Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

This is not a story.

by pan-z 11 reviews

doesnt it make you furious when MCR get blamed for emo kids deaths?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-11 - Updated: 2008-05-11 - 269 words - Complete

1Moving
stand up fucking tall
dont let them see your back and
take my fucking hand
and never be afraid again.


Oh yes, he certainly sounds like the kind of guy who'd like to run a death cult. Yes, I see how he is encouraging his beloved fans to commit suicide with these evil lyrics.
People who believe that MCR is responsible for stupid little teeny emo kids killing themselves after listening to The Black Parade make me sick.
I bet none of these kids even know that thereare any other albums, besides TBP. I mean, they can't know two things about MCR if they believe that Gerard Way would want them to kill themselves.
Newsflash - Gerard is against violence, selfharm and suicide. Okay?
I mean, since The Black Parade he's been having to remind us of this every other day, cause he's read the articles - the articles saying that he's glamorising death, he is some sort of God of Emo Kids, his fans are members of a deathcult, who have to pass an initiation test of slitting their wrists before they join - and he's scared that maybe his fans actually think this is true.
Well don't worry Gee, we don't. You and the other guys have helped me through so much and I'm so gratefull for all that you've done for me, and all you've done for millions of other kids around the world. You'll never let them hurt us. We are not afraid to keep on living. We're okay, we promise.

on behalf of every MCR fan's life that you have saved,
thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story