."

Noriko just sighed theatrically, "You're so clueless sometimes. Naruto made all his friends during nursery, so of course you never saw them." That made sense to him, he always did wonder what the kid was doing when they weren't training. Just as they were about to continue their make-shift tour, he heard a melodic voice yell out, "Ranma-dono!!!" Both mother and son turned around to see a beautiful young lady walking up to them, holding the hand of a cute girl who was hiding behind her legs.

'I was wondering when she was going to show up... Hyuuga Natsumi,' Ranma thought to himself, as she walked up to his mother and politely bowed. This 14-year old girl was definitely trouble, but not in a way that got him angry, just annoyed. She was referred to as the prodigy of the Hyuuga Clan because of her unnatural control over her chakra, and the fact that she was able to use most of the Hyuuga-Family secret techniques at the tender age of 7.

He met her during his mother's pregnancy with Naruto, when he was in the hospital after that horrific incident with Orochimaru. He was roaming around the halls, bored out of his mind, when he bumped into this cute girl. He was about to apologize when she just ignored him and walked right passed him. That made him mad, nobody ignored him!!! So the next few days, he spent a great deal of his free time teasing her, playing tricks on her, and just bothering her in general, finally she just snapped and tried to beat him up using a palm-fist style called Buu-ken or something like that. She was surprised to find that he easily defeated her, and thus began her crusade to try and crush the infuriating boy whose only purpose in life was to look cute and annoy people.

Eventually they became friends after months of fighting and shouting, and he was still amazed to see the changes that's been made in the girl ever since. Nearly all the Hyuugas in the main house were stuck-up pompous jerks, but Natsumi was nothing like that. In fact he thought she was way-too cheery for any human being, always going on about how she loved cuteness and cuddly things.

In his mind, what made her trouble was her annoying habit of capturing his embarrassing moments on film, either pictures or videos, and showing them to everyone he knew. He'll never forget that moment he messed up a fire jutsu and accidentally burned himself on his butt, only to see the next day that all his friends were watching a video of it, laughing their heads off!!!!!!

'Stupid devil-girl...' he bitterly thought as she hugged him. "Kaa-chan, why don't you go mingle with the parents, I think I see Yamanaka-san over there with her husband and his friends," Ranma suggested, then his mother just nodded before leaving to talk to her gossip-buddy. 'Awww, my son has a girlfriend!!! I can't wait to tell the others,' she gleefully thought as she hasten her pace.

Ranma then shivered and took a glimpse at his mother, 'Why do I get the feeling that kaa-chan just walked over my grave,' he just shrugged and turned to Natsumi who was trying to get her cousin to go mingle herself. "Hinata-chan, you have to go over and talk to the other kids. How else are you doing to make friends otherwise?" She just sighed as the young girl held onto her neck even tighter. Then she sent a pleading look to Ranma that just screamed 'help me!'

"Yo Naru-chan, get over here!!!" Ranma shouted at his brother, who stopped talking with his friends and quickly ran over to him. "Nani, nii-chan? I was playing with my friends..." Naruto whined, before his brother picked him up by his arms and set him down in front of this girl with white eyes. 'Ehhh...?' he thought confused.

"Hyuuga Hinata, this is Uzumaki Naruto. Uzumaki Naruto, this is Hyuuga Hinata." Ranma introduced the two to each other. He then bent down and whispered in his brother's ears, "Naru-chan, go take this girl and introduce her to the rest of your friends, I'm sure you wouldn't mind the extra company right?"

Naruto was about to protest because the girl looked really weird with her large bunny-like eyes, but conceded when his brother smack him behind his head. Grumbling, he took the shy girl's hand and dragged her over to his friends.

"Ora, ora, what's with your itouko (cousin)?" Ranma asked his companion as they walked over to a food vendor, "I thought all you Hyuugas were supposed to be bursting with that invincible confidence of yours..." He took a bite of his sandwich before continuing, "...but she looks like she'll faint at the sight of a squirrel running towards her."

"She's just lacking confidence, I don't think ojii-sama really wants her as the heiress of the Hyuuga Clan." Hearing that, Ranma just choked on his food and coughed violently. He finally forced the lump down his throat, with a slap on the back from Natsumi, before turning to her with a shocked expression, "She's the heiress?!?!?! You got to be kidding me, with her in charge, all the Hyuugas are gonna turn into scared weak little bunnies!!!" He regretted saying that because not even a second later she punched him over the back of the head... hard!

Ignoring the dumb-fool on the ground clutching his head, Natsumi finished eating her own sandwich before walking away in a huff. Seeing this, Ranma quickly got up and chased after her, "Oh come on Natsumi, don't be like that. I was just kidding...!!!" Unfortunately his pleas for forgiveness were just ignored.

Meanwhile, over at the children's area. "Yo, minna (everyone), this is ummm... Binota!!!" Naruto cheerfully introduced the Hyuuga-heiress to his friends... well, sorta. Then he rubbed his head in pain after Ino slapped him over the back, "Itai!!! What the hell you'd do that for, Ino-chan?!?!" he shouted indignantly.

Ino just grabbed his ear and tugged it towards her, "Because you idiot, her name's Hinata, not Binota!!!" she shrieked right into his ear. She personally knew the girl since she met her a few times in the flower shop, when her older cousin always came in to buy some flower-arrangements for the Hyuuga compound.

Letting go of Naruto, who was shaking his head trying to get the ringing to stop, Ino walked over to the silent girl and smiled. "Hey, Hinata-chan I'm glad to see you're here too, let me introduce you to everyone." She grabbed the young girl's hand and walked over to the rest of her friends, "this is Nara Shikamaru..." pointing at a bored-looking kid sitting on the ground, "Akimichi Chouji..." pointing at a chubby-kid eating potato-chips, "Inuzuka Kiba..." pointing at a boy with a puppy on his head, "and last, but not least Aburame Shino..." pointing at a gothic-looking boy with only the top-half of his face uncovered.

Then Ino rolled her eyes when she heard a scream of protest. Scoffing, she waved her hand over to Naruto's direction, "Oh yeah, and this stupid-head is Uzumaki Naruto but I'm sure you already knew that." Ino said with a bland tone. Naruto then walked to her side with a scowl before looking around, "Hey wait, where'd Sakura-chan go?" he curiously asked, "She was just here a moment ago... wasn't she?"

"Oh, her mama took her home earlier because she started crying after some kids made fun of her forehead," Ino frowned at the memory, she did stand up for her best friend and chased the bullies away but the pink-haired girl just wouldn't stop crying.

"Oh, poor Sakura-chan. I don't get it, her forehead's not big... maybe her head is just too small?" Naruto wondered outloud. Ino just mumbled under her breath about how stupid a person can possibly be, before turning back to Hinata. "We're all gonna get something to eat later with our mommies, daddies, and one brother, you want to come along?" The blonde girl felt it was only right to invite her since she was now part of their elite group of super-ninja-buddies!!!

Hinata was about to politely decline when a cheerful voice cut her off, "She'd be delighted to!!!" Turning around, she saw her older cousin and that handsome boy walk over to them. "But onee-sama, shouldn't we go home and tell otou-sama that I'm in the academy now?" Hinata asked in a scared tone, after all she didn't want to make her father angry.

Natsumi just waved that suggestion away, "Bah, don't worry about it Hinata-chan. Just leave ol' fuddy-duddy 'jii-sama to me." She then picked up her cousin and held her lovingly in her arms, "Today is your day to enjoy yourself, and you deserve to have some fun and be happy." When she felt Hinata's small arms encircle her, she just smiled warmly and gently kissed her head.

Ranma just smiled at the touching sight, before he caught the sight of a man he particularly didn't like. 'Uchiha Fugaku...' he thought distastefully, 'I'm surprised the guy's even here to see Sasuke's entry.' Glancing down, he caught sight of the young boy who just looked really sad and depressed. This only made his stomach turn, this was supposed to be the kid's happy day but it looked like his father ruined it, '... stuck-up, arrogant, condensing, conceited, pig-headed prick.'

Looking around, Ranma couldn't see him anywhere, the 14-year old prodigy of the Uchiha clan. 'Where's Itachi? I thought he was going to cancel his ANBU mission so he could come here?' He was really confused, he knew that Itachi cared for Sasuke just as much as he cared for Naruto, '...so why isn't he here?'

Walking up to the elder Uchiha, Ranma began to question him. "Fugaku-san, do you know where..." however, he was just ignored as both Uchihas walked past him as if he wasn't there, "... Itachi is?" he lamely finished. As he turned his head to glare, everyone could see that Ranma's eyes were beginning to glow red, as they usually did when he got mad.

Just before he could teach the Police-Captain a lesson in manners, he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder and looked back to see his mother slowly shaking her head. "Don't do it Ranma-chan, he's not worth it..." she quietly said. Ranma was about to leave it alone when he heard the man speak, "Noriko-san, I suggest that you keep your guard-poodle under control, or else he might find himself being beaten and neutered by a superior breed of ninjas......"

That was it, the final breaking point!!! "You bastard!!!!!!" Ranma yelled out, as he shot himself towards Fugaku, with his fist raised in the air. However just before his punch could make contact, a figure suddenly appeared out of nowhere and caught his fist...

"...Itachi?!?!" Ranma exclaimed in shock.

"Itachi!!! What are you doing here, I thought I told you that your mission was your #1 priority!!!" Fugaku huffed, angry at the boy for disregarding his duties.

Itachi slowly lowered Ranma's fist, and just stared into his eyes as it began to lose its red glow. Still holding the boy's fist, he looked at his father, "I did go on my mission otou-san, and I finished it as quickly as possible so I could come see Sasuke, although..." he then looked around, "... I can see that I was a bit late."

Ranma ripped his hand out of Itachi's and walked back to his family. "Fugaku-san, you sure are lucky... you not only get saved today by my kaa-chan, but also by your son. But know this, if you ever piss me off again, nobody and I mean nobody will be able to stop me from tearing that tight ass of yours wide open." He finished his threat by making his eyes glow red again, but this time he gradually changed it to black.

As Fugaku was about to retort, a voice interrupted him. "That's enough Fugaku!!! Ranma!!! Both of you stand down, today is not the day to be fighting or making idle threats," Sarutobi calmly said as he walked up to Naruto, before rubbing his head and smiling. "If the two of you can't keep your tempers under control then I must ask you both to leave," then two ANBU behind him suddenly step forward to show that this was not just talk.

The Captain of the Police Force just walked away angrily, not believing that a 14-year old just humiliated him in front of everyone. 'This is far from over, you little brat,' he wordlessly threatened. Sasuke just held his brother's hand, and watched as their father stomped off before Itachi led him away as well. After a few steps, the older sibling suddenly stopped and turned his head, "Ranma-kun..." said person just glanced over his shoulder, "...I apologize on behalf of my father, and I hope that you can forgive him."

With that said Uchiha Itachi instantly vanished with his brother in hand.

Five months later, Ranma and Ibiki were sparring in the forest with Naruto sitting on a tree watching them. Ranma knew the 21-year old man from during the war against Kumogakure, which took place a year after the Kyuubi attack. He met him during a torture interrogation, where Ibiki gave the kid some pointers about torturing your opponent without the use of physical pain. It helped him out greatly in the long run, and in return he told the older man some of his more unique torture-methods to use against the really stubborn prisoners. Suffice to say, these two got along very well with each other.

Just after Ibiki countered a kick from Ranma, he made the universal T-sign. "Time out, I think that's enough for today Woodwind," Ranma said as he wiped some sweat off and put his shirt back on, "It's time for Naruto's sparring session..." Ibiki just nodded then whistled sharply, in that moment two shadows jumped out of the forest to land right beside them. "...and what better sparring partners for my little brother than the hip-duo of Half-Face and the Punk Farmer-Boy," Ranma smirked as Naruto jumped down to faced Kakashi and Genma.

The moment Ranma lowered his arm and yelled out "Hajime (Begin)," Naruto bursted into action, throwing several shuriken at his opponent's feet which they easily dodged by hopping backwards several times. "Kakashi, I heard that you got beaten up by some angry women at the bathing house for peeking," Genma calmly said as he avoided a kunai and deflected a kick.

"Oh yeah, I was helping Jiraiya-sama with his 'research' when he used me as a martyr to escape," Kakashi, who was still reading his book, bent over backwards to avoid a flying dragon-kick and quickly straightened up to head-butt Naruto in the stomach as he passed over.

"Geez, I don't even know why you bothered to help him. It's not like he really needed your assistance," Genma quickly grabbed Naruto's punch and tossed him into the air.

"I know, but it gave me an excuse to look at beautiful naked women," Kakashi giggled perversely before both he and Genma jumped up to avoid a shower of shuriken and kunai.

Ranma and Ibiki just looked on as Naruto got madder and madder at being played around with so easily when the two Jounins were practically ignoring him!!! 'Well, what do you expect Naru-chan, there's no way for you to even touch Kakashi-sempai or Genma-san just yet,' Ranma thought as Naruto used the hand-seals for one of the high-level fire jutsus.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Skill: Grand Fireball Technique)!!!" Naruto then shot a giant fireball out of his mouth, unfortunately the attack just blew up right in his face. After a minute or two of silent shock, the 4 Jounins all gathered around and started to poke his unconscious body with sticks, "What in the world just happened?" Ibiki pondered.

"I think the Fireball detonated too early because of Naruto's lack of concentration," Kakashi replied. "What the hell? Is that really even possible?" Genma asked while looking at Ranma who just shrugged, and they just continued to poke and poke until they heard a voice scream out.

"Oh my god, Naruto!!!" They all turned around to see Noriko with a shocked expression, which slowly turned into an angry glare. "Oh wow, look at the time, see ya Ranma..." His three so-called friends stuttered in unison before quickly disappearing, leaving the poor boy all by his lonesome. 'Stinkin' cowards...' He thought as his mother stomped towards him, and grabbed him by his ear.

"You are in so much trouble when we get home, but right now we need to go to Naruto's school." Noriko used a healing-jutsu on the extra-crispy Naruto, then gently picked him up under her arm and pulled on Ranma's ear with her free hand. 'The academy, why there...?' Ranma's thoughts were cut off when his mother dragged him along, "Kaa-chan, please let go of my ear!!!" Of course, his painful pleas were just ignored.

Once at the school, Noriko put the now-conscious boy on the ground and dusted his clothes off, before he ran towards the playground where several of his friends were still playing ninja-tag. "So Jiji called us in to talk about Naru-chan's grades and behavior?" Ranma asked as they were walking through the halls, and saw his mother nod. "Yeah, I hope he didn't get into trouble or failed a class," she said with worry, then frowned as her son scoffed. Seeing her get irritated, he quickly hugged her shoulder and gently rubbed it up and down.

"Of course he didn't fail, I taught him everything he knows. I know for a fact that he can't fail academy-level stuff, especially not with his knowledge of ninjutsu and taijutsu..." He said confidently, but warily glanced at his mother's unhappy face.

They walked into the principal's office to see that only the Hokage was present along with several of his ANBU around the room. "Please, have a seat futari-dono (you two)," Sarutobi kindly told them, pointing to the seats in front of the desk.

Sitting down, Noriko fidgeted with her dress while looking nervously at Sandaime. Ranma just rolled his eyes at his mother's behavior, "Jiji, what the hell you'd call us here for?" he rudely said, before his mother lightly smacked him upside the head. "Behave yourself," she scolded before looking at the Sarutobi, "why did you call us here, Sarutobi-san?"

"Well it's about Naruto's ninjutsu..." He started to say, as Noriko looked at her eldest son through the corner of her eyes. 'Uh-oh...' Ranma thought as he caught her slight glance, 'I'm in big trouble aren't I?'

Sarutobi then handed a piece of paper over to Noriko, "...as you can see from his report card Noriko, his grades are actually quite exceptional since his Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Individual scores are very high for a beginner, while his Teamwork and Senjutsu still have room for improvement." Then he got up to look at Naruto through the window before continuing, "However there seems to be something wrong with the way he performs his ninjutsu-techniques. While he's able to start the jutsu just fine, they usually end up messing up somehow and backfiring on him."

Noriko then turned to Ranma with a twitch in her eyes and a frown etched on her face, "Ranma-chan, do you have any idea what problem Sarutobi-san is referring too?" Ranma waved his hands in front of him in an attempt to ward her off, then he began to fidget a little and laugh nervously. "Well actually, it's a funny story kaa-chan, you're gonna laugh and laugh..." he gulped seeing that she wasn't in a laughing mood, "...even though he knows how to use the jutsu, it seems that his concentration really sucks, so most of the time his techniques usually end up hurting himself instead of his opponent." Before she could yell at him, an ANBU saved him at the last minute. Unfortunately he said the one thing that pretty much sealed his fate of being grounded for the next 5 months.

"Wow, did that kid just do a Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Fire Flower Technique)? That's really impressive for a 6-year old," the ANBU said while looking out a window but then flinched as all the fireballs strangely did a 180° and fly right back at Naruto, hitting him in his butt as he tried to run away. "You might want to buy some ointment for that burn though, I don't think he'll be able to sit down for quite a while."

Hearing that, Noriko quickly jumped out of her seat and went to a window as well. By now the only one not looking outside was Ranma, who just slumped down further into his chair and slapped his forehead in exasperation, 'Naru-chan, you idiot......'

They saw him try to perform a Doton-jutsu, but the earth-wave Naruto created somehow went the opposite way, straight towards his direction, and he ended up flying right into the sandbox next to Ino, Chouji, and Kiba, who just started to laugh and pour more sand on his head.

Sarutobi then looked at Ranma with a raised eyebrow and questioning eyes, but the boy was currently too busy banging his head on the desk, 'Oh come on, how in the world does a tidal-wave go backwards anyway?!?!?!' He knew of this problem beforehand and still couldn't understand how his brother managed to screw up to do the impossible!!!

Then they looked on as he attempted a Fuuton-jutsu next, unfortunately the mini-tornado he made quickly spun out of control and soon his little body was flung into the air right towards the school. One of the ANBU waved at the boy when he squashed into the window, and blinked as he helplessly fell down into the bushes ...

At this point, Noriko's hand was twitching immensely as she tried her very best not to glare at Ranma, who was currently hiding under the desk.

Shaking the leaves out of his hair, Naruto walked over to the giant water fountain in the middle of the playground and used the hand-seals for a Suiton-jutsu. He quickly found this to be a very bad idea, when the water hit the playground-walls and the small tsunami came rushing back towards him ...

Everyone looking on in the principal's office just sweatdropped at the sight of Naruto being twisted and turned in the water before landing on top of the fountain. Ranma was slowly making his way towards the exit, when a shuriken suddenly imbedded itself in the wooden door and it slammed shut, he shivered when he heard his mother say, "You stay put, I'll deal with you later."

By now, they could see that Naruto was getting ticked-off as he stomped around in the water to use what-was-without-question his final jutsu of the day...... most likely because he knocked himself out with this one. For his final move, he tried to use a Raiton-jutsu, unfortunately for him he didn't know that water plus electricity equals big trouble. The moment the lightning sparked around his hands, his soaked body became a powerful conductor, and his tiny body was instantly lit up like a Christmas-Tree.

A couple of kids let out some impressed 'oohs' and 'aahs' at the pretty lightshow. After Naruto stopped glowing and twitching, all the little children around the playground gathered around and started to poke him with sticks to see if he was still alive. That is until Ino dragged his burnt body to the nurse's office for proper medical assistance, all the while grumbling about how dumb a person can possibly be.

Ranma was hoping that his mother wouldn't find him in the closet, but that hope instantly died when the door was ripped off the hinges and he felt his ear being pulled on again. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, mama let go!!! please let go!!! You're gonna rip my ear off!!!" Noriko just ignored her son's complaints and turned to the Hokage, "Sarutobi-san, thank you for letting us know of Naruto's current condition, I'll take care of it immediately," She then bowed before dragging her son out the room into the hallway.

"You're gonna tell me exactly how you trained your little brother, step by step," Noriko mumbled through her clenched teeth, as she pulled on his ear even harder. This is what she gets for leaving her children unsupervised.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow... ummm... well, you see......" Ranma began to tentatively telling her.

After a few minutes of silence, Sarutobi chuckled to himself as he heard Noriko scream out, "I don't believe this!!! You're an even worse teacher than your father!!!!!!"

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
Author's Comments (R&R)
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Ages:
- Uzumaki Ranma: 12 (then 14).
- Hatake Kakashi: 18 (then 20).
- Maito Gai: 18 (then 20).
- Sarutobi Asuma: 17 (then 19).
- Yuuhi Kurenai: 17 (then 19).
- Morino Ibiki: 19 (then 21).
- Mitarashi Anko: 16 (then 20).
- Gekko Hayate: 15 (then 17).
- Shiranui Genma: 19 (then 21).
- Namiashi Raido: 21 (then 23).
- Yamashiro Aoba: 19 (then 21).
- Ebisu: 17 (then 19).
- Uzuki Yugao: 14 (then 16).
- Uchiha Itachi: 12 (then 14).

I know the ages are all off, but this is my story, so this is the way things are going to be done.

I'll tell you what's with Itachi in my story. At age 12, he joined the ANBU. At age 13, he was announced captain of the ANBU. At age 14, when Sasuke joined the academy, he quickly finished an important mission to see him.

I did it like this so I could keep Ranma and Itachi the same age, and keep their powers relatively lower than the Kage-Levels and the Legendary Three/Sand Siblings. Plus I got confused as to what was his real age, I went to different websites and they stated different things, so I changed it around to fit my story.

Nicknames:
- Kakashi: Half-Face (he always wears the mask).
- Gai: Mushroom-Head (his hair-style, I figured since Naruto already insults the eyebrows......)
- Asuma: Charcoal Bum (he has black lungs due to smoking all the time, and he's a lazy bum).
- Kurenai: Blushing Tomato (she always turns as red as a tomato around Ranma).
- Ibiki: Woodwind (his head... full of holes... resembles a musical instrument, reference to "With the Heart and Underwear of Fire" by Diamond Avatar).
- Anko: Snake-Goddess (do I really need to explain this one?).
- Hayate: Paleface Twinkletoes (he always looks sick, and he's a very good dancer. I kept getting crazy ideas of him being a ballet dancer because of his jutsu).
- Genma: Punk Farmer-Boy (he wears a bandana and chews on a piece of wood all the time).
- Raido: Sucker-Idiot (this is because he allowed himself to get ambushed - fanfiction only).
- Aoba: 4-Eyed Geek (I already explained this one, and yes I'm a 4-eyed geek as well).
- Ebisu: Loser-Pervert (he's a loser and a pervert).
- Yugao: Violent Tomboy (she's violent and acts like a man - fanfiction only).

I apologize for the lameness of the final scene, I wanted it to come off as funny but the more I read it, the more I felt it was boring and bland. Besides I only made up that scene to show everyone that when the time comes for him to get into Team 7, Naruto will not become some super Jounin-level ninja like his brother is. If anything he'll be more around Neji's and Lee's level of power, and he'll have a wide assortment of jutsus at his disposal. Regarding Kage Bunshin, he won't be able to create hundred of clones at this point because of his age and chakra-levels, at most it'll be like 3 clones only. The rest of his attacks were minor stuff, they'll obviously grow in strength and size later on.
Sign up to rate and review this story