Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Hollywood Burns

Chapter One

by Smiley02 7 reviews

When a tragic fire happens at the academy and the crew has to split up due to security reasons what happens when Julius becomes famous.(songs are my cus' poems)

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-10 - Updated: 2008-05-12 - 249 words

1Exciting
Chapter One


Julius' P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of smoke, the fire alarm ringing loudly in the halls and Al frantically telling everyone to go outside. The smoke instantly burned my eyes, I dropped to the floor and crawled to my door.Delilah! I thought as I turned the doorknob. I ran to her door not even thinking, but how could you think when the person you love could be trapped in the burning wrath of fire. I was about to turn the knob when a broken board fell from the ceiling fell on me then everything went black.

Delilah's P.O.V

I heard the fire alram ringing and smelt the smoke which burned by eyes, I was tearing I knew I had to get out of here before I was trapped. I opened up my door to see Julius lying there with a board on top of him, he looked unconcious but breathing. I had to get him and I out of here quick or we would be stuck. I lifted the board off of him it was quite heavy, I lifted Julius up and buthis arm around his neck and walked to the door outside. The heat was intense I couldn't withstand it anymore luckily we got out. I layed Julius on the grass and waited till he got back his conciousness.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to leave it there for a new chapter
I'll update soon


* Smiles *
Sign up to rate and review this story