Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Must Reinvent Love

That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)

by Music_Is_Love 2 reviews

*read.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-05-10 - Updated: 2008-05-11 - 536 words

0Unrated
Ryan walked up to the club two weeks later, passing by Al, who nodded at him, into the main room. Sarah was busy dancing for a group of men, so he sat at the bar.

“Hey Ryan,” the sexy, busty shirtless blond behind the counter greeted, “What can I get you.”

“Just the usual.” He said, barely paying attention. He was too busy watching Sarah
slowly strip for the men. He could feel the disgusting, oozing green bubbles of jealousy in the pit of his stomach, but ignored them, turning back as Janice, the waitress, handed him the pink drink he had ordered his second time there, and ever since. He just took a sip as Sarah finished dancing. The men got up to leave and she spotted him, waving, picking up her clothing. She stepped off the table, taking the money from the table top, and strode over to him.

“Hey Ry.”

“Hey Sarah.” he replied, slightly more used to her nakedness.

“So, I’ve just got to go and get changed, then we can leave.”

“Okay.”

“Kay.” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and ran off to the dancer’s change rooms. A few minutes later, she came out dressed like her normal self, and the two left. They hopped into his car and drove to her place.

“So, what do you want to do?” She asked as they both flopped on the couch.

“Well, I could really go for a slumber party right now.” he joked.

“Seriously?” She asked. He frowned.

“Uh…”

“’Cause I haven’t had a slumber party since I was like, seven.”

“Okay?”

“Kay, um… you don’t have pyjamas, do you?”

He shook his head.
“Alright, I’ve got some that’ll probably fit you. Don’t worry, they aren’t too girly,” she laughed, “I’m going to go and change into my pjs, then I’ll make us some popcorn.”

“Okay.”

She smiled, running into her bedroom. A second later, a pair of blue pyjamas flew
out the door.

“Those’ll fit you!” she called. He stood and picked up the light blue, satin button-
down shirt and flare-out pants and smiled, shaking his head. She came out a second later, holding up two pairs of pjs.

“Pink or violet?” she asked. He looked over the light pink satin that matched his pyjamas, then at the violet shirt and shorts.

“I like the pink.” He told her. He was used to being treated like her best girlfriend by then. Questions about fashion and make-up were just a part of his life. She smiled.

“Good.” She began changing and told him he could change out there, or he could go into the washroom if he wanted. He chose the washroom. When he was finished, he dropped his clothing in the corner of her living room. She was in the kitchen, making stove-top popcorn, humming to herself.

“So,” she said, hearing him come in, “do you want to watch a movie, or…?”
He shrugged.

“It doesn’t really matter to me.”

“Kay.” She looked over at him, grinning.

“Honey, those look great on you.”

He looked down at the pyjamas and nodded. They were pretty comfy.
Sign up to rate and review this story