Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > And I'd Give Up Forever To Touch You...

Chapter 3.

by Larnarr 0 reviews

What does Keltie need to tell ryan? how will he take it?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-24 - Updated: 2008-05-25 - 1654 words

0Unrated
I was shocked, worried. “About what?” I asked “listen Ryan, I think you know that things haven’t been right lately. And I thought maybe you would of figured out what has been happening by now” she said, a little exasperated. “what do you mean ‘what has been happening’?” I said. What’s going on? I feel a little curious right now. “haven’t you noticed that I haven’t really been around lately? Like not answering your calls?” she said, and as she said these things, I actually realized that she hasn’t been around, and when she is, she acts really guilty. “now you mention it, I have. But please, do continue” I said, starting to realize where she was getting at. I saw Keltie take a very deep breath and she looked like she was struggling with a concept to difficult to put into words. “Ryan, I-I’ve been…I’ve been cheating on you” I felt a deep pain. It was very sharp, and I definitely never want to feel it again. I didn’t know what to say, I opened my mouth than closed it a few times. “im so sorry Ryan” she said. I was soo shocked, soo sad, and soo angry! I couldn’t say anything, so I just stood up and left. I decided to ring Brendon. I dialed his number; he would know what to do. “hello?” he answered “Hey Bren its me” I said “oh hey Ryan what’s up?” he asked “Keltie has been cheating on me, she just told me. We’re over. Me and Keltie, we’re over” I said, finally starting to believe it. “I know just what to do”



1hour later we were all at Jon’s house. Me, Brendon, Spencer and Jon, all ready to party. Drowning my sorrows in singstar. Sounds like fun, in fact it probably would be! I have always liked singstar. Jon handed me vodka, and I took it willingly. I drank a mouthful, and put it back on the table. “In light of Ryan’s recent tragedy, we are celebrating his availability. He is now a free man. Unbound from the tangle of relationship-ness. Ryan Ross, remember, you don’t need a woman to feel loved” Jon toasted to me. We all laughed, Brendon smiled at me, “here, here” I love these guys; they always seem to cheer me up. Suddenly I heard a horrible noise, Spencer, and The Divinyls. Him singing “I Touch Myself” was torture. We all cracked up laughing! “Hey! I don’t sing, im more of a percussion kind of guy!” he said. “come on Ryan, verse me!” Brendon said. “sure ok” I said taking another swig of vodka and walking over to the playstation. He handed me a microphone “choose a song Ry” Brendon said “umm, lets do….Love Shack!” I said, almost to eagerly. Brendon laughed “sure” so he clicked on it.

If you see a faded sign on the side on the side of the road,

That says 15 miles to the LOVE SHACK!
im heading down the Atlanta highway,

Lookin’ for the love getaway,

Heading for the love getaway,

I got me a car, its as big as a whale,

And we’re headin on down to the love shack,

I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20,

So hurry up, and bring your juke box money

The love shack, is a little old place where

We can get together,

Love shack baby, the love shack baby

Love shack, baby love shack.

Love shack, baby love shack,

Love shack baby love shack


Everyone joined in with me and Brendon, singing and dancing. It was soo funny, I turned while singing, and caught Spence just in time to see him acting like Britney spears. I laughed, which got me off track of the song for a bit. But I caught up to Brendon, he had such an awesome voice, it was soo unique, he must of noticed I was staring at him before I did, because he turned and caught me in the eye, we kind of locked eyes for a moment, singing to each other, huge smiles on our faces. Then we finished the song!



Brendon’s POV.

“Omg! Ryan you beat me! Lucky, but trust me, it aint gonna happen again” I said, laughing. I remembered that moment, staring into each others eyes and singing, I forgot about everything else, he had perfect eyes. But that was Ryan, perfect by nature. I walked into Jon’s kitchen to get another vodka from the fridge, but it was only until I got there that I realized Ryan was following me. “Hey Bren, watcha doin?” he asked, a smile playing on his lips. He must have been completely drunk. “Just getting another drink. How bout you?” I said, he walked closer to me. “Just wanted to talk to you” he smiled at me, looking me in the eyes. I melted under his gaze, I couldn’t think, or move. How does he manage to do that? I tore my eyes away from his, and tried to direct them to the fridge. But I kept glancing back, and Ryan saw that. “Cool, you want another drink?” I said, taking a gulp of much needed air. “Yeah, it’s kind of hot, so could you get one out of the freezer for me?” he asked. “sure” And as I handed him the bottle, his fingers gently grazed my skin, sending a shiver throughout my body. He shot me a smile, the one that made me completely weak and left the room. Does he know what he’s doing to me? Was he aware of the fact it was working? Those questions I didn’t have the answer to. I went back out to the lounge room, and saw Jon, Spencer and Ryan crowded around the computer so I joined them to see what they were doing, and when I did I said “No way dudes! Im drunk, but not that drunk! We’ve never even done a gig! Besides, do you even think he will actually read it?!” They were emailing PETE WENTZ with a link to our pure volume site. Telling him to ‘check us out’. “Come on Bren, Your always saying we need a big break, what if this is ours!?” Spencer said, “Fine, but remember, he probably gets dozens of these types of things” I said, walking over and picking up my guitar. I sat down thinking of a song to play. I looked at Ryan, Thought of what he is, how he is, and the song came to me. That really nice song, Iris, by the goo goo dolls. So I got in position, and started to play, letting my fingers carry themselves over the strings to the beat.

And I’d give up forever to touch you,

Cause’ I know that you feel me somehow,

You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be,

And I don’t wanna go home right now,

And all I can taste is this moment,

And all I can breathe is your life



Ryan’s POV.

I was thinking about what would happen if Pete actually did read the email, when my thoughts were interrupted by a beautiful sound. I turned to see where it was coming from when I saw the back of Brendon. He was playing the guitar and singing. This time his voice sounded absolutely amazing.

And I don’t want the world to see me,

Cause’ I don’t think that they’d understand,

When everything’s meant to be broken,

I just want you too know who I am

I then heard whispering, and so I turned to see Jon and Spencer jump to turn back and face the computer screen. “What were you guys whispering about?” I asked curiously “Nothing, we were just saying how, um...We were just saying how-“ I cut across Jon, “And don’t bother lying, I’m only gonna get it out of you sooner or later” I said firmly. “we were just saying how we think something's going on” Spencer said nervously. “Something's going on with who?” I asked I was suspicious. “With… err, with you and Brendon” Jon muttered. “how could you think that!?" I whispered furiously. “well, it kind of seems like it, and if there was, it would explain a lot!” Spencer explained “what do you mean it would explain a lot?” I asked a little annoyed. “You checking each other out, and after you broke up with Keltie he has been happier. And he never told us the reason he broke up with Audrey. Did he? Besides, we just saw you, staring at him! Listen to what he’s singing!” Spencer declared his point in a whisper. And when I didn’t say anything, Jon says “Do you love him?” That was a good question. I have always had a good feeling with Brendon; I have never hated him, or disliked him. I guess im attracted to him, but do I love him? “Do I?” I asked Spence and Jon. “We think so, the way you look at him. You never even looked at Keltie like that. And you liked her a lot” Jon said. “I might, but guys, how do you know he loves me?” I asked nervously, “Ryan how could you not know? He is sending out vibes in waves the size of skyscrapers!” Spencer said, half laughing. I felt bad, “but isn’t this wrong? I love my best friend. In books, that doesn’t normally work out” I said, sinking into a chair. “Ryan. This life isn’t a story. It’s real. And there is nothing wrong with it, he probably is going through the exact same thing.” Spencer assured me. “Hey guys?” I asked “yeah” “don’t say anything to him?” “Sure” they said.
Sign up to rate and review this story