Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When You Cry I'll Wipe Away All Of Your Tears

They're Gonna Clean Up Your Looks

by FallsOuttaPlace 0 reviews

Panic and FOB are just dying their hair, being well kinda acting teenager-ish.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-27 - 675 words

0Unrated
I got the title from ever so wonderful My Chemical Romance-Teenagers




"Patrick this is gonna sting a bit." Brendon was poring the bleach into the cup. "Just fucking dye it!" Patrick wanted to get this done and over with. Seeing how this was the first time he's ever dyed his hair. He wasn't sure on the fans reations but he wanted some new to go with every thing. Pretty much his new life. "Are you sure about this? Once you do it you can't un-dye it!" Pete had his head hung over the sink rinsing the remaning red from his bangs. Joe just sat in the room with his knees held close to his chest. "UGH! Why do you guys do this? It smells..HORRIBLE!" Andy mummbled something under his shirt. Then he pulled it away. "Because we can! Get used to it! And if you have such a problem then leave!" Ryan stood there looking at his hair. It went from brownish-red to black."Are you ready Patrick." "I guess." Pete grabbed Patricks hand. Patrick looked up at him. Pete stood there smiling. His red bangs hung wet in his eyes. Patrick reached up and brushed them out of his eyes. Brendon quickly pored the dye onto Patricks hair. It was black but in the light it looked almost blue. When Brendon was done dying Patricks hair he walked over to Ryan. "Babe it looks fine." Brendon wraped his arms around Ryan's waist. Now everyone but Joe sat there hair drenched and newly colored. Jon looked at Joe. "C'mon Joesph! Its not that bad! Just dye it!" Joe ran over and grabbed the remain red dye and pored it in his hair. "Happy!" Spencer got up. "Kinda but now your gonna look like some mental case or something let me fix it." Spencer took the red and coated Joe's hair. Joe finaly fesed-up. "Its not that bad." Spencer took the black and lightly streaked Joe's hair. "There now you don't look like some mental case. You look like Tre`Cool only with spa-hair-gettihi! " Everyone laughed.
--------
Pete and Patrick just came back from the party. It was Gerard birthday. Joe and Andy got food poisoning later that day. And Panic gave Pete their presents and stayed to comfort Joe and Andy. When they came back they went to go walk in to the bus. But something stop them. They heard a loud moan come from the bus. No one had been in there the enitire day. "C'mon Ryan you can moan better then that." "I'm guessing you 'accidently gave Brendon the key?" Pete giggled and looked down. "I ment to give it to Ryan I swear, I couldn't find him so I gave it to Brendon. You look tired. C'mon I've got the key to Panic's bus." "What about Jon and Spencer." "There spendin' the night with Joe and Andy." "Oh" Patrick yawned and walked over to the bus. Pete fixed Jon's messy bed and kissed Patrick good night. Patrick screamed. "What's wrong?!" "My teeth they hurt! Feels like someone's taking a knife and digging each and every tooth out!" "Okay relax open you mouth." Pete looked. "Oh I know what it is. It's your fangs they come out at night. Forgot to tell you that. This is your first time so it'll hurt for about 5 minutes then go away. Relax your fine. Tommorow when this happens you won't feel it." "How come it doesn't hurt when I wake up." "Because they only have to go in not out throught the gum like now." "Oh. Sorry if I scared you. Love you, Petey." "Its fine. Love you too baby. Now get some sleep." "Wait a minute! How come when I called you babe you freaked out and now your calling me baby?!??!" Pete giggled and kissed Patrick on the forehead. "Get some sleep 'Trick we have an interveiw tommorow and I can't have you be tired!" Pete curled up next to Patrick as they dosed off to the sound of one anothers heart beat.
Sign up to rate and review this story