Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

FUCT Part One

by moocow 4 reviews

Wow. It's been such a long time since I visited this story. It's ending though, so expect the damatics. This is kind of two parted.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-05-10 - Updated: 2008-05-10 - 1406 words - Complete

1Exciting
Patrick stood on the empty stage staring off into the seemingly ending seats that littered the venue. His heart was racing and his mind was breaking. It confused him that it wasn’t the other way around. Without him realizing it, Ally had flipped the heartbreak to him. He didn’t even want to know if Joe had gone back and finished what he and Ally had started before Patrick had walked in. He closed his eyes tight and dig his hands deeper into his pockets.

“Yo, Patrick!”

Patrick turned to see Pete poking his head around the corner, a goofy grin on his face.

“What do you want?” Patrick asked bitterly. Immediately Pete’s expression fell.

“Dude.” He simply said before walking across the stage to face him. “Whatever it is, I know it’s not my fault.”

Patrick shifted uncomfortably and glanced up at the blinding lights above him.

“It’s Travi’s fault.” He whispered.

Pete clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and shook his head.

“It’s your fault, Patrick.” He argued. “And because you can’t realize that, that’s why everybody is so pissed off at you.” Pete’s finger met Patrick’s chest and in an instant, Patrick felt extremely threatened and angry.

“Go fuck yourself.” He hissed.

Pete seemed untouched by his remark and shrugged, deciding to go with the argument and tease Patrick.

“I already did a few days ago.” Pete held a very fake ‘thinking’ expression and rested his index finger against his lips. “When Ally was in my hotel room, barely clothed in that sexy yellow nightgown.”

Patrick’s hands started to clench and he skewed his lips to the side, feeling his testosterone level rising.

“You better watch your fucking mouth, Pete.” He warned.

Pete laughed and ran his hands over his chest.

“Her boobs were just aching to be touched.”

Pete…” Patrick inched towards Pete, who continued to torture him with thoughts of Ally in somebody else’s arms.

“Joe and I spooned her that night, you know.” Pete finished, watching as Patrick cracked and thrust himself onto him, but failed in making any solid punches.

“Why would you do this to me? Why would you let me be such an egotistical prick!?” Patrick cried, beating his fists against Pete’s chest.

Pete laughed out loud and hugged his friend tight against him.

“You still love Ally!” he announced, rather loudly. Patrick yanked away and slapped his hand to Pete’s mouth.

“DUDE!” he yelled. Patrick’s eyes shifted and slowly, he turned away from his friend, defeated. “I still love Claire, too.” He whispered.

Pete sighed and looked up at the lights as well.

“In terms of metaphorical realness, who is better for you?” Pete asked.
Patrick turned and raised an eyebrow.

“What the fuck did you just ask?” he asked, his voice raising. Pete shrugged.

“I don’t even know.” He mentioned.

It was then that Joe came on stage, a very guilty glaze over his eyes.

“Hey.” He mumbled, not looking at Patrick.

“Oh no.” Pete whispered. He turned to Joe. "What did you do now?” he asked.

Joe sighed and scratched at the back of his neck.

“Patrick walked in on-”

Pete and Patrick both cut him off.

“You fucked Ally?”

“You fucked Ally!”

Joe shook his head and raised his hands in front of his chest as Pete smacked him across the arm.

“I didn’t!” he shouted. His head lowered as Patrick moved towards him. “It ended as quickly as it started. She broke down after I came back into the room. She feels like she betrayed you.” Joe explained.

Patrick thought rationally.

“She did!” he exclaimed.

Joe creased his eyebrows together.

“So did you!” he yelled back. “You took her heart and let it be trampled at the bottom of the most pit!”

Pete gulped and took a step back, not wanting to get in the middle of their heated argument. His eyes shifted however as he noticed both Andy and Claire watching silently from the west wing. His breath left him, feeling extreme pity for her.

“I’m sick and tired of you guys telling me I don’t love Ally!” Patrick yelled, shaking his head. “You don’t even know what goes through my head every time I see her!”

Joe stopped still and noticed Claire as well. He didn’t warn Patrick however.

“What about Claire?” He muttered.

Patrick closed his eyes tight and ran his hands over his face.

“I don’t even care anymore!” he screamed, throwing his arms in the air. “I love them both and there is nothing that is going to change that!”

Pete’s eyes widened and he whipped his head to see Claire’s mouth agape and her head shaking. Patrick turned to see her and his arms and face fell simultaneously.

“Claire.” He whispered.

Tears began to run down her face and for the first time ever, Andy, Pete and Joe all felt sorry for what she had gotten herself into. She quickly rushed backstage and in turn, Patrick ran after her. Pete shook his head, completely at a loss for words. Andy stepped into view and looked to Joe for answers.

“Where’s Ally?” he asked.

Joe gulped.

“She’s at my place.” He answered. “Why?” he asked Andy.

Andy threw a thumb over his shoulder.

“Patrick won’t run after Claire for very long.” He mentioned.

Pete widened his eyes and fished out for his phone.

“Does Ally know how to work a phone?” he asked.

Joe gulped.

“Guys.” he paused. “I don’t want to make Ally malfunction.” He mumbled.

Andy fished for the instruction booklet he kept handy since Ally wove into their lives and flipped through a few pages.

“Well, she’s handled heartbreak before.” He glanced up at Joe. “How was she when you left?” he asked.

Joe laughed lightly.

“Baking up a storm in my kitchen. She started making pancakes too.”

Andy cracked his neck to the side before throwing the packet over his shoulder.

“Fuck it.” He mumbled before grabbing Pete’s phone and punching in Joe’s number. “She has to be warned.”

Joe held his breath and looked at Pete who was frowning deeply.

“I want this to have a happy ending.” He announced.

Joe let a smile invade his expression before combing back his hair with his fingers.

“I do too.” He mumbled. He only hoped Ally would be able to survive heartbreak until Patrick set things right.

----------

The moment Ally answered Joe’s house phone, she found her world slowly falling apart. Something in her mind clicked and her eyes flashed that eerie tint of blue as she stumbled throughout the house. Piles of food she had cooked invaded the kitchen and dining area and plates filled with pancakes flooded the living room couch. She was unaware that it was too much, even for the band and Dirty combined. Ally began to laugh manically and she gripped her hair, wishing she had never been brought into this. She remembered what it had been like before she spoke and before she had laid eyes on Patrick.

Ally felt her eyes glaze over with tears and she found herself pulling on her black heels and moving towards the back screen door while somebody struggled with the front one.

“Ally!” she paused only momentarily but continued on, her heart beating rapidly against her chest and mind clear of anything.

Her feet took her across the back yard and as if she had abnormal strength, she pushed herself over the fence and into the ally way. In the distance, she saw the bridge Joe had recently been taking her to so that they could calm their thoughts. She ran and let her eyes widen when her hands met the stone of the bridge. Slowly, she climbed up and through her legs over the edge and observed the still and dark water below and the pathway next to it. Her head turned as she heard panicked footsteps and her name being screamed through the quiet night. It didn’t matter who it was. Ally rested her hands next to her sides and pushed off the rest of her body and fell. The only sound that echoed through the air as the footsteps slowed was the splash that represented her drop.

Ally really had jumped.
Sign up to rate and review this story