Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden Darkness

Forbidden Darkness

by Saphira 1 review

[planned multi-chapter] There are things, then there are not things, and they all seem to take the same amount of self-control.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Parody - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-04-21 - 2064 words - Complete

0Unrated






Forbidden Darkness
Chapter one
The ties that bind us all



Riku blinked into the sharingan eyes aimed at her. She stepped back further away from the boy she had cared for for so long, feeling slightly fearful. His voice was seductive, enticing, and It took all of her strength to keep backing away as he stepped forward. Her back his the wall and so did his hands, on either side of her head. She whimpered slightly as he spoke to her, a soft smile on his face as he spoke.

"Come on, Riku...." He said softly, leaning closer to her. Sasuke lay his head on her shoulder, hugging her around the waist even as the curse mark began to over take him slightly, spreading over his shoulder, beneath his shirt. "Give me what I want. It's simple... I just want you..." He looked up at her, hypnotizing her with his sharingan. She couldn't think, could barely speak.

"S-Sasuke... Please..." She said, begging. He leaned up and kissed her lightly as she spoke, and she nearly fell, sliding down the wall. He followed, straddling her. She no longer had the strength to fight him as he tugged at her shirt, only barely thinking at all,

Someone... Help me...... I'm not strong enough for this....

A kunai flew from nowhere and missed Sasuke by a few inches. Amaya stood in the direction it came from her eyes sharp yet emotionless. "You will not abuse sensai. Don't involve her in your stupid problems." Her tone was dead, cold and lifeless. Sasuke only chuckled slightly, looking up at his attacker and once friend.

"I am not abusing her, Amaya.... She has not said No to me once. Riku... tell your lovely disciple I am not abusing you...." Riku blinked hazily but obediently repeated his words.

"He... Is.... Not... Abusing.... Me... Amaya...." Sasuke smirked at Amaya.

"Do you see?" Riku's eyes closed as he turned back to her and kissed her again, ignoring Amaya.

"You're even more pathetic than you use to be," said Amaya unemotionally as roots wrapped around Sasuke's neck and dragged him away. "But don't turn your back on death."

He allowed himself to be pulled away from Riku, but then used his chakra to slice the roots away from his throat. He turned to face her.

"Okay. What Is It, Amaya?"

"Simple... I don't want you touching my sensai," She said with a little more enthusiasm. "Oh and I've come to kill you, but that's not a big deal. Sure Naruto and Sakura might hate me, but if you're going to target sensai, well... it can't be helped." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I wasn't doing anything wrong...." He said, and smiled at her. "So, you want to kill me?" Amaya sighed.

"I do hate to repeat myself... I do not want you touching my sensai. Besides, she is property of Kakashi. And, I do want to kill you to put an end to your stupidity."

He stepped forward, closer to her. "I see. You do not want me to Riku. Fine. I will not touch her. You want to kill me. Fine, I am here. But tell me, Amaya... In all of the things that you want... do you want me?" he asked, stepping even closer to her, the sharingan spinning in his eyes rapidly, hypnotizing. Amaya remained unaffected, smirking slightly as he stepped closer.

"Not in the least. You are even uglier than you used to be. Face it, I'm not the little girl that you can make or break with words anymore. It'll take more than words to make me back down." He smiled and stepped closer to her.

"I see. I never tried to break you, you know..." He said, shutting off the sharingan. He lifted a hand lazily to her face. She slapped his hand away. Ignoring his comment, she said,

"You won't die in vain. I will kill Itachi for you. Then I will die too. Everyone's happy."

"Really? Will that make you happy?" He asked calculatingly, undaunted by her smacking him away. "Dying will make you happy?" He lifted a hand to her face again. This time Amaya grabbed his hand.

"Are you kidding? That’s what I always begged for." She let go of his hand and jumped back. After performing a few hand signs, spikes began to rise up from the ground. The earth pulled Riku under. "Sorry sensai this is my battle," said Amaya to herself. Sasuke only shrugged.

"If death is what you wish..." He disappeared into thin air and Amaya smirked.

"Now we're getting somewhere. Let's see if you can kill me." She pulls out her scythe from the ground. He appeared before her, his hand over hers.

"I will not allow you it." He twisted the scythe away from her, leaning forward and kissing her at the same time. Amaya was taken aback for a moment as she instinctively leaned into it, but she retrieved herself and jumped back.

"Asshole, who are you to decide whether I'm aloud to die?" she asked dangerously. "Now I'm going to kill you slowly for pissing me off."

"I am the one you seek to kill." He skated forward again, dangerously close to kissing her again, but did not. "That's what gives me the authority. If I die, then you do not. If you die, I do not. It's very simple." He pulled away from her, disappearing again. She pulled out another scythe and waited. Yami came out of her in dragon form and wrapped himself around her neck.

"Need some help sweetie?" he said softly.

"Get lost," she said coldly.

"Fine," replied Yami as he went inside her again. Amaya closed her eyes to try to sense where he was. She threw a couple of kunai at a nearby tree. "You deal with it alone." Sasuke's arms wrapped around her from behind and he bit her lightly on the neck.

"A bit slow there, Hime...." She jumped away as he disappeared again.

"What is it with you and biting me?" she demanded. "Do you want to eat me or something?" Sasuke burst out laughing, and his voice resounded loudly through the area. He appeared again before her and wrapped his arms around her like a child, but his hands kept her arms pinned at her sides.

"Maybe... Or maybe I just like the way you taste, Aya-hime. (Silk princess)" He chuckled softly. Amaya struggled slightly to get free, but soon she gave up and decided to talk instead.

"Well while you have me here, tell me why you targeted sensai," she said. "I thought you were only focused on Itachi. I didn't know you actually had hormones."

"Well... I suppose now you know, huh?" He chuckled. "It's simple, really, almost clinical. Riku is powerful. I wanted to have a child with someone powerful, to continue the Uchiha line. It is completely logical; almost worthy of you."

"Unfortunately, I thought so," said Amaya as she instantly caught a kunai that flew from the ground. She stabbed Sasuke but missed a vital organ. "You really are sick." Sasuke sighed, releasing Amaya.

"Your hair really should be red, what with that temper of yours..." He pulled the kunai out, grimacing slightly, and flicked it back at her, an easy catch. When she caught it, he kissed her again, holding both of her hands. Amaya kicked him back and sent wooden needles at him. He blocked with a fire jutsu easily, burning the needles to ash. He grabbed her again, this time from behind. "You're fighting a lot harder now than before... are you upset that I kissed you?" He asked, kissing the nape of her neck. Amaya elbowed him in the stomach and jumped away while performing a few hand signs.

"Ghost tracker jutsu," she whispered as little clouds appeared around her and spread out. She aimed a few more needles at Sasuke. Sasuke dodged once again. "You will not have Riku, you choose not to have Lyanvis, and you will never have me," said Amaya smirking.

"Won't I have Riku? Haven't I had Lyanvis? Don't I want you like a drowning man wants air?" He stayed with in her range of vision, but just barely, skirting around her peripherals. The curse seal over took him more, so it showed now, over his neck and arm.

"Humph, stupid answers," said Amaya who disappeared into a tree. The next second, hundreds of explosive notes appeared around Sasuke from trees all around him. A kunai flew from one tree to an explosive note on the next and set all the notes off. Amaya appeared far away from the explosion in another area of forest. She began to heal herself. "This nuisance knows how to tire me out," she said to herself. Sasuke wrapped his arms around her waist, grabbing her hands in the same moment, so both their hands wound around her. He chuckled.

"You know, it’s really cute how you sit there and talk to yourself sometimes." He was bleeding as well, but he disregarded it. Amaya smirked.

"Well it's actually kind of cute how you think you can hold me for so long," she said as she spit out a poison needle at him. He let go and she jumped aside and made a few hand signs. Earth needles came flying from every direction straight to him. "That poison slows you down a bit doesn't it?"

"Not much..." The needles pierced him, but then it was only a log. He held the poison needle she would spit at him in his hand and toyed with it. "Tell me... what does this poison do?"

"Well, I see you leave me no choice," She said as she made a few hand signs and proceeded to bite into her finger until it bled. The blood fell to the ground, and the Spirits she called earlier came forth. Below them, earth began to build until clay statues appeared. The spirits overtook them and brought them to life, each with blazing red eyes. Sasuke smirked, watching the process calmly, and then putting the needle carefully away, he began to make the hand seals for the Chidori. Amaya made a few hand signs as well, but nothing visible happened. He paused for a moment, the Chidori fully formed in his hand. He never had known Amaya to do anything without a use for it, so he was slightly hesitant. Using this moment of hesitation to their advantage, the clay dolls attacked him from all sides. Some of them had explosive notes inside, which burst upon contact. Amaya simply stood there, watched it all, and did not care. He sliced through them, and cursed as some of them exploded with a bit more violence than was needed because of the tags inside. He stood amidst the destruction, breathing heavily, bleeding more that he had been before. He stared at Amaya and then Chidoried her clone viciously. It then fizzled out as the curse mark signs flickered all over his face and body. It was obvious he was fighting it back slightly, but was unsuccessful. Amaya was nowhere to be found, having had escaped to a cabin far away from their battle area. She made more hand signs and hid her chakra so that she could not be found, using the last of her remaining chakra to set traps around the cabin. Finally she collapsed on the bed and laid on her side.

"Damn...I used too much energy," she breathed to herself. "I can't even heal myself...I have to pray he doesn't find me." She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Sasuke slumped down on the ground, pressing his hand to it to see if he could find traces of her energy tiredly. When that failed, he closed his eyes and forced the seal back into remission and searched for her with his soul, smirking when he found her signature. It was faint, but it was there.

"Hn. Sleep well Amaya... Sweet dreams...." Amaya awoke with a start.

"Damn, I can't even rest with this asshole bugging me," She said bitterly. "I don't have much chakra left, so...." She took out a food pill and ate it. "I'll have to depend on Taijutsu." She pulled out a kunai and leaned against a wall near the window curtains. Waiting...

Sign up to rate and review this story