Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Darkness

Meet the creation of death

by Saphira 0 reviews

Even when she had technically lost, she recovered ground and made it so he felt defeated anyway. Riku had taught her that Kunoichi art.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Parody - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-04-26 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 1358 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hello Sasuke...." She said. Her grip on the kunai shifted to one more suitable for stabbing than throwing.



Forbidden Darkness
Chapter Three
Meet the creation of death



Sasuke smirked, his black hair swaying with the breeze from the window. He nodded, and did not underestimate her by reaffirming his existence with words. She knew he was there. He knew she knew. There was no need to confirm it. Amaya kept her eyes closed, feeling the breeze he brought with him skim across her porcelain skin, as well as his fingertips. She smiled slightly as his fingers lightly touched her as if she would break were he any rougher. His fingers slid over her red lips, and she licked them slightly. They stood there for a long minute, neither moving more than that, his hand resting on her face. Neither spoke, neither moved, at a stalemate until Amaya lifted her hand slowly, the one with the kunai. Sasuke watched her move cautiously, ready to defend against her attack, but she only lifted her hand to her shoulder level and dropped the kunai. He switched his gaze to her face, trying to decipher her movements. Was she not going to attack him? Her lips curved as her fist clenched, just barely in his field of vision so he saw the blow coming. It did not touch him, he dodged it in time, and her hand went through the window glass and back out, further marring her white skin with blood. He dodged again as her other hand swung out, open as she did not leave him much time to do otherwise. She dropped to the floor and leg swept him. He hit the wall hard, his already injured shoulder screaming pain in protest of the impact. She grabbed the kunai and spun around, barely catching the front of his shirt and tearing it. Amaya spun to her feet and faced him, her eyes still closed. They were both breathing hard.

"Maybe.... I was wrong. You have gotten stronger. Slightly." Amaya said to him. He smirked.

"Quite the compliment, coming from you, Amaya...." He said, moving swiftly to his feet. She moved over to the left, edging away from him. He caught the movement and darted forward, knocking her hand to the left and forcing her to let go of the kunai. It flew from her hand, landing with a thunk in the wall on the other side of the wall. He followed the motion through, grabbing her arm and twisting so her body turned away from him and forced her to her knees.

"Hmn...." Amaya said speculatively. Sasuke hated that sound. Absolutely hated it, because he knew. He knew that sound always preceded Amaya doing something that would make him lose ground, and possibly lose the whole fight. He growled softly. That would not happen. Not this time. He would make sure of it.

What is it this time? What is it? What goes on in that head of hers? Grrrr... Her eyes opened slowly. Her vision was still hazed, but he did not have to know that, did he? It had always been easy before to fake her way through the fights. Even when she had technically lost, she recovered ground and made it so he felt defeated anyway. Riku had taught her that Kunoichi art. She leaned back into him, setting him slightly less solidly on the ground.

"You know Sasuke.... Just because you've gotten stronger doesn't mean you're any match for me." She said softly, before forcing herself away from him. Her hands landed on the ground and she slammed her feet into his chest, sending him back a step. Using the forward momentum of the kick, she rolled to her feet and ran forward, over to a dresser in the corner. She spun around so her back faced it before Sasuke appeared in front of her, an eyebrow raised.

"Running away so much isn't your style... What are you planning?" He whispered to her, looking into her eyes. She was glad for the haze in them then; his sharingan could not affect her if she did not meet his gaze. She opened the drawer behind her slowly, slipping her hands in and pulling out a kunai from within.

"I'm not stupid, Sasuke. If I tell you what I am going to do, then you will know, and I will lose. What do you want from me?" His lips curved in a half smile.

"I thought I made it clear that I wanted you." She swallowed hard.

"I see."

"So... do you now? Or are you just... fronting? Trying to hide behind the facade that is slowly crumbling before me. You want me too." She snarled and lifted the hand with the kunai to strike him. He caught her arm gently, his thumb stroking the inside of her wrist, relaxing her hand. Her hand slowly loosened, and her grip on the throwing weapon became weak until it fell to the floor. Sasuke easily kicked it away. "Do you see? I know what lies within you, Amaya.... I know your pain, what to say to anger you... and exactly how to please you." She pulled out three shuriken from the dresser behind her but Sasuke caught that hand also, this time more roughly, and pushed her back onto the dresser. He took her empty hand and slid it between her legs. Her eyes widened and she blushed before she felt the wood underneath her on her hand and together they pushed the drawer shut. She glared at him.

"You-" He cut her off swiftly, loosening her grip on the shuriken in her left hand in the same movement.

"No. You. Always you." He said, slamming her hands on the hard wood behind her. "You, think you're better than me. You, think you are stronger than I am. You, think you can do everything. But you're wrong." Amaya struggled to get away from him.

"Sasuke, you’re hurting me..." She said, trying to pull away from him. He looked into her eyes, activating the sharingan and clearing the haze so her gaze met his. "Sasuke, Please...." He held her eyes.

"You're going to be begging me for something else soon...” Sasuke whispered to her seductively. She bit her lip and forced her eyes away from him.

"Yes. Death. Let me go---Ah!" She cut herself off with a sharp gasp when their hands, his and hers slid over her crotch. She blushed furiously, trying to pull away. "S-Sasuke-" she cursed herself for stammering mentally, "L-let me go..." He leaned forward, the sharingan shutting off, and he looked into her blue eyes with the dark brown gaze she knew so well. She whimpered, pushing herself onto the dresser in an effort to get away from him. "Sasuke---"

"No." He whispered, and the word coursed through her system like a drug, sending shivers down her spine. "Amaya. Always Amaya." He whispered, letting go of her hands cautiously and caressing her waist. "You don't know what love is. You cannot say those words. Now... let me show you. Let me show you what love means. You can't say no to me...." He whispered and she still fought. Still struggled against him.

"Pervert! Asshole! Let me leave!” She yelled desperately, trying not to give into him. "Liar! Liar!”

"I love you." He whispered, causing tears to course down her cheeks. Her hands pushed at him ineffectually.

"Liar!” She yelled at him again, having no more strength to fight him physically. His hand cupped her left breast, weighing with it through the cloth and the bandages she wore during missions. "You don't-" Her tears stung her face as would acid as they fell and he wiped them gently away. “You’re lying…”

"I love you." He lied again, whispering, injecting a pleading tone into his voice. "Please.... Let me love you...." He said, already starting to tug at her clothes.

"Sasuke... Please.... Do not.... Don't do this to me...” He whispered it again to her.

"I love you, Amaya Aki...." Her resistance broke.

Someone please help me.... I can't handle this alone...

Help......

Someone.....

Anyone......

Sign up to rate and review this story