Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Darkness

Sanity is an illusion

by Saphira

Because he likes to win. win little things aginst amaya that mater not at all in the end. [Special Thanks to Novocaine who beta-ed this for me.]

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Published: 2008-05-14 - Updated: 2008-05-14 - 1263 words - Complete

?Blocked

Someone please help me.... I can't handle this alone...

Help...

Someone...

Anyone...


Forbidden Darkness
Chapter four
Sanity is an Illusion




Sasuke smiled as he kissed her, his movements gentle, sweet, and kind. His arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her gently off the dresser. Her feet never touched the floor. Instead, he carried her, cradling her in his arms as though she were something precious and smiling at her softly. But the smile within was much darker and more malignant. She looked up at him, completely vulnerable and unresisting [losing to him, because she gave in] as he laid her down on the bed she'd tried to sleep in earlier. He unzipped her dress, pressing a kiss to the swell of her chest above the bandages. She shivered as he slid his hands under her and slipped her dress off [another loss].

He pushed it aside, undoing her bandages slowly and easily. She blushed slightly when his fingers trailed over her nipple and more when he chuckled softly [and the tinge in her cheeks was a win for Sasuke]. The soft sounds he made as he trailed kisses down her body echoed in the empty room. His open mouth trailed its way around her left breast up to her nipple and suckled its prize gently. Amaya moaned, her eyes closing as she arched her back and pushed her breast into his mouth slightly. His tongue teased her nipple, playing with it and making her gasp and moan. He made a soft sound, an almost-moan, when his name escaped her lips, and whispered more lies to her when she hesitated. His fingers worked at her pants, pulling them off slowly and effortlessly, and she allowed him, helping even.

He tasted the inside of her thighs, trailing soft kisses up to her wet [and that was a win] pussy. She twisted slightly, but more whispered lies relaxed her. His mouth closed around her opening, his hands angling her body just so, and she whimpered and moaned even louder. He reveled in the submission [a win like no other. He had finally fucking won, and he would enjoy it. She kept losing] embodied in each sigh and moan, even as the exotic nature of the sounds issuing from her throat threatened to tear his sanity to shreds. His hands and tongue worked in tandem, pushing, thrusting, reaching, and fucking her beyond reason, beyond light, beyond thought. The mindless way her nails raked his scalp and the sound of his name being moaned louder and louder was testament enough to the truth of this.

She screamed his name as an orgasm rocked her body, but he did not halt his actions, continuing to elicit those sounds. He would make her mindless by the end of the night - so mindless that the only thing she would want in the future was him, desperately, forever and for always. [Rejecting her would be another win, but he lost suddenly when] she shifted her hips and rolled them over on the bed, placing her body over his. She pulled back before kissing him. It was rough, dizzying, and unsettling, and when they parted [he couldn't tell who had won. She had stolen his breath, and], without his noticing, she had somehow stolen his shirt. Her mouth made burning trails and she stole more clothes, and [he told himself it was a win because] she was crazy over him. She had given in and was doing what he wanted, and she was [losing/losing/losing] so beautiful and he could not believe he thought that - but her mouth was on his again and there was no more room for thought. There was only action and he could not say [whowaswinningdiditevenmatteranymorehejustwantedtofuckheruntilltheywerebothmindlessanddonotwant-] anything at all and it was so wonderful. Her mouth was elsewhere, and - HAD SHE JUST BITTEN HIM?

He looked down to see that oh-so-familiar [I won, she was silently saying with that] smirk on her face, and the bite hadn't hurt him. it hadn't been that hard, but that smile was such infuriation [because he lost]. Only he didn't have even the time to get mad because now her mouth was really on him and her head was bobbing up and down. His reactions were involuntary, but his moans were a win for him, damnit! [and her tongue around the head of his cock felt so good and his thrusts into her mouth were so much better and she took him in all the way and she swallowed his cum and he had not thought she would she looked like she liked it and that was another win because sasuke liked to win things that in the end don't really matter but he liked to win against amaya and she liked to win against him and now he did not know if he had won but he felt like he had won not yet satiated but yet still high on her mouth] And she pulled away from him, licking her lips. He dragged her in for another kiss, his goal and mind forgotten as he rolled them over and plunged into her. There was pain in his back, and he knew there would eventually be scars. She was dragging her nails and leaving bloody furrows in their wake - [but he was winning, and winning against Amaya was worth a little pain] the pain didn't really hurt after all. It felt so good [just to be winning, and] it didn't occur to him that he might be a masochist like her.

And in and out and over and over and he could feel her convulsing, climaxing around him - but he refused to cum, not yet. He drew another orgasm from her – her third - and she screamed mindlessly. When he cummed, she climaxed with him. When his mind cleared a little, he found himself suspended above her, his arms caging her. He looked down at the breathtaking woman he had just fucked - at her hazy smile that told him she was not done with him - and whispered his first truth since they had started.

"You are beautiful." The words were whispered with something akin to awe. She bit his lower lip lightly. [For the first time that night, he let himself look down and wonder if winning was really that important.] Lifting a hand, he stroked her hair, splayed across the pillows as it was [she looked like some kind of goddess lying there]. He let his chakra gently knock her unconscious so he could think. After a moment, his hands formed the seals for the fertility jutsu, but his deft fingers stopped just before the last one. His head lifted slightly, and he met his own redblack gaze in the vanity mirror on the wall. Finishing the jutsu, he dressed himself and tossed the bed's blanket over her naked, sleeping form so she would provide no distraction.

He left her with nothing but the memory and the child he had assured was in her womb to prove her night with him was real.

Winning was more important than her emotions.

Itachi was more important than winning.

But if he could help it...

He looked back into the cabin [and that was a loss] to see her soft, serene smile and sleeping, blanketed form [and it was the only loss of the night that he would never deny, the only one that didn't bother him].

If he could help it, he would not die in pursuit of revenge.






---------
Yup, finally finished. last chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story