Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > California Dreaming

End of Thou Hallway

by The-one-and-only 3 reviews

Part two of ONE DANCE TO REMEMBER.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-10 - 250 words

1Exciting
JULIUSS' POV:

"You two will be staying in room 679 on the 8th floor." said the front desk.
"Thank you" I said. Me and Delilah had just arrived at the California Beach Hotel. We spent four hours on a plane and fortunately, the bus ride to the hotel took only 15 minutes. We made our way to the elevator rolling our suitcases behind us. I pushed the button with the 8 on it, and the elevator doors closed.

"I'm so tired." She said, yawning.
"You're cute when you're tired." I said smiling. I pulled her into a hug. "When we get to our room, you should take a nap..."
"Yeah, you're probably right." She looked up at me. I gave her a soft kiss.
"... And later on we can check out the hotel." I said. And I can plan my surprise date with Delilah for tomorrow night. I thought.


The elevator stopped, and we stepped out. Our door was at the end of the hallway. I took Delilah's suitcase and gave her one of the room keys.
"Lady's first." I said. She swiped the room key.
"I hope the hotel roo..." She said while opening the door, but she stopped talking. She just stood there. I almost dropped both suitcases. What was behind that door made both of us just stand there. Could it be?

****
And that's the beginning to Part 2. HAHA! I'm back with the suspense! :p
What's did D&J see when they opened the door?
Thanks for reading! :D
++ T-O-A-O ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story