Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > we'll be waiting.

four.

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

watch for pov's.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 673 words

0Unrated
x.Frank’s pov.x

I walked into Gerard’s basement room and went down the stairs. No lights were on, besides the desk lamp on the desk in the far corner. Gerard was hunched over the desk, most likely working on a drawing of some sort.

“hey Gerard” I said as I walked over.

“’sup frank” he answered without looking up from his work.

When I reached him and his desk, I stood over him and looked down at his work. He was drawing in some sad eyes on a girl. Next to the girl was a guy. and they weren’t just any guy and girl…it was Gerard and Autumn. I didn’t say anything about the drawing… I just stood there and waited for Gerard to finish.

“so what brings you by?!?” Gerard asked about five minutes later. he still remained hunched over the drawing. now he was coloring it in but he didn’t need so much concentration on coloring than he did when he drew.

“I came to talk to you” I answered. “its about Autumn. she came by my house last night…crying.”

he sat up suddenly and fumbled with the black pastel in his hand.

“crying?!? why was she crying?!?” Gerard asked. I thought it was stupid of him to ask that when he knew why she had cried.

“that’s what I came over for. to know why she came to my house at one in the morning…crying”

“I don’t know…we were just talking and then she left.” he said. he began coloring again and tried to make it look as if he were hard at work.

“talking?!? that’s not what she said”

“what did she say?!?”

“why are you lying Gerard?!? you know what you did. why would you do that to her?!?” I didn’t notice that I had yelled this to him until the last word echoed in the darkness.

Gerard slammed his pastel down and turned around in his spinning chair. he stood up slowly. we were face to face, though Gerard had to look down about 2 inches.

“I didn’t do anything” he growled through his teeth.

“LIAR!”

he pushed me back slightly and stared at me. we glared at each other for what seemed like forever. but then his eyes softened and he sat in his chair again…with his head down.

x.Gerard’s pov.x

“I hate myself, Frank. I fuckin’ hate myself for doing that to her. I just wanted me to be her first. I want me to be her first everything because she’s going to be my wife real soon and I don’t want other guys all up on her. she’s my fiancé, right?!? that’s why she had a ring on her left ring finger, right?!?…I felt like a rapist after she left. I was only trying to get her to put on the ring and she was resisting…and it just happened. she was scared…” I said to Frank as he stood a few feet away from me. I was sitting down in my chair.

“but you didn’t have to do that, Gerard! why did you want her to wear the ring anyways?!? you’re not actually wanting to do this…are you?!?” Frank asked. he backed away a bit and turned slightly towards the stairs. I think he was getting ready to run in case I said the answer he didn’t want to hear. but its not like he cared anyways about what I said. he didn’t like her the way I did. he was just her friend.

“I am willing to do this. I love her. I actually love her. I want her as my wife.”

frank lowered his head and then fully faced the stairs.

“that’s all I wanted to know…I’ll see you later” he said that and then he left.

I didn’t hear from him or Autumn for a month after that.
Sign up to rate and review this story