Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When You Cry I'll Wipe Away All Of Your Tears

Take My Tears And Put Them On Ice Cause I Swear I Burned The City Down Just To Show You The Light

by FallsOuttaPlace

"You can't just leave me here like I'm nothing Peter!" "The hell I can!Watch me!!" He stormed off into pitch darkness, leaving nothing but..... uh-oh cliffhanger!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 2334 words

?Blocked
*Title-Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Year-Fall Out Boy-From Under The Cork Tree

The sun beemed in thoughout the bus. Patrick cursed at the sunlight waking him, but he was glad he had gotten up to see Pete lying next to him. Arms wrapped around his waist. He slowly slid out of Pete's grip and walked over to the bus that Ryan and Brendon spent the night in. He knocked loudly on the door.

"Ouff!"

'Well someone fell outta bed'

he thought to himself. Suddenly Ryan opened up the door and wipped his eyes sleeply.

"Have fun last night?"

Ryan's faced flushed red.

"You guys heard that??"

"Uhh...yeah...not to mention you guys had the window opened.But uh..can we maybe switch buses now??"

"Mhm...let me get Bren up first."

Patrick nodded and walked back to wake up his love. He opened the door and crawled back into the bed next to Pete.

"Peter.....get up!"

He just grounded and rolled over. Patrick grabbed and extra pillow that was on Spencer's bunk and smacked him.

"What...the fuck...alright already I'm up happy??"

"Not exatcly"

He smiled and waited for Pete to catch on.

"Ohhh...."

He pressed his cold lips againts Patrick's warmer lips. Sudden butterflys hit the both of them.

"Mmm....amazing way to wake up in the morning."

He smiled.

"Yeah"
================================================================================================

Patrick's POV
--------------------
When we walked back onto our bus we were shocked to see that the bed was re-made. After what had happened last night, we were sure we would have to do some cleaning. Pete smiled as he saw that everything was clean.

"Well at least they clean up when their done with things."

I giggled just at the thought of Ryan and Brendon cleaning up the cum filled sheets and whatnots.

"Maybe we should have cleaned up their place."

"Nah....they'd freak cause everything would be out of order."

"Like they've got order...yeah order my ass."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around me pulling me into a bear hug. Which lead to us both falling onto the the cleanly made bed. Then the sound of the busses engine went off. We knew then that enough lounging around. We were off to go back on tour. I was a little estatic. But it seemed to be the same old stuff. Go on the stage, sing your songs in front of gizzilons of screaming fans, sign autographs, then off to the next place. Same old stuff we did yesterday. I sighed to myself. Pete just looked at me and he didn't even have to speak. I knew what he was going to say. Just by the exspression on his face had that whats-wrong-now and worried-ness to it.

"I'm okay petey, just thinkin to myself."

"Oh...well don't think to hard...you're getting me worried."

I kissed him lightly and giggled.

"Your always worried."

He glared at me as if I had just take a five year olds candy away. So I kissed his forehead making him giggle like a school girl. It sent a tingling sensation up my spine. Suddenly my cell phone rung on the table. I got up and looked at the text message from Andy.

" 'Trick, we're okay...doin better than yesterday...but I think I left my lucky drum sticks on P@td tour bus."

I texted him back saying

"O.K well.....I think spenc left his on our bus....you're either gonna have to use these ones or....get new ones."

He texted back saying

"Spenc's"
================================================================================================
Later That Night After The Show, This Is also in My POV

Pete empty just about 3 bottles of Vodka at the bar. Patrick began to get a little worried that maybe he had a drinking problem or he just was a little depressed. Which was kinda hard for him to belive. Patrick walked over to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bar.

"Come on we're leaving now."

"But...I don't wanna"

He had a slight slur to his words, and after every sentence he hiccuped. His breath smelling harsh of Vodka that even the worst alcoholic we be sick to their stomach smelling his breath. This normaly wasn't like Pete to drink. He never was an "alcoholic" nor was he depressed. So It was strange for him to drink sooo much in one day. He sawayed back and forth. Patrick tryed to hold him up and tryed to stop him from nearly falling, but he was so drunk it was hard enough to get him blanced. They both got back onto the tour bus and Patrick layed Pete down in the bed.

"Get over here"

"No"

Pete got up and threw him onto the bed then straddle him so he couldn't move. Patrick began to scream and kick his legs. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing to him but whatever it was he didn't want it. At least not right now. Pete pulled off his shirt then Patricks. Then He undid both of their jeans.

"PETER STOP IT!!"

But Pete keep going no matter how loud he screamed it didn't matter. Pete suddenly forced himself into Patrick's entrance, making Patrick cry out in pain. Patrick wanted him to stop so badly, every time he scream it only made Pete slam harder into him. Pete then started pumping Patrick cock. Making him moan in half pleasure half pain. Patrick wanted to do this with Pete but not forcably. And not when he was drunk. He wanted it to be special. Not a rape or something out of a horror film. After he came Pete got off of him. Patrick quickly got dressed and ran off the bus crying. Pete (still intoxicated) quickly followed after.

"Where the..'hiccup'...hell do you think your...'hiccup' going?"

Patrick didn't listen to him. He just keep running. Until He hit a dead end of course. The darkened ally had nothing but a small crack of light coming from the street lamp across the street. Pete slowly approctated him. Patrick wipped his eyes and stood tall. Trying not to show how truly horrified he was. Pete sung his fist. Nope...He didn't misses. He hit Patrick spot on. The crimson blood began to poor from Patrick's nose. Suddenly Patrick felt an num felling in his mouth.

'Shit..I'm a vampire...I'm either gonna lose all my blood and die or Pete's gonna suck me to death.'

He thought.

He grabbed his shirt and tried to stop the bleeding. Patrick didn't pay to much attention to Pete. So he didn't notice the redish glow flowing through out his once beautiful brown eyes. Pete took anouther swing only this time struck his eye. Patrick whimpered in pure horrable pain.

"Why are you doing this to me Pete?? I thought you loved me!"

He began to sob again.

"Give up Patrick....no one loves you...no one cares....I got what I wanted out of you.....so why do I need you anymore??"

"So all this time I was nothing but a Blow Job to you!?"

He cried even harder hearing those words come out of Pete's mouth.

"Pretty much"

Patrick ran up and bit Pete harder than he though he could. Pete grabbed his wrist and glared at Patrick.

"Nuhh...Fuck!!"

Patrick smiled just a bit to know he had caused some pain to Pete. Suddenly Patrick feel to the ground, nothing but feet kicking at his torso and fist punching at his once beautiful face. When Pete was done he spat on Patrick.

"You can't just leave me here!!"

"The hell I can! Watch me!!"

He stormed off into complete darkness. Leaving one thing behind, the love of his life. Patrick had wished that it would all be over soon. All of the agonizing pain. All of the crule harsh words running through his head. All of the painful tears he cried. He wished Pete would just stop and wipe them away. He also wanted his life to end.

'Maybe I'll be better off dead. No one cares for me....I might as well give up on life.'

He thought.
================================================================================================
BACK TO PETE WALKING BACK TO ANDY AND JOE

"Hey Pet....OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!???!?! AND WHERE'S 'TRICK!??!?"

Andy stared at Pete in horror. He stared at him almost as if he gave birth to an unknown life form.

"Fuck off four eyes."

"Four eyes?!?! Four eyes!??!? YA KNOW WHY DON'T I GIVE YOU A COUPLE OF BLACK EYES YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

Andy went to charge at Pete but Joe held him back.

"Hey Peter since when have got the balls to tell someone to fuck off?"

"I've had 'em for a while crack head."

Joe looked at Pete as if he had just slapped him. Yes Joe was a crack head at one point. But if it weren't for Patrick forcing him to quite he would have died.

"I think he's drinking"

Joe whispered to an enrage Andy.

"Theres not to much we can do all we can do is wait till the morning. Till then, we're gonna have to go find 'Trick."

Andy nodded...right now everyone (but an intoxicated Pete) was worried about Patrick. The both walked off the bus and left. Pete on the other hand passed out in his bunk.

================================================================================================
LATER THAT NIGHT

Patrick just sat there sobbing, wishing someone would find him. Suddenly a very fimalir voice called his name.

" 'TRICK WHERE ARE YOU!!"

"Andy!!! I over here!"

He called out...not loud but just loud enough for Andy to hear him. Andy flashed his flashlight down the dark ally to see what was a scence that seem to be exactly out of a murder film. Blood coated the walls. And Patrick sat there crying his heart out. Andy ran to his side paying no attention that he was getting soaked in Patrick's blood.

"Joe!! He's over here!!"

Joe quickly ran to the otherside of Patrick. Andy held him close letting him cry into his chest.

"Shhhh...'trick its okay.....we're here....nothings gonna happen to you."

It was killing Joe to see his best friend, his savoir, his bandmate, his front man like this. He always depened on Patrick to led him down the right path....and now...here he is broken and torn.

"Patrick...wh-w-who did this to you?"

He sobbed. Patrick just shook his head and mumbled something only Andy could hear.

"No....why....why would he do that to you! He loves you! He wouldn't ever do that!!"

"Really? Well see he got d-d-runk and I brought him back to the bus....t--t-then he rapped me."

He sobbed even harder as those words came out of his mouth. He went on to exsplain how everything card got delt. Joe just sat there and listen in horror. Andy just held Patrick telling him over and over again that even though Pete said no one loved him they love him no matter what, and that he has to belive him.

"Lets get you back on our bus and clean you up okay...we're hear and we're gonna make everything better....i promise...right joe?"

Andy cried.

"Yeah buddy...we promise"

Patrick wrapped his arms around Andy's neck and Joe's neck and tried to walk. Thankfully with the help of Andy and Joe they got him to the bus. They cleaned him off and Andy layed him down in his bed.

"Andy where are you gonna sleep?"

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch...now get some rest....and don't even start with any of that no let me sleep on the couch bull shit okay?"

Patrick smiled and hugged Andy as tight as he could. (Which wasn't very tight seeing how he was very weak)

"Night 'Trick."

"Night....oh and Thanks"

Andy turned off the light and all 3 of them feel asleep.
================================================================================================
THE NEXT DAY WHEN PATRICK GOT HIS STRENGHT BACK AND PETE SOBBERED UP

Pete rolled over looking at his wrist. He wasn't quite sure what happened last night all he knew was that Patrick wasn't next to him or in the bus with him. He got off the bus and walked over to Andy's and Joe's. Joe answered the door.

"Where's Trick?"

"He's in here eating breakfest."

"Can I talk to him?"

"Why should I let you talk to him?? You don't remember what happened last night do you?"

"Last night?? Uh....no"

Pete walked in and ran up to patrick pulling him close and hugging him. Then he noticed his cut lips and broused body.

"Who did this to you trick?"

"YOU DID!!"

He screamed.

"No!!"

Then Patrick went over every single detail, the rape, the beat up, everything. Pete sat their and held his hand over his mouth trying not to cry.

" 'Trick...I'm sorry..I...don't know what came over me....please....I'm sorry..I'll never do that ever again...please forgive me..please love me again!"

Patrick looked at him. He pulled him close and attatched his battered lips to Pete's smooth lips. Pete placed his hands on Patrick wasit and Patrick ran his fingers lovingly through Pete's rugged hair. Andy and Joe just 'awwwww'ed at the sight. When they pulled away Pete said

"I love you to much to every hurt you ever again. I'll never drink again either, I love you to much to put you back in harms way."

"I love you too, Peter."

Author's Note
Awwwww sweet ending right?? Well here's the deal if you like it please comment it....I want at least 4 DIFFERENT comments....even if i get a comment that says 'more?' or 'i love it' i don't care! but...remember if you wanna find out what happens next i think you should leave me a comment...it only takes like 10 secounds!! please!! but yeah now I'm gonna start being a bitch about this!! so please leave me a little comment!! Thanks for Reading!! Hope you enjoy!!!
~Shannon~
Sign up to rate and review this story