Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Payment

ch.5i

by Lyanvis 0 reviews

...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-22 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 792 words - Complete

0Unrated
Orochimaru slid those glasses on his face. "You stand out far too much to be of any use to me as a spy. You will come by the club at five. We will finish then." It was not a question. It was not a request.

Orochimaru would never make it to the door--Itachi saw to it--moving with all the liquid grace of namesake. A rough hand in his hair jerked him back, and sent him sprawling across the couch. While the shock of impact was still working its way across his face, hands moving across his stomach, teasing a finger below the waist of his slacks. "Did I say you could leave? Quit being so fucking impatient."

He glared at the weasel, yellow eyes flashing violently. No one he held in such a predicament had ever dared be so defiant. He knocked Itachi's hands away, trying to stand, again. "I'm not the one who's impatient."

"Then lay your skinny-ass back down." Itachi pressed two fingers to his collarbone, and pushed him down--his other hand making short work of his zipper.

Orochimaru placed one hand behind him, preventing his torso's decent onto the couch. "You're a spoiled brat, crying because you can't have the candy you want." With his free hand, he tried to push Itachi away, so he could get up.

Itachi was not letting him go so easily, and used true force this time to knock Orochimaru prone against the cushions, and then moving down again, to rend through whatever undergarments his unseemly benefactor may have been wearing.

Orochimaru stifled a grunt as he hit the couch. His boxers were of course dark purple, and silk. He should have thrown Itachi to the floor and walked out, right then. It was probably his last chance to do so. But he didn't. Old habits die hard, and he did have one of the most attractive men in the country in his possession and willing, at that. His slender hands roamed to Itachi's waist, easily releasing those leather pants from around the young star's hips.

They may have loosened, but would not slide free. The leather was a second skin on Itachi's muscular hips. And besides, he wanted to play a little first. Curious, he teased his tongue along the length of his shaft, apathetic silver watching that pale countenance all the while.

Orochimaru could not suppress the sudden intake of breath nor the slight color increase of his cheeks. He reached down, grabbing a handful of Itachi's raven hair, twisting the silken strands in his fingers. He pulled hard, to drag the young star's face up closer to his own.

Itachi let himself be jerked upwards, and met Orochimaru's mouth with his own with bruising force behind his demanding lips, his tongue playing the invader.

Orochimaru returned the kiss with equal bruising force, though only for a few moments. He jerked Itachi's head back, dragging that pony-tailed mop in the direction of the shoulder blades.

Itachi's head tilted back, body bowing against Orochimaru's so that their stomachs met, the graceful lines of his throat bared.

Orochimaru pushed his head forward, pressing his thin lips to the side of that exposed neck. A brief flicker of tongue on warm skin preceded the sharp pressure of the man's teeth.

Itachi's body tensed in response, but he made no sound--either in pleasure, or in pain. His hand slid downward, in a cruel bit of petting in response--twisting and manipulating with calloused digits.

Orochimaru's bite tightened further, his hands roaming down Itachi's body. Pale fingers sliding over hips and into waistbands, slowly pulling down those leather pants and whatever the young star wore underneath them...if anything at all. Itachi's fingers pulled more quickened breath from the man, but nothing more.

Itachi, underwear? In leather pants? Hell no, that is the most horrible of fashion taboo. He let his second skin get peeled away--though he did not give his companion rest--pressing himself against Orochimaru in a taunt.

He released the spot he held with his teeth, nipping hard as he moved up. He took that earlobe in his teeth, just behind that tinkling bell of an earring. Only after applying a moment of crushing pressure did he hiss into Itachi's ear. "You're a fucking bastard." The breathless anticipation was impossible for even Orochimaru to mask.

"And you love me for it." No more playing--Itachi rode forward with a smooth, vicious inward thrust after hooking Orochimaru's legs at his waist, pounding against his elder with unadulterated force.

Orochimaru clenched his teeth, drawing in another sharp breath. That wasn't supposed to go there. It was to be the other way around. As his body tensed, he dragged his nails over Itachi's smooth back. "You will pay for this..."
Sign up to rate and review this story