Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 10: The Dragons' Rising

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-05-25 - Updated: 2008-05-25 - 5300 words

0TrainWreck
Chapter Ten: The Dragons' Rising:

It was just after sunset, as a van rolled down the streets of New York City. On the back of the van was a crate containing state of the art satellite communications equipment that had the power to override the signals of dozens of satellite’s simultaneously. The van was close to its destination point, but a large truck had pulled out in front of it. The driver slammed on the breaks, skidding to a sudden stop, as the truck remained in the street. It was late and he had a deadline, so he honked on the horn angrily to get the truck in front of him to move.

At that moment, a group of masked thugs exited the building and one of them wrenched a crowbar into the truck, pulling it up. The driver froze, as one of the thugs removed the driver from the truck and tossed him out, before they climbed in the truck.

“The Master will be pleased with this take, it’ll go for millions when we ransom it off,” remarked one of the thugs, as the driver watched helplessly, as the truck pulled back, allowing the thugs to drive off with the truck.

“Help, police, I’ve been car jacked!” yelled the driver, as he ran down the street, waving his arms but a laser blast impacted him in the back, the driver dropping to the ground, silenced and thus all witnesses removed from this robbery.

Down in the lair, Harry was half watching the news, not really paying all that much attention to anything. As the news reporter concluded talking about the latest of a series of attacks over in Britain, a piece of news grabbed a hold of Harry’s attention.

“This just in, another van containing high tech communications equipment has been hijacked,” announced the news reporter. “The driver in charge of transporting the tech has been found on the side of the road a short time ago, in critical condition, with serious burns on his back. The police have yet to find any leads on these mysterious thieves, as this is the third such robbery that occurred during this past week. We will have more on this developing situation as it occurs.”

“Purple Dragons,” muttered Harry under his breath, just as Raph walked by, looking rather confused.

“Harry, I think high level technology is a bit too advanced for Hun,” remarked Raph but Harry shook his head, remembering what he had learned from the previous meanings.

“They’ve been raising the stakes ever since the Foot have stepped out, besides, it might seem to be above them, but nothing’s what it seems anymore,” argued Harry, as the other three Turtles joined him. “I’m going to go see if I can find out exactly what is going on, at least.”

“We’ll come with you Harry,” offered Leo and Harry just nodded, with an indifferent look on his face, as the Turtles and Harry left the lair. Hopefully, this night would prove to be useful, as they would have a much better idea about this series of high tech robberies.

In the Purple Dragons headquarters, Hun stood in the shadows, arms folded and a grin on his face, as his masked Purple Dragons walked forward, hauling the crates in, with a grunt, placing the crate in front of Hun, who nodded approvingly.

“You are certain you have disposed of the van, far from here?” inquired Hun and his Purple Dragons nodded in response, as Hun stood back in the shadows, a very pleased look etched upon his face. “Good, very good, there is no need for loose ends to be left behind, this city is ours and these geeks will pay anything to get their precious technology back, with all their hard work.”

At that point, the view screen in the Purple Dragons headquarters crackled to life, revealing the face of Ruffington. Hun turned, acknowledging his associate’s presence with a cool, calm nod.

“Hun, my sources have picked up word that another shipment from Neo-Tech will be sent out tonight, by the air to ensure further security,” informed Ruffington but Hun just laughed at that.

“They really think they can stop us by going above ground, but we’re not without our resources,” remarked Hun, a glint in his eye, before he acknowledged Ruffington. “I thank you for the information Ruffington, you shall get quite a substantial cut for the information and if hear word of anything else that will interest me, you know where to find me.”

Ruffington nodded, smug expression etched on his face, before his face disappeared, as Hun turned to his Purple Dragons, a greedy look in his eyes.

“Gentlemen, our business is not quite done for this evening, as another heist opportunity has come up,” commented Hun. “Ready the helicopter, us Purple Dragons are going to fly tonight.”

“Yes, Master Hun!” cheered the Purple Dragons in excited tones as they all made out, tonight they were going to continue their road to becoming rich.

Outside a ghetto, a shady looking young man with green spiked hair stood, looking rather shifty, as he flicked his switch blade in and out, but a group of four figures could be slightly seen in the shadows, causing the young man to tense up, before he stepped forward.

“Who’s there?” demanded the young man in a terrified tone of voice, as he waved his switch blade tentatively, but Leo disarmed him by swiping his sword at in. The man dropped his switch blade and stepped back, but from above, Harry had grabbed him by the back of the shirt. Harry, on his broomstick, shot up into the air, and held the thug, dangling him up in the air. “What are you doing man, stop it, bring me down, I’m scared of heights!”

“Good, then maybe that will make you answer my questions quicker, scum,” spat Harry, as he held the thug, letting him know that he was in control. “Are the Purple Dragons behind all of these high level technology heists?”

“Purple Dragons, what are you talking about, man?” demanded the thug, but Harry stared right into his face, his cold emerald green eyes staring a hole in the face of his adversary.

“Perhaps, you’d like to take it up with the pavement,” said Harry coldly, as he teased dropping the thug, who screamed out in horror, before Harry pulled the man back, so they were face to face. “I’ve seen you before with the Purple Dragons, so don’t play dumb with me. Talk, or they’ll be scraping what’s left of you off the pavement.”

“Fine, fine, I’m not with them any more, but word on the street is that Hun’s stealing technology, ransoming it off the company’s he’s stolen it from, making twice of what it’s worse, it’s an extortion racket, now let me down, I’m about ready to get sick,” begged the goon and Harry signed, before he zoomed forward, right over the rooftop and dropped him hard. The thug landed with a pronounced thud on the rooftop and stared up at Harry, as he shakily got up to his feet.

“Beat it before I change my mind!” snapped Harry and the thug wasted no time as far away from his as possible, as Harry swooped down, before he placed his broomstick away, before he turned to his brothers. “Well, I was right, Hun’s stealing it, only to sell it back at jacked up prices.”

“Makes sense, can’t see Hun being the technologically savvy kind of dude,” agreed Mikey. “So what’s there next move? Any ideas”

“Well, I heard rumors of a new technology shipment being shipped tonight from Neo-Tech,” offered Don. “High tech stuff, no doubt priceless, worth millions, maybe billions, all together…”

“And Hun could be after it,” added Leo. “Let’s go, we need to get to their warehouse, maybe we can reach that location, before it gets shipped out.”

The Turtles nodded, with Harry just shrugging, as they climbed into the Battle Shell. Leo drove off as fast as the vehicle could take them. It was a race against time to stop Hun from making off with all that priceless communications equipment, all in the name of putting even more ill-gotten gains in his pocket.

At the storing warehouse, guards were in the process of loading all of the equipment into a reinforced jet. So far, the cargo was only half loaded and it would take several more minutes to load. A forklift containing another large crate moved over, as the guard waved them over, but frowned at a humming nose, as a large truck crashed right through the gates.

“Fire, blow up their tires!” shouted the guard and his men fired their weapons, but the truck swerved off to the side, before several masked goons exited, withdrawing high tech laser weapons. Pointing the weapons and fire, the guards were backed off, their weapons completely obliterated in the process. The guards were then dropped with several more blasts of laser fire, no match for the high tech stolen weapons of the Purple Dragons, as a helicopter descended from the ground. Hun walked out, with several other Purple Dragons, looking rather pleased at the work his men have done.

“Excellent, load our truck with what hasn’t been loaded on the plane,” commented Hun to the team of Purple Dragons who have taken out the guards. “The rest of you will help me take the plane.”

At that moment, the Battle Shell blasted forward, as Hun’s eyes widened as large as dinner plates, as the top sprung open and out come the four Turtles, along with Harry, his face hidden by a scarf and bandanna. Quickly, Harry rushed forward, as the Purple Dragons aimed their laser blasters. A summoning charm removed their weapons and allowed the Turtles to rush in for battle. Don spun his Bo Staff and jabbed one of the Dragons in the chest. Another dragon swung at Don but Mikey quickly dove it. A vicious swing with his nunchucks cracked the Purple Dragon right in the face, dropping him to the ground. One of the Dragons picked up a large pipe and swung it, but Leo stepped in, used his katana to block the attack. Leo was pushed backwards, but Raph kicked the dragon in the back, dropping him to the ground. Hun turned around as Harry kicked him right in the chest, knocking the larger Purple Dragon backwards. Harry came down with the blade of his weapon pointed at Hun’s throat, but Hun showed the agility he had for a big man by rolling out of the way and hoisting up a crate. He flung it at Harry, but Harry dodged, as the crate shattered to the ground. Harry came right back at Hun, managing to knock him back with an uppercut, before two of the Purple Dragons grabbed Harry by the arms, as a third one began punching Harry in the face as hard as possible.

“Hang on Harry!” yelled Raph, but one of the Purple Dragons had reclaimed one of the Federation blasters and fired right at Raph. Raph deflected the blast with his Sai and dodged around, before he threw his weapons towards the goon, impacting the blaster, before he rushed forward and knocked the Dragon down with a vicious punch right to the face, as Leo dodged a swung chain, before he sliced it to bits. Don catapulted himself in with the Bo Staff and both feet impacted the Purple Dragon in the face, knocking him loopy.

“Hold off the Turtles!” yelled Hun, before he waved over a trio of Purple Dragons. “You three, begin loading the truck, I’ll take whatever’s on the plane!”

Quickly, Harry flung both of the Purple Dragons that were holding them, they landed on their back with a sickening crack and the third Purple Dragon tried to punch Harry, but Harry blocked the punch. A look of pain was noticeable on the goon’s face as Harry sprang up, before he grabbed the goon around his head. A loud crack could be heard, as Harry spun around and the Purple Dragon dropped to the ground, motionless and Harry’s eyes narrowed slightly, as he saw Hun attempt to make a break for it.

“No you don’t!” yelled Harry angrily, as he rushed forward, knocking one of the Purple Dragons down, as he made his way towards Hun but Hun just smirked, as he removed a cube shaped object, before pressing it. He flung it right at Harry and a large explosion flung Harry backwards. Harry hit the ground with a thud, but managed to pull himself up, blood dripping down from his leg. Much to his displeasure, Hun was already on the plane.

“Damn it, these Purple Dragons are a lot tougher than I remember,” grunted Raph, as he pushed one of his enemies who had a crowbar back barely with his Sai, but Mikey cracked the Dragon in the back with the nunchucks knocking him down to the ground.

“Yeah, not bad for a bunch of common street thugs!” commented Mikey but one of the goons had flicked a dagger at a rope, holding a large weight object over both of the Turtles and Harry quickly rushed in, extending his hand out and levitated the thing high into the air, before he flung it harmlessly out of the way.

“Mind your surroundings guys, that thing could have squashed you!” yelled Harry in an agitated tone of voice as he watched the plane start up. “I’m going after Hun, I trust you four can handle these goons.

Without another word, Harry rushed off towards the plane, just as it took off. Quickly, Harry pulled out his Firebolt and mounted it. He kicked off, elevating high in the air, right towards that plane, as Leo was knocked down, with one of the Purple Dragons leaping down, a piece of wood extended but Don tossed his Bo Staff right towards the thug, knocking him out of mid air. Leo quickly sprung up, picking up his Katanas and slashed another pair of Purple Dragons in the chest, dropping them right to the ground, as they heard a truck stop up.

“Don’t look now guys, but it seems those three goons are off with half of the tech!” shouted Mikey, as was pinned down to the ground, one of the Purple Dragons choking him with a pipe, but somehow, he managed to tuck his feet underneath the Dragon and flip him over onto his back. Mikey rebounded and the thug flopped right down to the ground, with a broken eye socket from suffering a nunchuck swing to the face.

“I’ll stop them!” shouted Raph as his Sais spun towards the tires, but a well placed laser blast from a Purple Dragon off to the side had stopped that. Angrily, Raph rushed forward, ducking around the laser blasts, before he sprung up and grabbed the Purple Dragon by the shirt, before he slammed the Dragon down to the ground viciously.

“Battle Shell, before we lose sight of them!” shouted Leo in a frantic voice, and the Turtles rushed forward, climbing into the Battle Shell and zooming down street right after the truck.

Hovering above the stolen plane, Harry leaned down, before the hatch swung open. This simple motion allowed Harry entrance, the Boy-Who-Lived climbing inside, as he looked from side to side, casually, before he stepped forward, putting his Firebolt away.

“I’m sorry but this flight does not take too kindly to stowaways,” commented Hun, the plane now put on auto pilot, as he walked into the cargo bay, staring down Harry with a cold look in his eyes, but Harry rushed forward and caught Hun with a vicious punch, backing him off. Hun swung at Harry but Harry ducked down and impacted Hun hard, before he blasted Hun backwards. Hun connected to the ground hard and Harry rushed him but Hun managed to dodge the attack of Harry, reaching into his pocket. Harry grabbed Hun but Hun stuck a stun gun right in Harry’s chest. Harry recoiled in pain, as Hun quickly reared back his fist. A loud smack and Harry dropped to the ground, a bit dazed from the bulky fist of the leader of the Purple Dragons.

Hun walked over towards Harry and hoisted him up so they were face to face, before he flung Harry halfway across the cargo bay. Harry landed on the ground with a thud and Hun rushed over, before he caught Harry with a kick to the ribs, before he hoisted Harry up by the shirt.

“Don’t ever learn, do you Potter, that you can’t win, no matter what,” growled Hun as he flung Harry, slamming him hard against the wall of the plane. “The Shredder may have been nothing but an alien parasite, but I would be a fool to not say that I didn’t learn a few tricks from him. I’ve been preparing for our next meeting for some time and I know exactly how to deal with you.”

Hun slammed Harry against the wall, causing blood to splatter, as a twisted grin appeared on Hun’s face.

“I’m quite disappointed you didn’t put up much of a fight Potter, what good’s all your hocus pocus now?” taunted Hun as he slammed Harry down onto the ground, before he raised his arms high into the air. “Well, I better put you out of my misery once and for all…”

Hun raised his hands, preparing to deliver a crushing blow to Harry’s skull but an invisible force rush and knocked Hun backwards, as Harry rose to his feet, mostly on adrenaline, before he effortlessly flung Hun across the cargo bay without touching him. Quickly, Harry rushed forward and Hun attempted to punch Harry, but Harry dodged that and jumped over Hun. Hun turned around and Harry leveled the large man with a kick right to the face. Another kick to the face, and Harry quickly flung Hun as hard as possible, denting the cargo bay door and Harry rushed forward. A magically enhanced punch knocked Hun right in the face, as the cargo bay door cracked before it broke open, Hun being sucked out. At the last minute, he grabbed Harry by the ankle, hanging on for dear life.

“Let go of me!” shouted Harry, as he attempted to kick Hun, but he only lost his balance and at the last second, he just barely managed to grip onto the edge of the plane, as several pieces of technology were blown out into the sky above, the crates breaking open, from the high air pressure from above.

“If I go down, I’m taking you with me, Potter!” yelled Hun, but Harry quickly kicked Hun in the face several times, loosening the large mans grip, but the plane began to pivot in mid air, turning several times and Harry lost his grip, causing both him and Hun to spiral from high above to the ground below from several hundred feet in the air, as Harry reached around, before he pulled out his Firebolt. It was ill-advisable to mount a broomstick when freefalling, but he could not think of anything else to do. Quickly, Harry was on the Firebolt and he shot down right towards Hun, he was damned if he let that bastard have such a quick death, after all the hell he put him and his family through, on the orders of the Shredder.

In the truck, one of the Purple Dragons looked over his shoulder nervously, seeing the Battle Shell coming up, right behind them and he turned to the driver.

“Step on it, those things won’t let up,” said the thug urgently.

“It’s going as fast as I can, this stupid junker won’t go any faster, hopefully the Master will buy a better getaway vehicle from all the money he’s hoping to get from these heists,” complained the Purple Dragon, as he reached forward, grabbing a communicator. “Dragon Team One, we need back up, the Turtles are chasing us right close to the drop off point.”

“We see them coming, lead them through, we’ll take care of them,” responded the Dragon from the other end of the communication and quickly, they zoomed forward, now leading the Turtles into a trap, as opposed to shaking them off.

“We’re right on their tails, step on it Raph, we’ve got them now!” shouted Leo but a rattle shook the Battle Shell, signaling that they had been rammed from behind. Another ram and Raph looked in the rear view mirror, as another truck, containing two more Purple Dragons were attempting to run them off the rode.

“We may be on their tail, but these punks are ours!” yelled Raph, as another ram came perilously close to flipping the Battle Shell over. “Hang on, this could be tricky, I’m going to try and outmaneuver these whack bags.”

Meanwhile, the second truck containing the Purple Dragons backed up a few feet, before the driver slammed right on the gas and impacted the Battle Shell right in the back, putting a dent in it, as it was nearly knocked right off the bridge into the river below.

“Let’s ram these bozos off the street!” cheered the passenger, as they allowed the vehicle behind them a little distance, so they could gain maximum impact.

“Yeah, ram em, ram em!” shouted the driver, as he prepared to slam on the breaks, but he looked up, much to his shock and astonishment, he saw his leader, his Master, Hun hurdling down towards the ground, right towards the truck, but at the last minute, Harry grabbed Hun and flew right towards the truck, forcing them to slam on the breaks abruptly.

“Hang on Master, we’ll take care of that punk!” yelled the passenger as he exited the vehicle, but Harry caught him right in the face with a kick, dropping his opponent, before he blasted the driver’s side door off of its hinges, before he pulled the driver out and heaved him right over the bridge. The Purple Dragon hung on for dear life, as his feet dangled, as Hun rolled off the hood of the truck, attempting to get away.

“Not today Hun, not ever again, this is the last heist you’ll ever be pulling in this city,” said Harry as he knocked Hun right in the jaw with a punch. Hun dropped to his knees, glassy eyed, as Harry flung him right down the street, Hun skidding on the pavement.

“Potter, let off, show mercy!” begged Hun, but Harry was in no mood for games, not today, as he rushed forward and knocked Hun right in the chest. Hun’s knees buckled and he fell backwards, before Harry magically pulled Hun off the ground and sent him flying backwards

“The dozens of times you’ve willingly played a part in one of the Shredder’s scheme to hurt my family, I don’t think so!” shouted Harry, as he angrily knocked Hun backwards. A tooth fell to the ground, as blood poured from Hun’s mouth. Hun crawled away and pulled out the stun gun, attempting to jab Harry with it again, but Harry avoided the attack, before wrenching the stun gun out of Hun’s hand. Harry calmly dropped the weapon over the bridge, allowing it to drop to the ground but Hun viciously ripped one of the hub caps off of the truck tires, before he swung it right at Harry, cracking the Boy-Who-Lived right to the face.

“Turn your back on me for just one second and that’s what you get!” shouted Hun, as he staggered, blood dripping from his mouth, a twisted scowl etched on his face. “You want a street fight Potter, you’ve bitten off a bit more than you can chew!”

Hun swung his fist but Harry dodged out of the way. Harry caught the arm on a second punch and twisted Hun’s arm behind his back! Hun grimaced in absolute pain, before Harry pushed him down to the ground. Looking up, Hun was met with Harry’s right foot right into his face. Bruises covered Hun’s face. Indeed, Harry was taking every recent frustration out on Hun, as another equally vicious kick caught Hun right in the face, dropping the man mountain down. Hun rolled over and attempted to crawl away, but Harry sprung up and stomped on the back of Hun’s head, driving his face into the ground.

“We’ve got them now, just a bit closer Raph,” informed Leo, as the Battle Shell was almost on top of the truck containing the hijacked materials.

“Damn, those things are still after us!” shouted one of the Purple Dragons in the truck, but the third one rifled through the glove compartment, before pulling out a miniature laser canon and pointing right towards electrical power lines.

“This should slow those freaks down,” said one of the Dragon savagely, as a large jet of solid blue energy erupted from the canon, impacted the lines and sliced them right in front of the Battle Shell.

“RAPH WATCH OUT!” yelled Don and Raph quickly slammed on the breaks, just barely able to stop the Battle Shell, before they would have met downed power lines. Helplessly, they watched the truck containing the hi-jacked technology roll off down the street and out of reach.

A loud thud shook the Battle Shell and the Turtles looked to see Hun laying in a crater on the street, with Harry stepping forward, an intense look etched on his eyes, dried up blood clinging to his face. Hun pulled himself up, blood splattering out of his mouth, but he collapsed forward, as Harry raised the blade of weapon, pointing it directly towards the top of Hun’s head, as Hun collapsed in a futile attempt to get up.

“Harry, what do you think you are doing?” asked Leo, as the Turtles rushed forward, but Harry stared down.

“Making sure that Hun isn’t a problem ever again, “remarked Harry, but Raph and Mikey grabbed Harry’s arms, holding him back. “Let me go, this has to be done for…”

“For what Harry?” asked Don. “Harry, let the police take care of this.”

“Yes I agree, you’re heading down a dangerous path Harry, Master Splinter agrees as well, it’d be different it was Voldemort, but it’s not, it’s just a leader of a criminal organization, nothing that the police can’t handle” commented Leo in a stern voice but Harry just responded by rolling his eyes.

“Yes, let’s just send him to prison, where he’ll be out in six months and back to endanger innocents with his heists!” snapped Harry sarcastically as Raph and Mikey continued to restrain them. “Really, that’s the right thing to do, let me just fail at this too.”

At that moment, a helicopter lowered down in front of them, and Hun used the fact that his enemies were distracted to hobble towards the helicopter, before he collapsed, the Purple Dragons pulling a rather battered looking Hun onto the copter, as Harry looked up, eyes narrowed. To say he was angered was an understatement, he had Hun right where he wanted him and he got away.

In the back of the Battle Shell, the Turtles and Harry returned to the warehouse, Harry sitting in the back, not saying one word. Had they talked about it, the Turtles would have come to a consensus that Harry’s silence was a bit more unnerving then if he had shouted at them.

“Harry?” prodded Mikey in a tentative voice but Harry just slowly turned to them, as the Battle Shell stopped.

“You know what upsets me, the fact that we went out tonight and absolutely nothing got accomplished,” commented Harry icily. “Keep going around in circles, every time we go out, we fight our enemies, but nothing ever changes, no matter how much we think we won and tonight, we didn’t even win, we failed, against the Purple Effin Dragons of all people.”

“Harry, we stopped them from getting half of the shipment,” offered Don feebly but it was soon obvious that this was the wrong thing to say.

“THE HALF THAT WAS DESTROYED!” yelled Harry. “They got all that was intact; we failed, no two ways about it. For Salazar’s sake, you four are supposed to protect me, I’m the younger brother, yet I constantly have to bail your shells out constantly, from things that shouldn’t even have put you in peril. Ever since I killed the Shredder, the quality of your fighting has gone south, what the hell do you think this is, a bloody game?”

“Harry, I know you’re upset because we stopped you from killing Hun, I don’t know why you were so set on doing so, but ever since you lost to Voldemort, you’ve been acting funny, allowing your rage to consume you,” said Leo slowly, choosing his words carefully. “We’re all concerned that…”

“That what, that I’ll turn into some power hungry tyrant that manipulates the world and all the people in it into his own idealized vision, because he thinks he can’t save his loved ones any other way!” snapped Harry but the four Turtles recoiled, half thinking that Harry would curse them at that moment.

“No, of course, we know you’ll never do anything like that,” responded Leo as the others nodded in agreement “But still Harry, there’s no need for you to feel that the well being of the entire world hinges on you.”

“You’re not always right, Leonardo,” replied Harry in a cold voice, before he removed his double-edged sword and all of the other ninjitsu weapons from him. “Tell Master Splinter thanks for everything, but I’m not going to continue to practice the art of ninjitsu any more. It’s too risky and I’ll be damned if it happens again.”

Harry dropped his weapons to the ground, before he retreated without another word, as the four Turtles sat transfixed, absolutely shocked as Harry’s footsteps faded, before a pop could be heard as he disapparated.

“Whoa, dude, I can’t believe Harry…” stated Mikey but for once, he was speechless.

“Yeah, only I go off on Leo like that,” responded Raph. “Still, he’s not wrong, about some things, we should have beaten those goons.”

“Don’t you start on me now Raph,” said Leo in a warning tone of voice.

“We need to talk to Harry,” said Don. “There’s something bothering him, something bigger than failing to beat Voldemort…”

“I know, but you know what Master Splinter told us,” commented Leo

“I know, I know, Harry’s got to get through this on his own, we can only offer our support, but we can’t force him to do anything,” repeated Raph. “Still, I hope Harry comes around…”

“I do too, Raph,” responded Leo. “But I do know one thing, whatever is haunting Harry is big and not something that he’s going to get over in a matter of days. It will take time, a lot of time. Let’s just hope Harry doesn’t let it consume him before he has a chance to figure out how to get over it.”
Sign up to rate and review this story