Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

Apoligzes Excepeted

by dtng101 1 review

Well Andrea's friends forgive her or well it be too late.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-25 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 705 words

0Unrated
Andrea's Pro
I ran so fast,I hope they forgive me really,I've been acting like a real bitch to them.It was berly 8 in the dot,so mom and the guys were still in the party.Where could Kimmy and Ash be let me see,it's friday so their probably at Ash's house,because you see every friday we have a sleepover at either one of our houses.I ran to the first step os Ash's house,and rung the doorbell.Ash's mom came out."Oh andrea dear please come in make your self in home,are you looking for ashely and kimberly"she asked "Yes are they here mrs.Cooper."yes indeed,would you like me to call them downstairs"she asked "no thank you mrs.cooper,I'll like to surprise them myself"I said.Oh boy would I surprise them I though."Okay honey"she said and with that I went upstairs to Ashely's room.Oh god I hope they forgive me for acting such like a ass.I knocked on the door and heard Kimberly's voice,she said "come in".I opened the door and found them watching Halloween."Listen guys I'm such a ass,I never meant what I told you guys the other time.I'm an ungrateful bitch,I should rot in hell,and I'm really really really sorry.I know rigth now you guys are probably pissed off at me,but I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry,and that I understand if you guys don't ever want to talk to me.I said all at once.After I said all of that I was heading towards the door to open it,but soon heard Ashely's voice.
"Wait,we know you acted like a concided bitch,but your still our friend and what we both wanted to say is..."she said
"That we forgive you no matter how bitchy you could sometimes act."said Kimberly
"Thank you,you guys are the best and I promise that from now on I well always believe you guys"I said while hugging them both.
"Well do you want to stay to watch halloween"asked Ashely
"Yup you guys know that's my favorite movie in the whole world"I said
Soon the movie ended and it was around 10.I still had time since mom didn't get home till at 12 midnight."so I'm guessing your first date with that asshole didn't went well huh"asked Kimberly
"well let's just say that I found him making out with ana outside the bathrooms in the theater."I said "What a fukin ass,what do you say if all of us get him back"said Ashely
"What do you mean"I asked. "Well my cousin Karla does witch craft and I'm sure she'll help us out in this situation"said Ashely."Ow the fuck it is so on,on that motherfucker"I said
"So when are we going to vist her"I asked "Okay since tommorow I told Karla to meet me at In N Out to talk,I'll ask her and she'll give me directions,Okay"she said "okay sounds cool to me"i said.Soon hours passed and I looked at the clock shit it was fukin 12."Hey guys I gotta go see you moday at school,okay"I said "Bye"they both said.I got up and went running next door to my house,since Ashely lived next door to me."Oh thank you god"I said when I stepped inside.They weren't home yet.So I took the note I left to my mom and ripped into small pieces so my mom wouldn't find it.Soon I heard my mom outside the door with the guys.I heard Frank say"Gezz mom your so out of it,you all are"said Frank and with that all of them entered.I saw all of them drunk including my mom,but for excepect for Frank.
When they entered they all colapsed in the couch and didn't notice me.WOW I couldn't believe my mom got fuckin drunk,what a fuckin shame!]

Auther's note;YEAAAAAAH TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY .TO MAKE UP FOR THE OTHER DAY.HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT=D.
Sign up to rate and review this story