Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Darkness

What Lies beneath the shadows

by Saphira 1 review

Rated for violence and suggestiveness.]

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Parody - Characters: Sasuke - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 1749 words - Complete

0Unrated
Forbidden darkness
Chapter Two
What lies beneath the shadows


Sasuke smiled, knowing she would not move from her position and leaned against a tree, allowing himself to rest for a moment. He knew she would have taken the food pill, knew its eventual effect on the body, and smirked to himself, waiting patiently for it to wear off as she drove herself into paranoia waiting for him.


Amaya blinked, her senses open to any disturbance. She had not the Chakra to search for him with the colors, or any other sort of jutsu, even what was instinctual. She clenched the kunai tightly, listening and waiting. A rustle outside caught her attention, the wind only, but she threw the kunai at it anyway. It set off six traps as it flew, finally landing up to the hilt in a tree. She pulled out another, cursing Sasuke's name as she did.



I'm running low on kunai, god-damnit.... and I don't have the Chakra to summon my scythe.... and I lost all my shuriken in my earlier battle... this is bad.... Her mind ran through memories, of their younger years and she almost smiled. It wasn't always like this, was it? We were friends once... good friends. What happened to him? Why Riku-sensai? Why... she would not, be a good mother to kids... she hates kids.... That was just poor planning on his part... And why not Lyanvis? Lyanvis would... be a good mom... and she loves him... Unless she refuses to conceive... Amaya rubbed her eyes with the back of the hand that held the kunai, her vision becoming hazy. She had cut herself slightly across the face with the motion, but she disregarded it, barely even registering it. Despite herself, his simple logic made sense to her... was almost appealing in its simple efficiency. What is in your head, Sasuke? What are you thinking? You know Riku... powerful children would be worth nothing if they did not survive... or were ill nurtured... She shook her head to clear it, trying to stop thinking in that path. Women were not just Child bearers, no matter what her father had said. Her time with Riku-sensei had proved that. She had become a worthy Kunoichi. And anytime she had lapsed into that kind of thinking, Sasuke had been one of the first to berate her for it. So what now? and WHY damnit, do you keep KISSING ME! She punched the floor with her other hand, gritting her teeth. That pisses me off!!! I don't have anything you want, so why are you bothering me? I will not let you have Riku-sensai.... So what! It does not mean you have to come after me.../] She bit her bottom lip. Unless you were after me the whole time... come to think of it, Riku could have easily avoided such a situation with you.... She would never be in a situation she did not want... unless you were Raiso... and you are not, my father would not waste the time on explanations, or me and would not kiss me... He never even kissed Akina. Were you targeting me? Is that it, Sasuke? What is it you want from me? You want me as a drowning man wants air... What does that mean? Is that a clue? Is it just a random phrase? She felt hazy and she cursed again.



"Damnit!!! DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT SASUKE!” She yelled, wasting precious energy on the futile endeavour. Tears coursed down her cheeks. "I hate you... what did you do to me? With the sharingan... you must have... done something...." She bit the inside of her cheek to stop her tears, but it did not work, they kept falling, and she dropped the kunai. "You're not even coming for me now, are you... you're just going to let me drive myself crazy here waiting alone for you..." she sobbed, wrapping her arms around herself and crying. "You don't even care.... What do you want from me? What... are you targeting me? Do you want me dead? Do you want me alive...? I want to know! What is the point of all this!!!" She screamed more, then grabbed the kunai as a sound outside caught her attention. She threw it, impaling a chipmunk and killing it instantly. She immediately grabbed another, the last one she had and held onto it like a lifeline as several other traps went off, leaving a clear path into the cabin. She did not realize this as her back slammed against the wall and she listened intently to outside. "You... won't get me Sasuke...” She said to herself, her eyes closing to allow her to better focus on the sounds outside her body. "I'm stronger than this... than whatever you're doing to me.... You'll be affected by my poison sooner or later...." She bowed her head slightly and whispered, "Hopefully sooner...."



Sasuke leaned against the tree as he stood up, using its weight to support himself as he stood. A spirit manifested itself from the tree but he only sighed.



"Hello, Yami..." Yami looked at him, leaning back against the tree. Sasuke's hand rested on the bark just next to his head.



"Tired dear?" Yami asked, smirking. His black hair waved slightly with the wind. "She can do that to you." Sasuke only smirked at Yami.



"I hope so..." Sasuke chuckled, and Yami growled at him.



"Listen, Emo. I don't know what your problem is, and frankly, I don't care." His eyes met Sasuke's, both the same dark black. "But I won't let you- Nngh!" Fast as light, Sasuke's free hand closed around Yami's throat, pinning him to the tree. Yami tried to make himself incorporeal, but was unable. He looked in to Sasuke's red eyes, and gulped, suddenly afraid of the Uchiha. Sasuke smirked, releasing his hold, but keeping Yami pinned with his presence now, his hands on either side of his head



"You are such a hypocrite... You tell me not to hurt her... But it is what you always do. What... is this? A do as I say, not as I do thing?" He chuckled. "I've always been a rebellious child... Not doing what was wanted or expected of me..." He held Yami against the tree with his body now, meeting his eyes intensely. Yami's tongue flicked out and moistened his lips and he gulped again.



"G-get off..." Yami whimpered, though he tried to keep his voice firm. Sasuke shook his head.



"Make me... if you can...." His laughter was soft, seductive. "If you even really want to... Just say no.... No you don't want me... and I'll leave you be...." Yami whimpered more, trying to pull himself away from Sasuke, trying to force him away, to push Sasuke away, but he could not make himself even to look away, close his eyes. He hated Sasuke... Sasuke was everything he despised.... Why did he Want him now, Need him now.... Feel like he would die if their contact ended now...



"Damnit Sasuke...." Yami murmured, not a real protest. Sasuke smirked.



"That's not an answer, Yami Dear..." Sasuke teased. "Do you want me? Don’t you want me? Yes you want me, No you don’t want me." Yami's breath came sharp, raggedly, and hitched as Sasuke leaned up and bit his lower lip lightly. "You should answer... before I just start... Taking... what I want..." His hands rested on Yami's hips, and he dragged him forward, hard against his body and Yami moaned, whimpering.



"Sasuke... yes, Yes..." Yami gasped out before Sasuke's mouth crushed against his own and his back landed hard against the tree. His hands wrapped around Sasuke, clawing into his back as the kiss drove sensibility, any protest out of his mind. Sasuke pulled back suddenly, grinning into Yami's eyes.



"I never would have guessed, Yami-kun...." He said, leaning forward and kissing him again lightly, Yami leaned forward, into the kiss, but Sasuke pulled away. "Ah-ah-ah... beg for it." Yami whimpered again, trying to kiss Sasuke, but he only pulled away farther.



"Sasuke.... Please..........." Yami begged, but Sasuke let him go, stepping away and grinning. He shook his head.



"No. No, Yami." Yami collapsed on the ground, head in his hands, crying. "Now, I say no to you." Sasuke smirked. "So cry, because you are the weak one now." Sasuke turned away from him then, walking away, leaving the other crying on the ground.



Amaya still leaned against the wall, her eyes closed. Her sweet voice sounded through the cabin as she tried to calm herself by singing softly.



"catch me as I fall

say you're here and it's all over now
speaking to the atmosphere
no one's here and I fall into myself
this truth drives me into madness
I know I can stop the pain if I will it all away


don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die
" Amaya sang softly, and her body relaxed, less tightly wound. She did not notice as someone walked up to the cabin through the woods and sat on the open windowsill.

"I’m frightened by what I see
but somehow I know that there's much more to come
immobilized by my fear
and soon to be blinded by tears
I can stop the pain if I will it all away

don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die
" She faltered not in the least bit when the person stepped inside, though she did stand up.

"fallen angels at my feet
whispered voices at my ear
death before my eyes
lying next to me I fear
she beckons me shall I give in
upon my end shall I begin
forsaking all I’ve fallen for I rise to meet the end.



Don’t turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die
" She did not open her eyes.



"Hello Sasuke...." she said. Her grip on the kunai shifted to one more suitable for stabbing than throwing.



================
To lazy to edit... will edit later...
Edit: have edited.^^
Sign up to rate and review this story