Categories > Celebrities > The Used > We've Fallen In Love

We've Fallen In Love

by FallsOuttaPlace 1 review

Umm well this is a Bert and Gerard. remember this is all fiction!!! thats why these are called fanFICTIONS!

Category: The Used - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-03-12 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 635 words

0Unrated
Title:The Used- Box Of Sharp Objects


Bert smoothed out the notebook with his shacky hand. He grabbed the rest of the anti-depressent and threw it to the ground. He grabbed the bottle of vodka and threw that next to the pills. "Bert what the fuck!! What happened?! Are you okay?" Bert shook his head. "Want me to call Gerard?" Bert nodded. Quinn ran out of the room and called Gerard. Gerard was the only person Bert felt like he could open up to. Geoff started to clean up the pills and broken glass. "Bert? Gerard's on his way." Bert sat down and placed his head in his hands.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard knocked on the door. Bert look up at Gerard's smiling face. "Hey. Quinn said that you wanted to talk to me." Bert stood up and pulled Gerard in closing the door behind him. Gerard sat down by Bert's desk. "So what happened?" "Nothing, just i kind flipped out a bit. I was only in my room again. I kinda choose to do that. But I grabbed vodka, anti-depressents, and a razor." Gerard looked down. "Please tell me you didn't do any thing stupid." "Don't worry I didn't." "Are you okay know?" "Yeah." Gerard sat down next to Bert on the bed. He layed his head down on Bert's sholder. "Gee don't worry about me so much." "Bert I just don't want anything bad to happen to you." Gerard wrapped his arms around Bert and cried. Bert placed his chin on Gerards' head. "Gee stop it!" Gerard looked up and wiped his eyes. Bert pushed his hair back and pressed his lips to Gerards'. Gerard didn't do anything. "Bert what the fuck!" "Gee I love you." Gerard stood up. "Well you could have me before that!" Gerard pulled Bert up to his height. Pushing him against the wall. Bert smiled and pulled off Gerard's coat and shirt. "Wait, what about Quinn and Geoff?" "The doors shut they know the rules!" Gerard giggled. "Mmm, hot and cute! Anything else I don't know about you Gerard?" Gerard smiled as bert layed him down on the bed. "I thought you had problems?" He locked his arms around Bert's bare chest pulling him in closer to Gerard. "Sassy too! And plus nothing a good blow-job can't fix!" "Hey who said we were taking it to that level?" Gerard bit Bert's neck. "Can't say I didn't try!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mikey? Frank? The Used is gonna stay with us while their bus gets fixed." Mikey got up and darted out of Frank's bunk. He smoothered Gerard with 'welcome back' hugs. He only said Hi to bert. Frank sleepily walked out of his bunk. "Hey Frankie! How are you feeling?" "Like fucking three dollars and a lot of mother fucking change!" Gerard slowly let go of Mikey. He looked at Mikey than Frank. He did that seven times before saying "Micheal! You didn't?!" "Jez gee! Your acting like mom! I didn't even say how much you smell like Bert!" Gerard gasp as Bert wrapped his arms around Gerards waist. "Yah, mikey fucked little old frankie. So what did you do with bert?!" Frank smaked Bob's arm. "I'm not that little! Plus like you and Ray aren't quite!!" "Holy fucking shit! Bert what the fuck did you do to the straight MCR? Now we're just the gay MCR!" "Don't forget the gay Used!" "Why the hell are you blaming me?" "Your a fucking bisexual! Who else would start this? We were all straight!! Until you came along!" "Well no ones gonna find out about this unless sir mouth-as-big-as-his-fro doesn't say anything." Ray laughed and threw one of bob's drumsticks at him. Everyone laughed. It almosted seemed like love had spreaded like wildfire.







(to be continued!!! Do you like it so far? Please tell me!)
Sign up to rate and review this story