Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Payment

Ch.2i

by Lyanvis 0 reviews

We can settle this today. but payment will last much longer.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Itachi,Orochimaru - Published: 2008-05-22 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 722 words - Complete

0Unrated
Itachi felt the sting, and the sudden warmth of blood rolling down his skin. But there was no reaction in his face; no flinch of pain, no hissing of breath.. but he dipped his head some, to bring their noses together. "..Careful. I don't need any scars."

Orochimaru wanted nothing more, at that moment, than to see that face twisted and screaming. Be it in pain, or pleasure. He did not care which, though the first would be most entertaining. He leaned forward, dragging his tongue up that small line of blood. "But wouldn't scars add to that 'image' of yours?" He hissed in the others ear.

"It'd outrage the fan-girls." Itachi's own hand moved--capturing the length of Orochimaru's lustrous hair, and jerked it; forcefully pulling his head away, and sparing his cheek the assault.

Orochimaru let his head be pulled back, that dark grin unwavering from his lips. "Do these 'fangirls' mean so much to you? Honestly, I thought you to be someone who didn't care about anyone."

"They make my money." Itachi let his free-hand roam--testing the figure beneath the plum-colored silk of Orochimaru's suit as he teased digits lightly over his captive's chest.

Orochimaru let his free hand come to rest on the side of Itachi's neck. The touch was almost gentle. Almost. He curled his fingers, making the presence of his nails against the star's warm skin known. "There are far better things to make your money."

"So you say." Itachi chuckled, and let his head dip lower, as if to escape the claws that threatened his skin--his lukewarm mouth descending over the slimmer man's with agonizing lightness.

Itachi's time on the top needed to end. Of this, Orochimaru was certain. A lift and twist of his hips and a torque of the arm he still held reversed the sitatuation, landing them on the floor. Perhaps a good, hard landing was what the stoic one needed. "I don't have fan girls to generate MY income," he hissed.

Pain radiated through Itachi's spine--but he refused to go down without a proper battle, and rolled again, wrestling his arm free with a graceful series of twists, and pinned Orochimaru at his elbows upon the several thousand dollar carpet, his knees grinding painfully into the smaller man's stomach. "You're also not an entertainer, either."

"There are other forms of entertainment than prancing around on television." The strain of the weight on his stomach could be heard in Orochimaru's voice, but did not show on his face.

And that resistance amused Itachi, who leaned down, head canted to one side, as he touched his teeth to Orochimaru's earlobe, rolling it betwixt his incisors harshly before letting his words roll over to his pinned adversary.. "Like what?"

"If you lack what you claim, you wouldn't be interested." Orochimaru would humor Itachi's position for just a little longer.

And Itachi laughed again, rolling off of Orochimaru and underneath his imported coffee table. "Maybe not."

Orochimaru sat up, looking at where the other had relocated himself to. "Hiding like a scared child, now?"

"If you want me so bad, come and get me." Itachi laid on his stomach, watching Orochimaru with mirth burning lowly in his cool grey eyes.

Seeing the diva so amused was almost unsettling, if it were anyone but Orochimaru, that is. And he answered Itachi, rather quickly. Getting to his feet, he shoved the table aside, not caring of he ruined anything in the lavish apartment.

The young star rolled onto his back, and then rocked onto his feet, stealing forward to sweep behind Orochimaru.. absently capturing a handful of that lengthy black hair, giving it a teasing tug as he moved out of range.

Orochimaru's head jerked back slightly. He waited until the younger one had stopped, before slowly turning on his heel to face him. "Fighting is not part of your payment, Uchiha." He was starting to get really annoyed by the young star.

"I never said I agreed to rampant sex, now did I?" Slowly, Itachi began to draw Orochimaru to him by his hair.

Orochimaru was done with games. Done with playing. Rather than slowly be drawn toward the diva, he hooked his fingers in the waistband of those leather pants and yanked Itachi so close their chests touched. "Did I ever say you had a choice?"
Sign up to rate and review this story