Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Cleaning out my closet.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

You're not a man! You're not a hero!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-08 - Updated: 2008-05-08 - 2082 words

0Unrated
We stopped by the Way's to pick up Mikey. We literally picked him up from the bath where he fell asleep, clutching his stuffed toy lion, and dragged him home while dad preached to us about the house state, promising we well be the ones to clean the shattered glass and stains off the walls. My brain shut down by then, dad didn't seem to notice anyone who was present and under 20 were halfway conscious and kept babbling, Mikey tried to answer something but it wasn't in English.

Surprisingly the moment I got into bed, I couldn't sleep. I felt tired and my body was aching but I lay there wide awake, watching the first rays the sunshine was sending to wake the world, play on my ceiling.
I snuck into Gerard's room, he was fast asleep. I lingered in the doorway, unsure of what I was doing but eventually my loneliness overcome whatever doubts I had and I walked the rest of the distance to his bed with a determined step, waking him with slow kisses.
He smiled into my mouth, stirring in his shallow sleep and pulling me on top of him.
I slowly moved my kisses down his neck and his chest and stomach until he pulled me up and snuck his tongue into my mouth, making me moan slightly.
It didn't take him long before he slipped his finger into me, causing me to grind my hips into his hand.
A strange thought sprung into my fuzzy mind in heat, "Wait a sec"

"What?," he mumbled, pulling himself up on the pillows.

"Do you know that Dan guy?," I completely detached myself from him, crossing my legs.

"What Dan guy?," he straitened the covers frantically.

"Oh you beat a lot of Dans tonight?," I smirked.

"Oh," he muttered, "That Dan guy"

"So you know him?," his stalling amused me.

"what you mean 'know him'?," he pulled me back on top of him.

I straddled him, crossing my arms on my chest, "Either you are as stupid as I suspected or you think I am"

"No I'm just saying, define know him," he shrugged a little, resting his hands on my thighs.

"Have you ever talked to him?," my stomach turned upside down at the prospect of Gerard telling some random dude about us, not that I cared too much. I didn't, I just preferred him not to.

"I saw him around school," he squirmed, looking anywhere but at me.

"Have you ever talked to him?," I demanded, clenching my jaw, "And I'm not defining that"

"Well he's in my math class," he shrugged again, rubbing his chest, "I might've asked for a pencil at one point"

"So you never said nothing to him other then 'you have a spare pencil, man'?"

"I dunno," he huffed with impatience, "Can't we talk about this in the morning?"

"It is morning," I motioned at the bright day forming behind the curtains, "Answer me"

"I might've said some-"

"You fucking dick!," I threw my hands in the air, cutting off his bullshit, "Fucking idiot!"

"What, Frank could've told him," he looked down again, "I saw him stalking the bathrooms"

"Bullshit," I cried out, "You fucker, you just said you did!" I punched him in the stomach and stood up, tripping on the covers a little, "Frankie isn't even at your math class!"

"Wait! Viola," he reached out for me with his one hand and rubbed his stomach with the other, "Let me explain!"

"You little bitch," I spat, "Did you write that to school's paper too?!"

"No..I," he stuttered," I'm sorry"

"How low can you fucking go!," I was mortified, I never in a million years thought I would be the kinda girl that rumors fly about. No, I was considered weird, strange, scary, smart, anti social but never the one that fucks a senior in the bathroom. Part of me didn't care but the other part of me wanted to die of embarrassment. What if Mikey hears? He already suspects shit was going on with me and his brother or Ray?! Oh my god! What if Ray hears and after everything last night...Oh god!

"Would you just listen?," he yelled out a little, making me pause and listen for any activities behind the door after all dad was just down the hall and Mikey was even closer, he picked up on my anxiety and lowered his voice to a pleading whisper "I was really fucked up and it slipped"

I snorted, not impressed with the excuse.

"I'm really sorry," he bent a little to be at my eye level, "I didn't mean to, he's a cool guy he won't say another word after tonight, I swear"

"Fuck and you blamed Frankie," I glared at him under my brow, "Sissy! How would you feel if I advertised the fact you fuck Dee"

"I never fucked Dee," he looked at me like I was crazy.

I clicked my tongue, annoyed, "Sure"

"I didn't"

"I don't care"

"I swear I didn't!," he placed his hand on his chest absent minded.

"Read. My. Fucking. Lips," I slowly said, "I don't give a flying fuck about who you sleep with but don't dare blame Frankie for crap!"

"What is it with you and him anyway?," he let go of my shoulders, dropping his hands to the sides.

"None of your fucking business," I told him, smirking.

"Gerard?," a soft knock on the door and the soft whisper of my dad hung heavily between us.

"Shit," I mouthed.

He stupidly nodded and ran his eyes around the room, figuring where he could hide me I guess.
Again I rushed to the closet and got into it while Gerard remained standing in the middle of the room in his night sweatpants and a misfits tee, his hair messed up and face flushed from our earlier argument. I rolled my eyes.
Dad opened the door and poked his head around, "Everything alright?"

Gerard nodded, his eyes wide open.

"You're up early, I thought I heard Viola's voice"

"No no Viola here" he chuckled nervously, brushing his hair off his eyes.

"Yeah," dad entered the room and cautiously glanced around, "I'll go check up on her"

Fuck! If he doesn't find me in my bed which he won't cause obviously I occupy the closet right now, he'll fucking send me to become a nun.

"She's probably asleep," Gerard called out frantically, stepping forward, "Don't wake her, you know what a pain in the ass she's when she's tired"

Dad chuckled, "For the life of me I don't know why you're so fond of my daughter"

"She's a nice kid," I watched through the crack as Gerard shrugged nonchalantly.

The next one to call me a kid will have his heart ripped out and sold on the black market.

"She is," dad agreed, "Rarely but never to you"

"I see a sister in her," Gerard's gaze locked with mine, "She doesn't mean anything to me other then that"

Dad's laughter echoed around the room, "You might've fooled the 15 year old but not her dad. I know what I see when you look at her and I'm not sure if I like it"

"Sir," he blushed, "I'm afraid you're wrong"

"No Gerard. Just one word of advise, I love Velvet but you'll get your heart broken with her, you're a nice guy, I wouldn't want see that happen to you. Viola is not the kind of girl to consider others people feeling, she won't be afraid to step over bodies to get what she wants."

"I'll be sure to pass that to her next boyfriend," Gerard smiled half heatedly, "I'm not with her"
I just knew that the same thing that was going through my mind floated through his 'Shut up already dad (Mr. Hart) and go away'

"And you shouldn't. You should find yourself a nice girl who will treat you right," blah blah blah, I rolled my eyes, my dad just loves to give a piece of his mind to anyone who'll stand still long enough.

"Um yeah," Gerard rubbed the back of his neck and bit his bottom lip slightly, "I am with one. A very nice girl"

"Oh"

"Yeah. Dee. Diana. Exactly! That's her name!"

"She's the one that called last night, looking for you?"

I grimaced in my closet, huffing slightly. Who would've thought Rambo chick was actually telling the truth, they are together. How dare he give my phone number to his evil slut anyway? After everything she did?! At least Ray's mission was accomplished...Aw Ray, he's so sweet to hook up his friends....

"Um yeah I guess," Gerard shrugged, looking a bit confused.

"That's good, son," dad grinned fondly, "I'm sure she'll make you happier"

Um yeah I'm sure she will. The two bitches will get along great together.

"Funny you're concerned about me and let her run around with Frank," Gerard pulled a face when saying Frank's name, "When all I do is try to look out for her"

He is so dead it's not even funny anymore.

"Look out for her?," dad chuckled, "I know my kid better then you think"

Gerard shrugged, sitting on the edge of the bed, "Well you want to just watch from sidelines while she runs with the wrong crowd? First it was stealing, what's next?"

I clasped my hands tightly around my mouth, the blood pumping in my veins and my ears ringing with anger! I could hardly believe I was hearing right, what the fuck was he doing? He completely lost it! He knew that wasn't Frankie's fault! At least not entirely his fault! And it was already in the past? Why bring shit? I mean both Frank and I were paying for that. Ugh! Shit head!

"Aw Gerard," I saw dad walking over to the window, drawing back the curtains on the dim room, making Gerard wince and shield his eyes, "I know she's stubborn and a lot to handle and I'm aware that Viola needs female attention right now but it's hard with her mom's busy schedule"
Gerard glanced at the closet as I chuckled and cocked his eyebrow, either telling me to be quiet of sharing the irony of my mom's busy schedule. I leaned back again the closet and watched my dad, "You know she's a lot like her mother"

No I wasn't, I'd never hurt people I care about as much as she's hurting me and dad. I'm not her, I never was and I never will. I fought the sinking bitterness that threaten to settle in my gut.

Dad turned around, exclaiming happily "Let's go, I can fix us something to eat before church"

"Oh," Gerard froze half way through the room, "You actually meant it"

"Hell yes!"

"Umm sir?," Gerard scrunched his face, "Do I have to go? I mean I'm a stronger believer and all but I don't mind going to hell.."

Dad chuckled, "Oh you're going Gerard, Donna was really persistent in her wishes," he exited the room and Gerard closed the door behind him, after making sure he disappeared down stairs.

I climbed out of the closet, "Fuck"

"I'm more then happy to," he gave me a wink.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!," I watched him amused, "After all the shit you just told my father?!

"You know it's all lies," he sighed, "I had to tell him that"

"Oh right," I just barely controlled my voice from going up, "You just had to"

"Viola," he frowned like he didn't understand, "You'd rather he found you in that fucking closet and I told him we were about to fuck?!"

"Why not," I waved my arms around angrily, "You had no problem telling Dan!"

"I told you! It was a fucking mistake!"

"Let me guess," I had to fought the urge to slap him, "You blaming shit on Frankie was another mistake?"

He groaned, "Frankie this Frankie that. I'm fucking sick of your fucking Frankie!"'

"If you fucking think you can blame everything on him you have another thing coming," I stuck my index finger in his chest, poking him, "Mr. I watch her. I'm her guardian angel. I'm a fucking savior! You know nothing about me! Fucking idiot! Just go fuck your fucking precious Die-ana and leave me the fuck alone"

"You know why I had to say that," he grabbed my hands and secured them in his.

"I understand perfectly well!"
Sign up to rate and review this story