Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Precious

chapter 2

by SDH

SEX and bad language

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 3162 words - Complete

?Blocked
Joe Perry was getting a little pissed, he called, but Steven was ‘unavailable’. He never got a return call, no emails, nothing. He finally just went over to his house.

He was sent to he gym, where he found Steven on a board, lifting weights. “Hey.”

“Hey man.” He barely looked up at him.

Joe wandered over to the full-length mirrors that lined the wall. Photos were plastered every three feet. He knew them well-the photos of he and Erin in Hawaii. “So why didn’t you call me back?”

“I meant to, but I’m either working out, or in a tub trying to get my muscles to relax or sleeping, sorry.”

Joe stood beside the board, watching the singer as he pushed the barbell up, his face drenched in sweat. “You really shouldn’t do that by yourself.”

“Spot me then.”

Joe did. “What are up to?”

“I’m not counting.”

“So you’re just doing this until you can’t lift it anymore?”

“Pretty much.”

He resisted the urge to say ‘That’s stupid!’ so he stood there watching him press the bar up and down until he noticed that he was struggling. “I think that’s about all you got.”

“You aren’t supposed to say that, you’re supposed to say, ‘Come on you son of a bitch do three more!’”

“Yeah, so you can have shoulder surgery too.” Joe helped raise the barbell back on the rest. “I wished you would have called me. I wanna talk to you.”

Steven sat up and wiped his face with his towel. “Bout what?”

Joe sat beside him, “You know, about coming to the cottage.”

Steven stopped and stared at him. “Oh,” then he cocked his head at him. “I thought maybe you wanted to talk about something else.”

Joe remained silent, not know what he was driving at.

“All that shit with Tom.” Steven watched his old lover’s face fall, “I know you’ve had to keep this all bottled up inside.”

Joe physically bristled.

He tried to explain; “You didn’t have anybody to talk to so if you wanna get this off your chest, hey I understand.”

Joe was silent, uncomfortably silent.

Steven nervously cleared his throat, he recognize this was a bad, bad subject. He was desperately thinking of how to save face with this moment when Joe spoke.

“It still hurts.”

“I know.”

“He said that cancer made him realize how much he loved Terry. Cancer made me realize how much I love him. I can’t get over him, you know, I can’t believe that it’s over. I still love him, but I know it’s all one sided. He never loved me. He never cared for me more than a friend.” Joe looked at him, “Every time we together, I had to get him primed, I had to start everything, I had to take the initiative. I was blind to see that it wasn’t working out. I guess I wanted it so bad that I was willing to give him time.”

“Time will heal this pain.”

“You could heal me.” He ran his hand over Steven’s thigh.

“Not now, I gotta work out.”

“Why are you working out like an Olympian?”

“Cause I have to.” Steven’s eyes moved to the photos, “Can you get into your stage clothes?”

“Yeah, but I don’t really wear them every day,” Joe ignored his rants and moved closer to him, “You’re really turning me on right now.”

“God I must stink, I’m all sweaty-”

“Sweaty, god,” Joe murmured, “The sweat, makes you look so fucking hot. I want you.”

Steven swallowed hard, “I gotta work out. I can’t cool down right now.”

“We won’t cool down,” He ran his hand through his sweat soaked hair. “We can work out together.”

“I don’t know if I can do this to him.”

“He will never find out.”

Steven pulled away before Joe got too close. He stood and went over to his treadmill. “Will you give me time to think about it?”

Joe sat there, puzzled, “What’s there to think about?”

“I got some mixed emotions about our ‘experience’ on the last tour. I mean it was great-Joe, you’re always a good lover, but so is Joey. He’s so caring and compassionate. I hurt him with Jesse, but I’ve eventually won his trust back. It’s completely forgotten, but if I cheat on him with you, it would kill him.”

“He won’t find out.” Joe said confidently.

“But I don’t know how long I can keep up the charade. How long can I keep up the fucking lies?”

“So you’re not worried about Erin?”

“When we started dating, I told her I was fucking one of the guys and if she had a problem with it, there’s the door. I wouldn’t give him up. She was cool with it. She just has no idea who it is.”

Joe wished he could get his wants across to him, if only he was a wordsmith like Tom, so he said it the easiest way he could. “Damn it I need you.”

“God, I just gotta think it over.” Steven sighed. “I gotta work out and think.”

“Still don’t get this regiment of yours.”

“You seen these photos?”

“Oh yeah. I like the one with your trunks falling off.”

Steven shook his head. “Yeah, should put it on my Christmas card.”

“Well, you have a nice ass.” He watched him, walking to nowhere, trapped in his own world, when a brilliant idea entered his mind. “So what if Joey knew?”

Steven stopped walking and almost flew backwards-he caught himself in time, but returned to his pace. “WHAT? Have you lost your fucking mind!”

“What if you know, we were honest with him. I figure if I had you say twice a year, I’d be happy. You know just a big sex filled day, you and me just going at it like there’s no tomorrow.” Joe leaned on the front of the treadmill and forward to make his point clear, “Maybe if we do shit he doesn’t like, you know oral and whatever else, maybe then he’d understand.”

“I don’t think he’d be cool knowing that me and you are fucking.”

“I hope I’m not outta line, but,” Joe frowned. “Are you afraid of him?”

“Afraid of losing him.” He shook his head, “But no, I mean he’s never struck me-even when I’ve asked him to spank me or slap me around he won’t. The closest it came to blows was after Jesse.”

“I think we should talk to Joey.”

“Joe I have enough on my mind without you tossing this shit around! Don’t talk to him.”

“God damn it we are adults here!”

Steven repeated sternly. “Don’t talk to him.”

Joe backed off and gave a nod, “OK.”

As Joe left, he thought it was a great idea, a marvelous plan. Besides, Joey, Tom, and Brad had been a threesome for years, and he knew April had her side boyfriends, so just what was the fucking problem?

Maybe I’m the problem? He thought as he started his car. Maybe he doesn’t want me anymore.

He decided to ignore Steven’s order and to take matters into his own hands. He drove to Joey’s. He should have been thinking of what he’d say, but that thought he’d had was gnawing away at his brain: Steven doesn’t want me.

Joey was in the garage, wiping down his newest dream car. “Joe.” He gave a wave.

“Hey. Have you talked to Steven?”

“Not lately. Why?”

“He’s exercising like he’s going to go to the Olympics or something.”

“You know how he gets after a tour.” Joey wiped at the hood again. “He’s back to thinking he’s fat and out of shape and nobody in the world will ever love him if he gains ten extra pounds.”

“Oh for Christ’s sake. That’s what those photos are all about!”

“Photos?”

“He’s got those photos of him and Erin in Maui hanging up on the mirrors in his gym.”

“Yeah they’re really bothering him.” Joey twisted the towel in his hand, “You want something to drink?”

“Actually, I just wanted to talk to you, and I’m not sure how to go about it.”

Joey crossed his arms, “Let’s sit down.”

Joe followed him into the garage and sat at the workbench, his eyes followed the curve of the yellow Ferrari in front of them.

“What do you want to talk about?”

That jolted him back. “Yeah well things have been weird for a few years now. When Steven was sick and staying here, and we came over to see him after Teresa bailed out, well when Tom and I left, we got to talking and I sorta propositioned him. We were lovers until he got cancer.”

“Really?”

“Yeah I mean I really, really loved him. When he came back on the last leg, I asked him to spend an hour with me and he said that he was in love with Terry and he couldn’t go on with me. I was and still am devastated.” He looked at the Ferrari again gathering his thoughts, and listening to Joey to see how this was all going.

Joey sniffed, but said nothing.

His eyes stayed fixed on the Ferrari, he couldn’t look at him as he admitted the truth. “How would you feel if I said I was still in love with Steven? That I still crave him, and I desperately want him to fuck me hard.”

“Oh.” Was all Joey uttered.

He did look at him-Joey’s head was down, looking at the cement floor. “I need a dick so bad Joey, god it’s driving me mad some days. I’ve even asked Billie to use a strap-on on me, but she just looked at me like I was the sickest bastard in the world.

“You know, I haven’t had that much experience with men, Steven was my first, and Tom and well that thing with Brad, but those are the three. I’m too scared to go find someone outside my comfort zone. I need someone I can trust-”

Joey’s head bolted up. “Evidentially he refused you or you wouldn’t be here.”

“You’re right: He did refuse me. He’s afraid of hurting you.” Joe cleared his throat-this was it. “Actually, I was wondering if, if you wouldn’t mind if he and I were together twice a year?”

Joey’s eye twitched as he repeated. “Twice a year.”

Joe shrugged, “Yeah, I figure you know we could do oral and you know he can do me-”

“Then twice a year becomes four times then once a month and then I’m out. You’re taking away one of the most precious things I have in my life-”

“No man, I don’t want that. I know how much he loves you and how much you love him! I don’t wanna break that up!” He ran his hand through his hair, “I just need a dick in my ass. Plain and as simple as that.”

“You want me to do you?” Joey gave a slight shrug, “What about now?”

Joe’s eyes widened, “What?” His mind went back to the descriptions of Joey; he didn’t know if he could handle all he had.

“We’ll use the bathroom.” He nodded toward the door, “You me right there right now.”

He thought about it as his eyes met Joey’s. “What about Steven?”

“You just said all you need is a dick up your ass, that’s all this is-I’m doing you a service. It’s not love, just sex.”

“Well, I mean you’d be cool with it right? You wouldn’t say nothing-”

“Of course not! It’d just be between you and me-shit I won’t even say anything to April.”

Joe felt himself frown, as he thought about what would happen if he just politely told Joey no and walked away. For a brief second he thought about waiting for Steven-wait until he had his time to think about it.

But what would he do if he said no? How he come back and say to Joey ‘Hey you know that sex thing I said no to you about, well I changed my mind.’ What if Joey’s the only chance he had.

“Tell you what: We can do it, and if you don’t like it, then we’ll go from there.” Joey stood and held out his hand.

Joe stood, and slowly took his hand, “This isn’t really going like I’d planned.”

“Oh so you thought you’d tell me that you want him twice a year and I’d just say ‘OK?’”

“That was my master plan.”

Joey gave a quick laugh, “Put your coat here on the hook.”

He did, “What if someone’s looking for you?”

“Then they won’t find me.” He opened the door, and motioned for Joe.

He just stood there, “I’m a little afraid.”

“I’ll be gentle.”

He followed Joey into the bathroom. It was basic, a sink, a small medicine cabinet, a shower stall and a toilet with hand rails around it. He then noticed that Joey was riffling through the cabinet, getting the necessary items.

He wanted to bolt. This is not what he had in mind. He knew that he should have listened to Steven and not brought this up. How stupid can I be? He thought, I never thought in a hundred lifetimes that I’d be standing here about to do this!

Joey moved to him and began kissing his chest and slowly moved to his lips. His hand went around and began caressing his ass.

He broke away long enough to catch his breath. Silently, he removed his shirt, prompting Joey to do the same.

“Are you still nervous?” Joey asked as his arms went around him.

“Yeah.”

“About what?”

“Tom told me about your,” Joe stopped, “You know, your size.”

“Oh yeah?” Joey began to unfasten his jeans.

“Yeah, I mean, I don’t know if I can take it.”

Joey pulled down his jeans and smiled as Joe’s eyes widened. “Yeah, guess Tom wasn’t exaggerating.”

“Come on.” Joey pulled him closer and began to unbutton him. His hand moved into his jeans and found his dick. He kneaded him as he resumed his kisses and again Joe broke away. “You don’t seem tiny either.”

Joe looked down and saw Joey aroused. That didn’t make it any better.

“Maybe it’d be better, if I took you from behind.”

Joe numbly nodded as he undressed. He looked around, not much floor room so he grabbed onto the sink. He felt Joey’s lubed fingers entering into him and hitting his prostrate. That was good, the best feeling he’d had in this room. As he let out a groan, Joey’s lips on his back and his other hand went around, grabbing his cock.

“So you ready?” Joey panted.

He gave a tentative, “Yeah.”

He felt that huge cock starting to enter him. He sucked in air and felt sweat beading on his forehead.

“Relax,” Joey removed himself. “Just relax and I won’t hurt you.”

Joe nodded as he tightened his grip. He tried to relax, as Joey went into him again. He felt him shoving deeper and deeper into him. He swallowed hard, and then let out a low howl.

He wanted to ask him, ‘Just how much more do you have to shove in me?’ but he didn’t. He repositioned his feet, trying to give him more room.

Joey was now growling, it was almost like a big cat going in for the kill. “I gotta finish.”

He pulled out long enough to put on a condom; Joe realized that he was responsible for his own. He let go of the sink long enough to put one on himself.

He wasn’t quiet ready-Joey shoved himself inside before he had a chance to grab the sink. He almost fell over, he moaned as his hands found the edges and Joey’s hand found his erection again.

Joey pumped into him as he came. He pulled on Joe until he felt his pulsations. They both screamed, Joey in ecstasy and Joe in sheer pain.

He was relived when Joey let in go and finally pulled out. It left him, hanging onto the sink, exhausted. He caught his breath and then caught a look of himself in the mirror. He looked like he’d been worked over.

He heard Joey pull up his jeans and zip them. “Happy?”

“I don’t know.” Joe muttered. He pulled of his condom and dazedly tossed it into the trash.

“I didn’t think I was being too rough with you.”

“No, no.” Joe put own clothes back on, “No, man it was good, thanks.”

“What’s wrong then?”

“You know, it’s just been one of those crazy fucking days.” He ran his hand through his hair, trying to get his legs back to working. He sat on the toilet, as it all hit him.

“Joe, are you OK?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine.” He didn’t want to tell Joey, he just took his hand. “Thanks, I really needed it. Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcomed.” Joey frowned at him.

Joe sat there, just staring at the wall when he saw Joey staring at him. “Thanks,” He stood and went to the door, “I’ll let you know, OK?”

Joey gave a nod.

He grabbed his coat and walked straight to his car. He didn’t want Joey to see him crying and more importantly he didn’t want him to know why he was crying.

In that brief instant, when it was all over he got it: He now understood why Steven wouldn’t let Joey go. How could he compete with that? No fucking way Steven would ever agree to the cottage. Why order a Happy Meal when you can have a Big Mac?

He knew that that whole thing after Tom was just a pity fuck. Steven felt sorry for him and that’s the only reason why he did it.

He sat in his car, and wiped his tears away. He drove off before Joey came out. Now his mind went to this encounter. It wasn’t all that bad, he was afraid and that’s why it didn’t go smoothly.

Now he knew what he was in for. Next time would be better.
Sign up to rate and review this story