Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I Want For Christmas Is You [Frerard Two-Shot]

Chapter Two (Last One)

by ILoveFrerard 6 reviews

The last chapter of the two-shot...Really corny! ^_^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-19 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 2044 words - Complete

0Unrated
Christmas Day

There was a sharp pain in my shoulder. It wasn't going away. The rest of my body felt totally comfortable, being all wrapped up under the covers, in my soft bed. However, this one spot in my shoulder was hurting so bad, that I actually groaned at the pain.

"Ow!" I whined.

My eyes opened, and I saw Mikey hovering over my bed.

I sat up.

"Mikey! Were you just pinching my shoulder?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! You wouldn't get up!" said Mikey.

"Don't you ever do that again, you prick!"

I got out of the bed and started to go downstairs.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" asked Mikey, following me. "It's Christmas!"

"Exactly, Mikey." I said. "It's Christmas. I hate it."

"Well you won't soon. Frankie's coming over later, remember?"

I smiled.

"That is one good thing." I said.

Mikey and I went downstairs, and I thought about how much I wanted to find Frankie under my tree in nothing but a bow...

"Merry Christmas!" said my parents, cheerfully.

"Merry Christmas." I replied, along with Mikey.

"I'm ready for my present from the dollar store." said my Dad to me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yours is the one with the reindeer wrapping paper." I said. "Mom and Mikey, yours both have Santa on the wrapping paper. Mikey, the Santa on yours is a bit more fatter."

Mikey looked insulted as I smirked and started opening my presents.

I involuntarily squealed as I opened my last present.

"QUEEN TICKETS!" I yelled.

"I told you that you would like the gift!" said Mikey.

I ignored him.

"This is freakin' awesome!" I yelled. "I get to see Queen Live! Thank you so much, Mom and Dad! I feel kinda bad that I just got you two cheap pairs of mittens and socks."

"What about me?" asked Mikey. "Don't you feel bad that you just got me a toenail clipper?"

I ignored Mikey.

"You're welcome." said my Mom, who, to my surprise, was smiling.

Apparently, Mikey got tickets to see some band that he liked, too. I could never really pronounce the name, though.

"There are two tickets there." said my Mom.

"Well I'm not going with him. It's the same day as my concert." said Mikey.

"Who will I bring, then?" I asked.

"Bring Lover Boy Frankie!"

I smiled.

"Maybe I will." I said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Holy shit!" said Frankie when he and his Mom showed up later on in the day. "Queen tickets? Geez! That's amazing!"

"You're amazing." I said, not meaning to.

"What?"

I blushed madly. I hoped that Ray, Bob, their families, as well as Frank's and my own, didn't hear what I had just said.

"Uh...I said...I'm bringing you with me. My Mom got me two of them." I said.

Frankie forgot all about what had just happened and threw his arms around me and I held him back tightly.

"Thank you so much!" he exclaimed.

"You're welcome." I said.

"Oh my God. You two should just go out already!"

Frank and I stopped hugging.

It was Ray who had just made the remark.

"You seriously should." agreed Bob.

"Oh yeah, Ray. Did you bring what I asked you to?" asked Mikey.

"No." said Ray.

"Why?"

"They didn't sell it."

"Well we'll have to make some then. Come to my room."

Mikey ran upstairs, and Bob and Ray ran after.

I looked at the now empty living room. My parents, as well as Bob's, Ray's, and Frank's were all in the basement, which had a TV and computer.

"Do you wanna watch /Nightmare Before Christmas/?" I asked.

"Sure." said Frank, just as embarrassed as I was.

I figured watching a movie would take the awkwardness away.

In a few minutes, during the movie, Bob, Mikey, and Ray came down the stairs.

Ray reached up and taped a piece of paper that looked like leaves and berries to the ceiling between the living room and the dining room.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Mistletoe." said Mikey. "Maybe two people who are in love should get under it and kiss."

Mikey was looking at Frank and I.

"You're totally right, Mikey." I said. "And I hope that you and Ray have a good time making-out, given the fact that you two are both under it at the same time!"

Mikey and Ray looked up nervously, and sure enough, they were under it.

Bob, Frank, and I burst out laughing as Mikey and Ray ran out from under it.

"No! That doesn't count!" Mikey cried out. "Ray and I aren't gay! The only way that two guys can kiss under it is if they are gay!"

"I don't think that this mistletoe counts at all." I said. "It's made of paper."

"I agree." said Frank.

"Oh, it counts." said Ray.

"No, it doesn't." I said.

"Yes, it does."

"Whatever. I don't think it does."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Thanks for the chains, Gee." said Ray in my room a little later.

It was just Bob, Ray and I in my room.

"Yeah, thanks." said Bob.

"You're welcome. And thank you both for the shirts." I said. "I have to give Frankie his present still."

"Ooh!" said Ray.

"What did you get him? An "I Love You" bear?" asked Bob.

"Leave me alone." I said. "Those are for Valentine's Day, anyway."

"Why don't you just ask the kid out already? Mikey obviously knows that you love him, so it's only a matter of time before Frank himself finds out."

"I don't know. Just 'cuz I like someone doesn't mean I have to tell them."

"But it's also obvious that he likes you back!"

"No it's not."

Bob sighed.

"Whatever." said Bob. "Hey, guess what? This morning my Mom was all, 'Bob, you need some new shoes!', and I go, 'Well then why didn't you buy me some for Christmas, you cheap bitch?'"

"Ha! What did she do?" asked Ray.

I was happy that they were no longer talking about Frank and I. I loved the kid, but I was just too afraid to tell him. I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

The guys kept talking.

"Well," said Ray, standing up a few minutes later, "let's go downstairs so you can give lover boy his gift. The gift of LOVE!"

I glared at him and he, Bob and I went downstairs after I grabbed the gift from my desk.

We went downstairs to find Mikey and Frank sitting on the couch, watching the movie.

"Are the parents all still downstairs?" I asked, putting the gift under the tree.

"Yeah." said Mikey. "Ooh! Is that gift for me?"

"No. It's for Frank."

Frank smiled.

"Yours is under there, too. We can open them later on." said Frank.

"Yeah, when there aren't so many annoying people staring at us." I said.

Mikey snickered and Bob, Ray and I sat down.

We watched the movie until it was over.

"You know," said Mikey when he took the tape out of the VCR, "I heard this story about this one person who liked this other person, and they never spoke-up about it. This person's nickname was...Uh...Lee."

"Oh yeah! I heard of that story!" said Ray. "The person that Lee liked's name was...Um...Hank, right?"

I could feel my face get hot with both anger and embarrassment. However, I decided to ignore it and pretend that I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Yeah!" said Mikey. "And Hank liked Lee too, but he wouldn't speak up about it, either. And then on um...Veteran's Day, they finally admitted their love for each other and they lived happily ever after!"

"Oh really?" I asked. "You know that 'Lee' is a girl's name, right?"

I knew that I had ruined Mikey's pathetic attempt to tell Frank that I liked him and to tell me that Frank liked me back.

Mikey glared at me.

"It can be a guy's name." said Mikey.

"Well I bet that those two people were on crack, as is the person who just told their story." I said. "That was a very pointless story that wasted a minute of my life."

I got up and started walking away, and next thing I knew, I was being held under the ceiling between the kitchen and the living room under the fake mistletoe by Ray, and Bob and Mikey had lifted Frank up and were bringing him towards me.

Frank and I fought to get away from them, but Ray was really strong and so were Bob and Mikey together.

"Quit being pussies and kiss!" yelled Mikey.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. "Just because we are both gay doesn't mean that we are in love!"

"This has nothing to do with being gay, now shut up and kiss him!" exclaimed Ray.

I eventually got away from Ray, and at that point, Mikey and Bob willingly let go of Frankie.

"You guys are so annoying, ya know that?" I asked.

Mikey smirked.

"Hey, if you two want to be alone, just come out and say it." said Mikey.

I gave him a confused look, and Mikey started running upstairs and Bob and Ray ran after him. It was just me and Frankie.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry." I said.

"It's okay." said Frank. "They just get bored really easily, and I guess 'cuz we are both gay they wanna see some action."

"Exactly."

However, Bob, Mikey, and Ray all knew that I liked Frankie, and they wanted me to tell him. It was obvious that Frank didn't like me back.

The only thing was, if Frank didn't like me back, what was the big deal about them fixing us up? I was sure that if Frank didn't like me back, they wouldn't be trying so hard. I was suddenly really confused.

"So anyway." I said. "Did you ask your Mom if you can go to the concert with me?"

"I didn't get a chance." said Frank. "All of them are hanging-out downstairs."

"That's true. Well, there's a fridge down there, so more than likely they are all getting drunk."

Frank laughed.

"That's true." he said. "Thanks for inviting me, though. That's going to be a lot of fun."

"I know." I said, looking at him.

I couldn't help but stare at him. He was the most beautiful sight I had seen in my whole life, and his amazing personality just made him even more perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more.

For some reason, Frank wasn't looking at me in the eye all of a sudden. I had no idea why. He looked extremely embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly, moving closer to him.

"Um..." said Frank, looking at the floor.

I just looked at him.

I then realized that Frank and I hadn't moved from the spot under the mistletoe since the guys had left.

I just smiled and Frank continued to look down at the floor. It was right then that I knew that he felt the same way for me as I did for him.

I lifted Frank's face up so he was looking at me. I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

Frank knew what I was about to do, but I think that he was still unsure as to why.

"It's fake." he said, referring to the mistletoe. "So if two people are under it, it doesn't count."

"I know." I said.

Frank gave me a confused look but I just smiled at him and brought his lips to mine and kissed him. I was really surprised that he kissed back. Frank wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was so happy.

I held him tighter and continued kissing him. I swayed us gently from side to side as we stood there, lost in our kiss.

Frank and I eventually stopped. The kiss was probably only a minute long, but I didn't mind.

Frank smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"I don't know about you," I said, "but I already got everything that I wanted for Christmas."

Frank smiled and kissed my lips and I returned the kiss.

"Me too."
Sign up to rate and review this story