Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the New Powers

Chapter 12

by ChemicalGenocide 14 reviews

Chapter 11! Its what happens after what happened in chapter 10!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Harry - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-05-14 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 1126 words

-1TrainWreck
A/N: Oh my God, guys, I’ve been writing non stop! This is so much fun! After that last chapter, I was so happy to begin this chapter! Thanks for your reviews, I’m so happy that you guys like it! I hope you love this chapter, too!

----------------------------------------------

He was about to start crying, having realized that he had killed people that day, when Fluer came and sat beside him, and hugged him tightly.

She was crying, and she said “’Arry, you ‘ave saved my life et my virginity today! Eef eet wazzunt for you, I would ‘ave been raped by… by… ces idiotes!”

Harry hugged her tightly, and said “I would never let that happen, Fluer! I—I love you, Fluer!” he cried, “I love you!” Immediately after saying this, he blushed brightly, and looked away. She was so beautiful and special, how could she ever love him?

So he was very surprised when she shouted “I love you too, ‘Arry!” He turned to her, to see her smiling happily. Nervously, he smiled back, and then kissed her awkwardly, but when their lips touched, there was a spark of magic between them, and they boath moaned, and began kissing each other very passionately. Fleur was shocked, because his mouth still tasted so good, even though he had just thrown up, but she didn’t realize that he had cast a wandless charm to clean his mouth right before he kissed her!

When they kissed each other, it was like they had known each other their whole lives, and they knew exactly what to do to make the other person moan in pleasure. Finally, they had to separate because they had to breathe, and the both blushed, looking at each other shyly.

“’Arry,” Fluerr said softly, gaining his attention again, “I really do love you, ‘Arry. I ‘ave ‘ad l’amour for you since you saved mon soeur from ze ‘Ogwarts lake, ‘Arry. Eet waz such a selfless theeng to do, eet made me realize zat you are ze most amazing man I ‘ave evair ‘ad ze plaisir of meeting!” She said it very quickly, then blushed again, turning away shyly.

He smiled shyly, and put his finger under her chin to raise her head again to look at him. “Fluer,” he said softly, “I love you. I don’t really know what love is, because I have never had it before, but recently, I’ve begun to find out what it is. And I know that I love you, because when I look at you, I know I would do anything for you, and I would always want to be with you. I love you, Fluer, you’re the best thing that ever happened to me!”

She blushed in a beautiful way, and he kissed her again, and she kissed him back. She licked his lip with her tongue, asking for entry, and he slowly opened his mouth as he kissed her. When their tongues touched, it was like an explosion of love, and they both moaned at the same time.

“Does—Does this mean that you’ll be my girlfriend, Fleur? I know I’m just a little boy, but I really love you!” Harry asked, worried that his age would be a problem.

She looked horrified, and hugged him tightly. “Of course I wish to be your girlfriend, ‘Arry!” she shouted, hugging him tighter and tighter, “You are not a leetle boy at all, and I was tres stupide for evair calling you zis! You are an ‘andsome man, ‘Arry, et je t’aime beaucoup! I weel always love you!” With that, she kissed him with all the love she could feel, and he kissed her back with so much passion that they both were glowing with magic, and the love magic was cleaning up Diagon Alley, repairing the buildings and healing people as the two of them simultaneously kissed, not knowing at all!

Pulling back, they smiled at each other widely, knowing that they had finally found the person who would complete them. At the same time, they looked at each other, and said “You complete me.” Simultaneously, they both blushed, and made out again. (A/N: Awwwww! Isn’t that cute? I LOVED Jerry Maguire, and I HAD to use that line in this story, that was the most romantic line EVER :D) Around them, people were clapping and smiling because the scene was so cute, and they had saved Diagon Alley from the Death Eaters, and were heroes!

After everyone had congratulated them on their new relationship, and everyone had thanked them for saving everybody, the two were finally left alone.

“’Arry!” Fluer cried, “What were you doing in Diagon Alley?”

“I have to go to Gringotts, Fluer, will you come there with me?” Harry asked. He was not nervous anymore, because after the magic, he knew that he and Fleur were made just for each other, and there was no reason for him to be nervous or embarrassed. She loved him! He was very cheerful because of this.

Looking at her, he blushed, and she asked “Why are you blusheeng, ‘Arry?”

“I was remembering what you were wearing during the Yule Ball, Fluer,” he said, smiling at her, “you almost looked more beautiful then than you look now!”

A tear fell out of her eye and she kissed him again very passionately and moaned, then said “’Arry, you are so special! Every boy else would ‘ave pensé de when I wore ze swimsuit for ze second task! But you are so special, you only zink of when I looked most like a woman!”

Harry blushed, and kissed her again. “You did look really beautiful in the swimsuit, too, Fluer,” he said timidly, and was rewarded with another kiss from a delighted Fluer.

Viens!” she said happily, “Come! Let us go to Greengotts! After zat, you and I can find a quiet place to talk!” From her sexy smile, he knew that she wanted more than just to talk, and he was very happy. Taking her hand in his, they started walking towards Gringotts.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: There it is! A nice romance scene! Hey, I’ve had a few people tell me that I’ve made some spelling mistakes and stuff, and I’m really sorry about that! I don’t have Word, and that open office program doesn’t work on my computer (its really old, lol), so I do all my work on Notepad. I try to read it over before I post it, but some mistakes get past me. But I’m pretty sure that its 99% error-free! Thanks for reading, guys, I really, really, really appreciate it, and please leave a review!

-Babs xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story