Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Well if you can't get it nicely, take it by force...oooh! Use 'The Force' Luke."

by Syn_INC

"I can have those papers in 30 minutes or less or my next divorce is free." Patrick said nonchalantly.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 1678 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 60
As Patrick continued to say 'I love you, I love you' I didn't believe these words. Even though I'm hormonal right now I just wanted to push him down a flight of stairs.
"I'm sorry Sweetness. I didn't know you felt like that. I guess I just thought that I'd be harming you and the babies. Forgive me?"
I looked up at Patrick and cried harder
"I'm sorry Cariño. I know I'm acting like a 4 year old and you must hate it. I'm so hormonal all the time and you are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to loose you...I just want to make love to you and keep you happy so you don't go off and find someone better who isn't fat and crazy."
"Calista. You're not fat. You have my babies in there and that makes you the sexiest woman on earth to me. I have what I've always wanted with you so I have no reason to go anywhere. Everything I love and want is right here, with you ok?"
I nodded my head like a little kid after being scolded and he put his finger under my chin to make me look at him.
"So?" Patrick asked kissing my lips.
"I'm still a little angry at you."
I ended calling Genovieve's phone 5 hours later because Patrick was making me more and more angry. This is one feeling I didn't like at all. I was very surprised when I didn't hear the voice I expected.
"Yea?" Joe asked softly.
"Whoa! A dude on Gin's phone." I said laughing,
"how is she?"
"Still a bit cold but she's sweating the fever out now. Its breaking."
"What did you do?"
"We're lying under 3 heavy comforters nude."
"So you sexed her you says?"
"I did not sex my sick girlfriend. That would just be wrong on SO many levels."
"Hey Question."
"DON'T ASK HIM!" Patrick yelled from the background.
"Too bad!" I yelled back.
"What's going on there?"
"If Ginny was 20 weeks pregnant with twins would you sex her?"
"I'd sex her no matter what. I like sexing her."
"See! He likes sexing her!" I yelled back.
"I like sexing you too, but not so my baby can grab my winky and be like 'What the fuck is this intruder!' no, no, no!" Patrick yelled.
"First of-" Joe started.
"Don't say that." I groaned.
"Fine. But he's not gonna hit your cervix." Joe reiterated.
"I told him that." I whined,
"but Patrick is being unreasonable."
"Well if you can't get it nicely, take it by force...oooh! Use 'The Force' Luke."
"I will use the force. Sex me or I'm divorcing you!" I yelled.
"I can have those papers in 30 minutes or less or my next divorce is free." Patrick said nonchalantly.
"30 minutes? Really?"
"No! Calista- don't- grr!"
"See, he's being a douche!"
"I can see that- douche. But I'm gonna let you go. My girl is sick and I'm drenched in her sweat. Not in a good way."
"Tell her to take a-"
Before I could finish my last sentence my phone died. That's weird. It hasn't done that in a while. I tossed my phone aside and Patrick was standing there looking pissed in front of me.
"What?" I said rolling my eyes and getting up.
"Why'd you tell him?" Patrick demanded.
I didn't answer as an awkward silence passed between us.
It was the first awkward silence we'd ever had. Ever since we met we'd always been comfortable around each other. This was weird and it made me feel even shittier. I had on black boy cut shorts and a black bra with my robe on top. I opened the robe as I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom examining my obvious bump.
I let out a sigh in frustration and closed my eyes. I was trying hard not to cry. I mean it's not because I hated being pregnant or anything because that's not the case. It's just, I'm a Newlywed whose husband won't touch her. I was frustrated, because not even on our wedding night did he want me.
I felt arms around my waist and I opened my eyes and saw Patrick in the mirror rubbing my tummy from behind as he kissed my neck. I watched him as he smiled when he felt the babies move slightly in their sleep.
"What happened to us...? I remember waiting to feel your touch...I remember when you couldn't wait to feel yourself in me- and now it’s like this is all I have." I whispered throwing words he had told me, what seemed like ages ago back at him.
"I'm having Déjà vù." Patrick whispered
"That's because those are your words. Maybe we moved into this whole thing too fast. Maybe we made a mistake. Maybe this marriage was more than we could handle." I said as I shrugged away from him and walked into the bedroom.
Patrick stood dumbfounded for a few seconds before the sudden realization of what I'd said hit him. This was then that he ran after me.
"Wait...are you leaving me? What are you saying Calista?" He asked standing next to me.
I tossed the covers back and slid into bed. Patrick just stood there looking down at me in complete fear.
"What I'm saying is that we made a mistake getting married. I'm saying that you bit off more than you could chew and now you are choking. That’s what I’m saying."
Patrick paled at my words and sat down with a thud on the bed. I had my back to him and I laid there hearing his shallow breathing. I closed my eyes and prayed, begged and pleaded for the Gods to keep him there.
Maybe I had taken this too far.
I didn't want to lose him but there was something he wasn't telling me. There was something behind his sudden indifference toward me sexually other than this 'I don't want to hurt you and the kids' bullshit he kept feeding me. I felt the bed shift as his body was removed.
I turned to see him walk out the door with a hard pull at his hair. I turned to my pillow and then cried my eyes out. I think I just might have caused my husband to leave me.
The twins became restless at my sudden mood change and were moving constantly to the point that I became nauseous. I then had to run to the bathroom to get everything in my stomach out.
It had been two months since I had to do this vomiting thing and I did not miss it one bit. I tried my hardest to calm myself; I knew this wasn't good for the babies. I had to be strong for them. I got up washed my face and walked solemnly to bed where I drifted off to sleep after a few minutes of tossing and turning.
~
It was 3am when I began feeling warmth on my body. There was a tingling sensation on my neck and my breast and something warm running up my thigh. As I came to, the feelings got more and more intense. I had to admit it felt great to be touched in this way.
My eyes fluttered open and I was suddenly aware of the body on top of mine. I only tensed for a second before I heard his sweet voice in my ear.
"I love you and you are never leaving me." Patrick whispered before his lips met mine.
There was no foreplay, no build up, just me removing his boxers and my underwear as he entered me. I grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper causing him to lean down and bite my neck in pleasure. This put Patrick in a zone and he was working it like he’d never worked it before.
He kept going faster and harder and i was loving it.
Patrick pulled out momentarily only to flip me over so I was on my hands and knees before him and he entered me. This felt oh so much better. I bit into the pillow I was scrunching the sheets in my hands, screaming his name I let out a cry in pleasure as Patrick began to freak.
"ARE YOU OK? DID I HURT YOU? MY GOD, I SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THIS!"
I grabbed his face with both my hands and kissed his lips which caused him to stop his momentary rant and look at me.
"Now that I have your attention…" I stated
"Move baby you were doing fine"
I looked at him for a little longer before he began to move inside me again. Just as my climax was building again his hands moved from my hips to my stomach causing one of the babies to move and he stopped for the second time recoiling back like i had burned him.
I looked at him a little upset and he ran a hand over his face and looked at me.
"Babe I can't do this." Patrick sighed pulling his hair softly.
"I'm almost there Cariño just a bit longer." I tried to pull him to me again but he moved me away.
"I don't want to hurt you guys. I love you, but I can't." He stated as he got up and walked off to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
I sat there dumbfounded and looked off into the darkness of the room.
I didn't know what to think. I mean, I didn't even get to cum. This is some bullshit right here. I screamed frustrated into my hands and gave up, I didn't know how else to make my husband want me. I pulled on Patrick's boxers and t shirt and fell into a restless sleep.
@@@@@@
yea,
she just needs some love.
why cant he just give her love!
lol
let us know what you think
Besos
Kai And Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story