Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teach Me How to Love Again

The Engagment

by lalalovexjeje 0 reviews

He knew in his heart somewhere that she could love him. It may take time and a lot patient, but he loved her. And when you love someone your willing to do whatever it takes. He wanted to teacher he...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-11 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 513 words

0Unrated
Chapter One
The Engagement



"Alright Mr. and Mrs. Lazzara I'll send the arrangements to my assistant, and make sure that the church is still available." The wedding planner explained.

I stood up and smiled at her, "Thank you again Renee".

"Oh it's no problem I'll see you both," she paused and looked down at her planner.
"June 27th at 4 o'clock".

"Okay." I replied and walked out the door holding Adams hand. He smiled down at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, giving it a light squeeze.

"Can you believe were getting married?" I asked him.

"Of course".

"I mean this is forever you know,” I said a little hesitantly as I looked up at him.

"Yes. Cali, what are you trying to say?"

"I just... I don't know. I think sometimes that you-I don't know what I'm saying. Never mind." I shook my head, dismissing the subject.

"Cali, I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to share my life with you and only you. Okay?" he gently took a hold of my chin and lifted my head so my eyes met his.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

He always knew the right things to say. Always.
Chapter Three

"Adam please don't go".

"Cali I have to go and you know that", Adam replied annoyed.

I knew he had to go, but that didn't change the fact that I didn't want him to go. I mean he was my fiancé after all, and here he was leaving me for three months.

Three long lonely months.

I sighed and fell onto our bed. My face contorted into a mixture of sadness and annoyance.

Adam shoved the last of his clothes into his suitcase.

"Cali please stop being so god damn difficult. This is for my job. The job that gives you the freedom of having whatever you want. I have to go." He sighed.

"Well what I want right now is to be with my fiancé. And I am not being difficult ."

"Yes. Yes you are, babe. I don't know a god damn moment when your not difficult".

"Fine if I'm so god damn difficult then maybe I should leave. You need to pack and I need to get the hell out of here" I huffed then got up walking out.

"Oh come on Cali. That's not what I meant and you know it"

Shaking my head, I grabbed my purse and went for the door. However Before I could even reach for the door knob he swiftly pulled my arm and turned me towards him.

"Cali, don't go. It’s my last night I don't want to fight. I don't want to argue. We aren't going to see each other for awhile so can we can please stop arguing. I'm sorry. I'm stressed and I don't want to leave just as much as you don't want me to leave."

I hastily wiped away a stray tear and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I love you"

"You too." He replied
.
Sign up to rate and review this story