Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

All in A Raining, Sorrowful Day...

by vampirealice963 1 review

Hinata morns over Naruto's death... PG-13 for suicide and charachter death. Please read! It's better than you think!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Hinata - Published: 2008-05-29 - Updated: 2009-05-29 - 330 words - Complete

1Moving
Hinata stood over the grave, tears streaming down her ivory face. Her tears soaked the ground, joining the falling rain. She always found this day so sorrowful... It brought back the painful memory of his death...
She pressed her hands against his wounds, having listened to his commands to heal everyone else first. Tears were streaming from her eyes, and he asked, "Am I dying?" Hinata shook her head fiercely. "No, of course not... I have enough chakra... You'll be okay..." She said this many times more staedily than she expected to, and he smiled at her.
"Thank you...," he said to her, closing his eyes. "No!" Hinata screamed, "Open your eyes! Don't go to sleep... Open your eyes..." Hinata was sobbing by now, and she pressed chakra into his wounds, although she knew he was almost gone.
"Hey...," he said, "Don't cry... I'll be okay...," trying to hide the sorrows that controlled his heart, for her sake. He hoped she couldn't hear the uncontrolable heartache that jumbled up inside his throat and echoed in his ears. He pressed his hand to her face and rubbed it gently, trying to calm her. Painfully, he sat up and kissed her once, chastely.
"I lo... I love you, Hinata-chan...," he mumbled, and his blue eyes closed in his final sleep, a smile playing on his lips. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Hinata screamed into the forest, and she stayed there for a moment, sobbing over the boy's body...


She sniffled, pulling out her kunai. Now she would join him... Now she could see him again. Tell him she loved him, hold him in her arms and cry in happiness... She pulled the blade across her wrist, testing it. Yes, it was sharp enough. She did this again and again, smiling as her life slipped away. Then he apeared before her, like a guide, and as her body collapsed, her soul clasped hands with his, and they floated up to the heavens, starting their new 'life' together...
Sign up to rate and review this story