Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

twenty nine...

by skeleton_crew13 6 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-14 - 309 words

0Unrated
"you and Frank need to stop this" was the first thing Mikey said when i walked into the living room.

i think i took it by surprise because i felt my knees go weak and i suddenly felt dizzy.

"why" i gasped out. i didnt realize til then that i couldnt breathe.

"Gerard is going to marry you, thats why" Mikey answered. he showed no emotion as he spoke. that wasnt like him. it was scary.

"but Frank said-"

"it doesnt matter what Frank says...you and him are hurting Gerard"

i laughed.

"hurting him?!? oh wow! and you dont think he hurt me when i found out that he'd been cheating on me with Nicole for a year?!? i was fuckin devastated and you know it Mikey! and now you're telling me that im hurting him?!? what the fuck?!? i thought you were on my side"

"hes my brother though"

"and what?!? that doesnt matter...we agreed on 2 months..not one week...we're gonna keep on going!" i yelled and turned around. i was about to take a step when Mikey yelled back at me... something that i found extremely shocking...

"he's fuckin crazy Audrei! you're making him insane. he's getting dangerous! hes bound to find out that this is all fake. and when he does he's gonna do something stupid. you gotta end this. one week or 10 years doesnt matter. end it now! i dont want either you or Frank in the hospital...or Gerard. stop it Audrei. get Gerard back...isnt that what you wanted?!? isnt that the reason you started this?!? to get Gerard back...well you got your wish. he broke up with Nicole and hes going to ask you to marry him...stop it!"

i laughed again.

"i dont want that no more" i told him before walking to my room...not Frank's.
Sign up to rate and review this story