Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 5

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

da-da-da-DATE!!!!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1739 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER FIVE:

We got into the limo that he had gotten. “You know you didn’t have to get a limo.” I spoke breaking the sweet silence. “I know but I wanted to.” he said matter-of-factly. I giggled. “I love when you laugh.” he smiled at me. “I hate my laugh.” I said to end the conversation about my laugh.
We drove until we got to this really fancy Italian restaurant. He came over and opened my door then held out his hand. I took it. “Thank you.” I smiled back to him. We walked in and the waiter lead us to the table it was in a private room. “Wow a private room how cool!” I know I sounded so dorky right then but come on it was cool. I sat down.

KEVIN’S POV.:

She sat down. Aubrey was so beautiful tonight. The daisy was so cute in her hair. The waiter came in with the menus, “What would you and the fine lady like to drink?” he spoke with an Italian accent. “Um I would like water. Aubrey?” the waiter turned to her “Just water.” she smiled at the waiter. “I’ll be back with your drinks and I’ll take your order then.” he said and walked away.
I watched her study the menu hard as if it was a test or something. “Oh yay my favorite shrimp primavera!” she said so excited. “I don’t think I’ve ever had that.” she then stared at me in shock. “well then tonight you shall try it.” she slapped her menu closed. I smiled. She was so strange and beautiful.
We ordered and the meal was excellent she was right about the shrimp stuff. She took one last sip from her water and asked me if I was ready to go. “Ya I’m ready lets go.” she got up and smoothed the back of her dress down. She offered to pay for her meal but I insisted enough and she gave in. We stepped out of the restaurant and got in the car.
“I had a great time tonight it was fun.” the words always seemed to play on her lips before coming out. “well its not over yet.” I said excited. “Really?” she instantly perked up. The limo driver pulled up next to the park and we stepped out.
“wow its lovely here.” she stared up at the sky. All I could look at was her. “ya this is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” I never took my eyes away from her. She glanced down locking eyes with me. She smiled again. We started to walk.
We were just talking about her life and my career and then she came up behind me and laced her fingers with mine. Tingles shot through my body. Whoa! We just kept walking but now it was quiet. Not an awkward silence but a wonderful silence.

NORMAL POV.:

“You know I’ve never went on a date with anyone before.” I admitted. “Really?” Kevin sounded shocked. “Yep not one nor have a ever had a boyfriend.” I just kept looking down. “well I’m amazed because why would any guy not wanna go out with the coolest girl in the world.” I laughed at his comment. He seemed satisfied. “well I think its because I’m not pretty enough I mean that’s what guys care about most is looks.” I stated forgetting that he WAS a guy. “First of all good guys do not care about looks only and second of all you are absolutely beautiful so don’t even try to put down your looks.” he said this as if he knew all the answers I now understood why when he was little his nickname was Sherlock.
“I was wondering if I could fix one of your problems?” he said really quietly. I cocked my eyebrow, “What problem?” I asked, “I didn’t know there was a problem that you could fix or I would’ve asked ya.” I laughed a little. “Well then you must not consider it a problem but I think I could still fix it.” he said I could tell he was getting nervous. I finally looked up at him and he looked up at me. Our eyes locked I couldn’t look away. It was like he had control over me. “Aubrey, would you be my girlfriend?” he said still looking straight into my eyes. My whole body froze did a Jonas Brother really just ask me to be his girlfriend! “yes.” I figured it would’ve been more of a shout but it was almost a whisper.
He looked straight into my eyes as he leaned in to me. His lips lightly touched mine. At first the kiss was soft but it started to get deeper, not that I was resisting. His tongue gently touched a soft spot on my bottom lip. I slowly opened my mouth a little. Our tongues met as his caressed mine. The kiss kept getting deeper and deeper. It was amazing. We slowly broke away.
“wow…” we both said at the same time. “That was my first kiss.” I said now blushing to an insane point. He smiled, “Well for a first time kisser your were absolutely wonderful.” I laughed a little. Yes! I knew I would be a good kisser! His hand grabbed mine. “Well we should go its like midnight.” he said. I could tell he didn’t want the night to end and neither did I.
We got into the limo and drove back to the hotel. “Well goodnight.” he said in his sweet voice. “Ya good-” he interrupted me with a small kiss. “Sorry.” he said softly. “No I don’t mind at all.” I said with a smile crossing my face. “Well I’ll see you in the morning.” he said and walked away with his hands in his pockets. Man he was cute when he did that!
Wow that was amazing. I stepped inside only to find Brooke asleep at the computer her face on the keyboard. “Ugh.” I shook my head and walked over to her. “Brooke. Brooke honey get up.” I said trying to sound nice instead of how I usually woke her up. “What? I swear I was not looking at the Jonas Brothers!” she shook up and I stepped back. “Oh its you.” she exited out of the site she was at. “What was that all about?” I asked trying to hold back a laugh. “Sorry I was thinking I was at home and I fall asleep at the computer a lot and my mom always wakes me up.” she said as if that was normal. “Um ok whatever.” I just shook my head.
“So how was the date.” she asked really excited. “It was good. I had a really good time.” I smiled still thinking about my first kiss. “What?” Brooke questioned me. “What do you mean what?” I asked trying to get out of telling her about the date. “You know what I mean Aubs.” she said demandingly. “What happened on the date you have that omg look on your face.” man she knew me to well.
“well we went to this restaurant and it was wonderful and then he took me to the park and it was so lovely there.” I said trying to leave out as much as I could. “And then?” she asked. “andthenhekissedmebutitwasnobigdeal.” I said shoving it all together. “what was that again?” darn brooke. “I said he kissed me…” I half way mumbled but she seemed to understand since her face went into complete shock. “HE WHAT!” she basically yelled at me. “Ya I know it was amazing and I’m now his girlfriend too.” I said since I had told her about the kiss I might as well say it all. “Wow Aubrey we have been here for a whole two days and you’ve already got one of them.” we laughed.
“I’m going to bed Brookey.” I said and hopped underneath the covers. “Me too.” she climbed into the bed that was next to mine. I started to think as I always did before I went to sleep. Wow this has been great! But wait, wasn’t the deal that I could have Joe and Brooke gets Kevin? I hope Brookes ok with this. Wait why wouldn’t she be she has sounded excited since I told her we were going on a date together. Ugh I’m tired. My eyes began to droop as I drifted off to sleep.

NICKS POV.:

They had been gone for a long time. It was freaking midnight for God’s sake! I was pacing as Joe slept. I wish he would quit mumbling in his sleep. I laid down for the billionth time and tried to go to sleep when Kevin finally came in. I sat up.
“Oh hey Nick. Did I wake you?” he said quietly trying not to wake Joe up. “No man I just woke up I couldn’t sleep I guess.” I lied. “So how did it go?” I asked secretly hoping it went bad. “Oh man Nick it went great we talked about everything and she told me she had never went on a date before!” he said it went great darn it! “Wait did you say that you were her first ever date?” I asked in complete shock now. “Ya I know it was crazy!” he started up again, “Then I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and then the best part happened…we kissed!”
My mind went crazy. He kissed her! On the first freaking date! “ya it was great I’ve never met a girl so cool.” he spoke again making me come out of my trance. “well it sounds like it went well.” I said trying to keep my cool. “ya it was well I’m going to bed man.” he said and then got on the couch and slept.
I had a hard time sleeping. Why was I so determined to get her I mean there wasn’t anything about her that all the other fans didn’t have? Was there? Well I don’t care anyway implus why should it matter now her and Kevin are boyfriend and girlfriend. Ugh was my last thought before I finally went to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story