Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!

Dealing with their crush's body

by Cyrix 2 reviews

Have you ever wonder how your life will be in someone else shoes? Well Kuki, Wally, Hoagie and Abby will find out! After a bizarre accident while playing around in Hoagie's laboratory. They all swi...

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Abby, Hoagie, Kuki, Nigel, Wally - Published: 2006-02-16 - Updated: 2006-02-16 - 1480 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own KND and never will!

Author's Note: LOL! Well last chapter Kuki and Wally switch bodies! The device is broken so they can't change back! What will they do? What happens when they need to go to the bathroom? Uh oh... hehe. Too bad Wally and Kuki are not that bright to realize that. Let's see should we?

Summary: Have you ever wonder how your life will be in someone else shoes? Well Kuki, Wally, Hoagie and Abby will find out! After a bizarre accident while playing around in Hoagie's laboratory. They all switched bodies! How will they deal with their crush's body? More importantly, how can they tell everyone else? 3/4 2/5

Ahh!!! I am in my Crush's body!!
Chapter Two- Dealing with their crush's body
By Cyrix

"Ahhh!!" Numbuh Two screams like a girl as Numbuh Five is chasing him around the room.

"Fix this mess Numbuh Two!" Numbuh Five shouts angrily at him.

"I will if you stop chasing me!" Numbuh Two shouts back.

"Yeah! How can he fix us if you keep cruddy chasing him?" Kuki asks her.

"Shut up Numbuh Three! I mean Numbuh Four!" she shouts back. "This is serious guys! If Numbuh Two does not fix you guys, you guys might..." she trails off. Numbuh Five grabs Numbuh Two and whispers something into his ears. Numbuh Two eyes go wide and scared. He quickly runs to the machine trying to fix it. Numbuhs One, Three and Four just look at him weirdly. Then Numbuh Five walks up to Numbuh One and whispers something into his ears too. His eyes did the same thing as Numbuh Two except he looks over at Numbuhs Four and Three. (A/N: I did that on purpose. :])

"Numbuh Two hurry up!" Numbuh One yells at him while panicking then went to help him. Numbuh Five also went to help with the device. Wally and Kuki just look at all of them weirdly as they try to fix the device.

Kuki turns to Wally and asks "Whats with them?" Wally shrugs his shoulder. They both look back at the others failing to fix the machine. "Well if nobody will mind, I am cruddy hungry! So I will go get something to eat now!" Kuki shouts at them.

"Yeah! I am SOOOO thirsty!" Wally shouts at them also and follows Kuki out the room.

"Wait!!!" Numbuh Five shouts after them. They stop in their tracks and look back. "Uhh... Numbuh Five will get them for you! You guys... stay here and DON'T move!" she orders both of them. They look at her strangely and went to sit on the chairs. Numbuh Five run out of the room very fast while shutting the door behind her.

"What's her problem? Why can't we get it ourselves?" Kuki asks angrily to Wally.

"Maybe she thinks we are not used to these bodies so she is just helping us!" Wally shouts out with happiness.

"Not used to the bodies? Your body isn't that hard to use! It is as light as a feather!" Kuki shouts at him and grins at him.

"Hey! I am not that light! Your body is so small! I can't get use to the new height!" Wally shouts back with a smirk.

"Oh! That's it! You are getting it!" Kuki screams at him angrily and jumps at him. They both wrestle with each other on the floor. Rolling back and forth knocking things down.

"Hey! Stop it you two!" Numbuh One shouts at them angrily.

"Yeah! Stop strangling Wally! I mean Kuki! I mean Wally! I mean ugh! This is getting annoying..." Numbuh Two said and went back to fixing the device. Suddenly they heard an explosion outside of the room. They all stop whatever they were doing and look toward the door.

"What the crud was that?!" Kuki shouts out breaking the silence and got off Wally.

"Sounds like a big explosion" Numbuh Two said and went back to the device. Then he stops and everybody looks at each other shocked.

"Numbuh Five!!" they all shout out and run at the door at the same time. They manage to get the door open, but couldn't fit through the door.

"Come on! Move your butt out of my face Numbuh One!" Hoagie shouts while trying to get out.

"OW! You are hurting me Wally!" Wally shouts at Kuki.

"OW! OW!" they all shout as they each try to get out. A big robot with the DCFDTL in it while holding Numbuh Five in their grip step towards them.

"Uhh... you know you guys could go out one by one?" Numbuh Five tells them and shakes her head. The others embarrassed by what they did. They stop struggling and got out one by one.

"Heh... Heh... Yeah... We knew that..." Numbuh One said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Well... Well... Well... We knew you kids next door were dumb, but we didn't know you were that dumb!" the DCFDTL taunts them and laughs at them. They all take out their weapons and point at the robot.

"Shut the crud up DCFDTL! We will kick your butt!" Kuki shouts angrily at them and pulls out her weapon. "What the crud?! This isn't my weapon!" she shouts out loud in confusion.

"You shut up Wallabee??? What the-?" the DCFDTL shouts out and stop after seeing it wasn't Wally who shout that. "Hey! What's going on here? Who said that?" they ask the others confused. They felt someone tap the glass. They turn around and see Kuki smirking at them.

"Me! I said that!" Kuki replies back and fire her weapon at the glass. The glass shatters and the robot falls down on the floor. Numbuh Five drops to the floor. A dazed DCFDTL crawl out of the robot and looks up at Kuki.

"What the? But how?" they asks her. Wally walks up to them and points his weapon at them.

"I had her help" Kuki tells them and smirks at them. The DCFDTL got up quickly and ran out of the treehouse. Wally and Kuki laughs as they ran out very scared.

"That was good Wally!" Wally shouts and hugs Kuki. Kuki blushes as he touches her. Wow! Even in Kuki's body, I still blush when she touches me. Wait? I blush? Hmm... Could it be that she likes me?

"Nah, you did well too Kuki!" Kuki replies back to him.

"Ahem, before it gets too freaky or out of control. Let's go back on working to fix the device so we won't have a bigger problem later!" Numbuh One tells them in a serious tone.

"What bigger problem?" Kuki asks him. Numbuh One just ignores her and went back to the room. Numbuh Two follows after him. "WHAT BIGGER PROBLEM!!!" Kuki screams out loud.

Numbuh Five walks up to her and said "A very big problem that could ruin you and Kuki's innocence"

"What innocence?" Kuki asks but Numbuh Five had already gone into the room. Kuki turns to Wally and asks him. "What is she talking about? What innocence?" But Wally just shrugs his shoulders and walk toward the kitchen. Kuki looks at him for a while and then follows after him. "Oh well... I am hungry anyways" she said as she went into the kitchen.

Meanwhile... Numbuh Two is still trying to fix the device.

"Numbuh Two why is it taking so long?" Numbuh One asks him impatiently.

"Well maybe because the device was broken and that I have to remake the device again?!" he responds back angrily. Numbuh One is about to say something when Numbuh Five stops him.

"Numbuh Two, you know what will happen if Numbuhs Three and Four go to the bathroom in an opposite sex body right?" Numbuh Five asks him.

"Of course I do! My stupid teacher went into so much details that I almost puke just from listening to it!" he responds back.

"Well? Then HURRY UP!!" she shouts back at him.

"I told you already! Making a device isn't that easy! Especially after it had been destroyed! Besides, just don't let them eat and drink for hours. That might give enough time for me to fix it" he replies back.

"I don't think... hey wait a minute! Who is watching them??" Numbuh Five asks them. They all look around. Then all of a sudden they heard footsteps outside.

"OMG!!! I need to pee SOOO badly!" Wally shouts out loud.

"No duh! I want to pee too! I can't believe you force me to a juice drinking contest!" Kuki shouts back at him. Numbuhs One, Two and Five looks at each other in horror as they heard the bathrooms door slam shut.

Author's Note: LOL! Uh oh... Well, I wonder what will Numbuhs One, Two and Five will do now? Find out in the next chapter but first REVIEW!!
Sign up to rate and review this story