Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

Caught Cha!

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Jiraiya asks Tsunade a question, and her answer will be important; it'll change their lives. Konoha is in peace...But will it last long...? Trouble always arrives when you don't expect it to...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-14 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 2186 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey everyone! This is my first story, so I hope you all like it! Read, enjoy, and review! :D
(Please, if you want to give me advices, just let me know, and I'll try to correct the mistakes)
I don't own Naruto or the characters I write about.



1. Caught Cha!

Papers… More papers… More papers… When is this going to stop?! Why did I ever agree to become Hokage? And why did that pervert mention me?! Tsunade was in her office doing paper work when she heard a knock on her window. She stood up, relieved that someone had made her stop signing and reading papers. She opened her window to see a smiling Jiraiya waving at her.

“Hi there, Tsunade-Hime!” He said entering the room by jumping.

“Hello” She responded without any emotion showing in her voice.

“How ya doing? Whoa, I see you have a lot of work to do...” He said looking at the pile of papers waiting to be signed. “I was thinking that maybe we could talk, you know, in this time of the day no beautiful girls are found in the public baths.” Jiraiya said with a pervert smile in his face.

“PERVERT!!” Tsunade yelled punching him in the face. “You’ll never change, huh?!”

“Ouch! That hurt a lot Hime! Stay cool.” He said rubbing his cheek.

“Whatever. So why did you came here?” She asked.

“I told you, I wanted to talk to you, but I see you have too much paper work, so I’ll just leave... Bye!” He was going to jump through the window when he felt a smooth and warm hand grapping his arm. “Hime... What are you-?”

“Jiraiya, don’t leave. I’ll do paper work later...” She said looking at his black eyes.

“So you wanna talk?” He said with a smile in his lips.

“No, I don’t want to talk; I want to go to eat dinner with you.” Tsunade said with a sweet smile in her face.

Jiraiya was really shocked. He had never thought to go somewhere with Tsunade. “What...? Is it a date?” He asked with faith in his voice.

Tsunade looked down and started to blush, “Well, yeah... Kind of...”

“Okay! So let’s go!” he said pulling Tsunade’s arm.

“Jiraiyaa! Wait! I have to write a letter to Shizune, so she knows where I’m going.”

“Oh yeah...” Jiraiya said impatiently.
---------------------

“Tsunade-sama... You need to sign this...” Shizune said entering the room. When she saw that Tsunade wasn’t there, she started to worry until she saw a letter in the desk.

For Shizune,
Shizune, I went to a restaurant with Jiraiya, so I won’t be here until night. I’m eating there, so don’t cook me anything. Well, thanks.
I’ll come back later to finish,
Tsunade


When Shizune read it, she smiled. With Jiraiya...
--------------------

When Jiraiya and Tsunade arrived, they sat down in a table for two. They both asked for sake and shushi.

“So... Why did you decide to have a date with me?” He asked grinning.

“Do not think this is going to happen often, so don’t get used to it. And the reason that I asked you to come here is that well, too much paper work, my head was hurting. And I also wanted to talk to you, you know, about the old good times.” She said.

Then the shushi and the sake came. “I see.” Jiraiya said pouring sake in Tsunade’s and his glass. “I thought it was going to be something else... Too bad...”

“What did I tell you? Don’t get used to it!” She said with a droplet of sweat in the back of her head.

“Hai, hai, just kidding Hime, just kidding...”
-------------

Shizune was working in the office doing Tsunade’s paperwork.

“Hey, Shizune! Did you see Tsunade-no-baachan?” Naruto said entering the room.

“Oh, hi Naruto! Tsunade-sama is not here, she went outside to get fresh air.” Shizune responded looking at the blonde in front of her.

“I see... Well, I’m going to look for her; I gotta ask her for new missions... Bye! Thanks Shizune!” Naruto said turning around and leaving.
-------------

It was already night and the two Sannin were done eating.

“Well, I gotta get home. I don’t feel like working right now. Being Hokage is awful!” Tsunade said standing up.

“I’ll walk you home.” Jiraiya stated standing up too.

“You don’t have to...”

Jiraiya cut her off. “I want to.”

“A-all right then...” Tsunade said blushing.
-----------

In the next morning Tsunade slowly opened her eyes. She started to blush when she noticed two strong arms wrapping her naked body. When she looked at the person next to her she remembered what happened.

Flashback

“Thanks for walking me home, Jiraiya.” Tsunade said when they stopped in front of her door.

“It’s nothing, Hime. Well, I gotta get home, Bye!” He said turning around, but stopped when she felt Tsunade’s little hand in his arm.

“Why don’t you stay here?” She asked shyly looking at her feet.

Jiraiya was shocked; it was susprising that they had a date, but staying at her house was REALLY shocking. He turned around again and faced her. “What do you mea-?”

Tsunade put a finger in his lips. “You know what I mean.” She said softly giving him a seductive smile.

“But… Are you sure?” He asked.

“If I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t have asked you, Baka. Now come in, it’s cold outside.” She said pushing him to the inside.

End flashback

Tsunade stood up, trying not to wake him up, and went to the shower. After thirty minutes she went out of the bathroom with a towel around her damp body to find a sleepy Jiraiya looking at her. “Good morning Jiraiya.” She said sitting in his lap and kissing him.

“Good morning Hime.” He said smiling at her. “Do you want breakfast?”

“You know how to cook?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yep.” He said grinning.

“Okay then.” Tsunade said grinning at him too.

Jiraiya stood up and went to the kitchen while Tsunade was dressing.

“Tsunade! Breakfast is ready!” Jiraiya shouted.

“All right! I’m coming.” She said getting out of her room. “Whoa… That looks delicious!”

“Thanks Hime! It’ll taste better!” Jiraiya said grinning.


When they finished, Tsunade left the house and headed to the Hokage Tower. Jiraiya also left and went outside to look for something interesting.
--------------------

When Tsunade arrived she sat down in the chair like always and started to read through documents. Then Shizune went inside.

“Where were you, Tsunade-sama!?” I had to finish all of your work last night because you didn’t return as the letter said!” Shizune exclaimed.

“I was outside… AND I’M THE ONLY ONE SHOUTING HERE BECAUSE I’M THE FITH HOKAGE!! UNDERSTOOD!?” Tsunade yelled at her poor assistant.

“H-hai Tsunade-sama… But what were you really doing outside?” Shizune asked her sensei suspiciously.

Tsunade opened her mouth to answer even though she didn’t want to when Naruto opened the door. Phefff…The brat saved me… The Godaime thought relieved.

“Tsunade-no-baachan! I looked for you last night! Where were you!?” He asked suspiciously.

A vein popped in Tsunades forehead. “I don’t want interrogations in here!! I’m the Fith Hokage, the ONLY one making questions!!” She took her desk and threw it to both of them.

They ran away to save their lifes. “Geez, what’s wrong with Tsunade-no-baachan?” Naruto asked frightened.

“I don’t know, but don’t ask her any questions, you heard her.” Shizune responded.
-----------------------

“Hi there, Hime!” Jiraiya said coming inside through a window. “Whoa! What happened to the room!?” He asked putting an arm around Tsunade’s waist.

“Shizune and that blond brat asked me where I was yesterday all the time, so I threw them the desk” She answered with a boring tone.

Jiraiya looked at her as if she was crazy. “Just for that?”

Tsunade turned around and faced him. “I didn’t want them to know about us.”

“Ohh ok.”

Tsunade smiled at him sweetly and kissed him. “Well, now that you’re here, help me to put the desk back like before.” He rapidly helped her because he knew what would happen to him if he didn’t.

When they finished, the Hokage smiled at Jiraiya. “Thanks. Now I gotta go back to work. See you later!” She said grinning at him.

“Bye...”

When Jiraiya was out, he sighed. He then saw Shizune and Naruto sitting on a bench.

“Hey Shizune, Naruto!” He exclaimed approaching them.

“Jiraiya! Why did Tsunade-no-baachan was so mean when we asked her where she was last night?” Naruto asked.

A drop of sweat appeared in the back of Jiraiya’s head. “Well, I don’t know... Just don’t ask her again that question...” He said walking away nervously.

“Why is Jiraiya also acting weirdely?” Naruto asked looking at Jiraiya’s back.

“I think it has to do with Tsunade-sama...” Shizune answered suspiciously also looking at his back.

---------

Tsunade and Jiraiya were in a bar drinking sake. They were talking and laughing without noticing that they were being spied.

“Did something happen?” Shizune asked through a walkie talkie.

“No, they are just talking about when they were younger, nothing weird.” Naruto answered from the bushes.

“Okay. Be carefull, they might catch you. They are named Sannin for something, you know.”

“I know, but I’m really good at this. When Sasuke was in the village, I would always spy him and Sakura when they are together alone.”

“You’re mean!” Shizune stated.

“Well, thanks to that training, Tsunade or Jiraiya had not sensed me.”

“Um... Naruto, I think it’s because they’re drunk.”

A drop of swear appeared in Naruto’s head. “Whatever, Shizune... You're just jealous of my habilities...”

After 20 minutes, nothing happened, the Sannin were just drinking and having fun.

“Shizune... Can I go home...? Tomorrow I’m waking up earlier than usual to train. Nothing is happening.” Naruto said looking at his sensei and Hokage with a boring look.

“Oh, stop complaning, Naruto! If you watch all night until they go home, I’ll pay for your ramen for one week, ok?”

Naruto’s eyes lit up. “HAI!” He shouted. Too loud.

“Did you hear something, Hime?” Jiraiya said narrowing his eyes to see well.

Tsunade looked at where Jiraiya was looking. “Huh? No... I think you’re really drunk, that’s all.”

Jiraiya shook his head to wave away something. “Yeah, must be that...”

Naruto that was holding his breath sighed. Almost...

“Okay, Shizune, but nothing is going to happen, you’ll see...” He looked again at the Sannin and gasped. They were kissing. “I mean, Shizune, something IS going to happen...! They are kissing!” He said whispering.

They were going outside of the bar holding hand and singing out loud. Naruto was too shock to even answer Shizune who was asking him what was going on.
“Hello Naruto! You there? What’s going on there!? Answer me, Naruto!”

He shook his head and told her. “They’re holding hands and singing about love songs! Something is going on between them...”
----------------

The next morning was a beautiful one. Birds were singing above the busy citizens of Konoha. In the Hokage Mansion the Godaime was writing and signing papers like always when she heard a knock on the door. “Come in...”

Naruto and Shizune burst in. “WesawyoulastnightwithJiraiyasama!
Whendidyoutwogettogoouttogether, huh?” Shizune said so fast that Tsunade had to spend 30 second trying to figure out what she was saying.

She narrowed her eyes and glared at them with the evilest look she could give. “You two were spying on US?” She said standing up. Shizune and Naruto gulped. “Why did you?”

“W-well, w-we... were suspicious... An-and we wanted to s-see if y-you two were going o-out...” Naruto finally managed to say.

Tsunade closed her eyes to calm down. “So? What if we’re going out? It’s none of your business.” She said with a low but dangerous voice.

“Hai, Tsunade-sama! We’re just going to leave...” Shizune said opening the door.

Tsunade sighed and sat down in her chair again. I knew this was going to happen... They would have known earlier or later...


Author's notes:

Done first chapter! I hope you liked the beginning, because in my opinion each chapter will get better and better... The real action won't happen until many chapters are done, but I promise to all of you the action part will be exciting! ;P I'm sorry if this chapter was short...only 1977 words, but I'll try to make them larger, but it's not a promise. Maybe some chapters will be longer and others the same, but never shorter than this one.
As I said before, if you want to give me any advice, just let me know! :D
Please continue reading and review if you feel like to! (I would prefer if you do...¬¬...XD)
Sign up to rate and review this story